Who will they invite to the wedding?

Who will they invite to the wedding?

Attached: shuri-bucky-1519137594.jpg (768x384, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/wmbw bwwm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not you

Tony Stark and family.

Isnt she like 16 years old?

>t'chala dies in infinity war
>shuri has to ascend the throne
>bucky becomes royal consort
screencap this

They'd be retarded to kill him off so soon after his first movie made 1 bil

They’re not gonna kill T’Challa.

He's from the 1940s, he'll be fine with it.

>Black woman and white man
That's just straight mythological. I've never once seen that combo in real life and I've seen pretty much every other combination living in a very urban area

>less than a minute of interactions
>suddenly its the big new ship

Attached: 1517335170878.png (400x500, 159K)

Welcome to shipping!

...but If he’s from the 1940s will he be fine with dating a black chick? What will his parents think?

>Urban area
Might be becuase most of them are either dirty hood rats or Dykes with chips on their shoulder then.

we prefer to stay inside watching anime, playing vidya, cooking and fuggin

Depends on where you live, nearly every time I go out to a bar or even con I go to it's not an uncommon combination.

They're dead as fuck, he was also a manslut even back then considering he had a woman on each arm during the Stark expo. Just because it was taboo didn't mean it didn't happen, look at all of those Southern politicians and bigwigs that platformed on segregation and anti-miscegenation then turned around and gave money to or paid visits to young mixed children that looked suspiciously like them and the cleaning lady.

Reminder that black women are crazy about white guys.
tumblr.com/search/wmbw bwwm

Why are you on tumblr? Also, damn

Attached: BC2AECD6-A7BC-4C4C-921E-5DA1EDBD437C.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Black women, like all women, are crazy about everybody. Don't try and make yourself sound like a commodity.

Damn grannie

Attached: 1499339967918.png (366x286, 6K)

>Why are you on tumblr?
I'm not, there used to be a giant collage of similar posts that I couldn't find so I just searched for a similar tag and I probably sound really insecure at this point now that I think of it

hi redwood

>That afwm collage

Attached: 0d6.png (218x232, 83K)

This is why bants are so popular around here. You can pretty much pick any combination of stats to fuck around with. On some dating sites black women do rate white men higher, but black men do the same thing, in fact black women are rated the lowest on some.

Attached: jpip1hU.jpg (640x421, 74K)

>tfw

Attached: tumblr_opi0bdPSE41uzdwcqo1_500.jpg (500x500, 65K)

1. Shuri is not for lewd

2. She far far far above Bucky’s level and too good for Bucky

3. Bucky is smelly and doesn’t shower much

4. She would lose her mind over his low than room temperature IQ

5. SHURI NOT FOR LEWD

Attached: 32964191-1156-4E1E-A5CF-9D4B2199C9F4.jpg (540x360, 55K)

My cousin married a white man. He's a filthy wigger though

If you live in the suburbs, the few black girls that live there date almost exclusively white men

Blacks in general are rated the lowest because most people aren't interested in engaging in bestiality

I wouldn't mind our women dating the ocassional white boy if they weren't so fucking smug about it

Smart chicks rarely like dating fellow eggheads, they prefer the dense and earnest physical type

>bestiality
There's not much of a difference between how nonwhite men are rated on ok cupid. There's like a difference of a couple of points between them and I see anons legitimately bragging about it. Men in general get shit results.

No, because it would demasculinized the man. It’s dumb but it’s actually how men feel of a woman is much smarter in a relationship. She needs someone as smart as her so she can do science dates with and nerd out.

Attached: F8793949-3AB0-4B38-AEC1-240D6ED2EC6F.jpg (640x744, 111K)

Not really, no. The truly smart chicks(not just chicks that like to brag about being smart without being all that smart) prefer the simple straightforward types to have a semblance of a normal life with and get their pussies pounded into oblivion

>implying Shuri would ever want to lower herself to get with smelly Bucky
>implying Bucky would get her memes

Attached: 7A8CF8AC-3A27-48A2-99EE-875914606842.jpg (640x448, 53K)

He wouldn't and that's why she'd like him, most of what comes out of her mouth would fly over his head which would throw her off balance, this guy doesn't get her brilliance, he isn't trying to one-up her or groveling at her feet, he's just........so normal.
He puzzles her, she needs to know more, she needs to understand this "Bucky".

You guys are reminding me why largeburger&purplesmart are best ship

Uh... excuse me

Attached: 5753EA2E-7E11-4C18-8544-78F5F3717A20.jpg (767x568, 52K)

and they say black men are obsessed with white women

>less than a minute of interactions
That's more than a lot of ships. Hell a ton of them are between characters that are in completely different shows/movies

>serial oil-driller peter
he needs to be stopped

Attached: b5aa8f275df679046dfbc4f830ce49be.jpg (750x650, 115K)

Why does Tom think that black beards are somehow more convincing?

Why would he want that boy when he could have this

>retarded shippers are retarded
Nothing new here

Needs someone with more confidence.

Attached: wear.jpg (767x568, 108K)

God dam does he wear that hat.

D S L
S
L

Attached: 1494365009707.jpg (675x1200, 156K)

Diamond Jackson is in her 50s.

Laura is so cute why did they replace her with this?

Attached: Michelle_Jones_(Earth-199999)_from_Spider-Man_Homecoming_001.jpg (900x600, 318K)

because the dude you posted is more popular on social media

Why the fuck is the MCU earth called 199999? Who names those anyway?