Is Kek failing on us?

You guys tought that BREXIT and Trump was the biggest War Sup Forums has ever won?
And that now we would elect Le Pen, Geert, Petry and that cuck fromSweden in a landslide?
You guys better think twice. Our biggest War has not even begun yet:

>Merkel With Obama: Internet ‘Disruptive’ Force that Has to Be ‘Contained, Managed, and Steered’ by Government

>Apparently blaming this rising populism — politics that are popular with voters — on the internet, the German chancellor implied the internet would have to be subject to restrictive censorship laws as were enacted by many European nations to stem the disruptive effect of the printing press. She said:
>“Digitisation is a disruptive technological force that brings about deep-seated change and transformation in society. Look at the history of the printing press, when this was invented what kind of consequences it had. Or industrialisation, what consequences that had.
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/17/merkel-obama-internet-disruptive-force/

How to fight to avoid such dystopian grimm cyberpunk future Sup Forums?
Now without the 1st Amendament to protect us, how long until they close us down?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/17/obama-angela-merkel-blame-internet-social-media-disrupting-globalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Obama and Angela Merkel Blame Internet and Social Media for Disrupting Globalism

>Obama blamed social media for creating a climate where facts didn’t matter, asserting that facts were the basis of democracy. Social media, he explained, allowed people to get their information “in sound bites” off their phones.
>It’s not the first time that President Obama has griped about media, as he has floated suggestions of some kind of regulation of the internet. In October, he pointed out that it was time to move the internet beyond the “Wild Wild West” stage and proposed “truthiness tests” for media companies online.
>Merkel has demonstrated a propensity for censorship for social media, specifically to social media posts criticizing a flood of Syrian refugees into the country.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/17/obama-angela-merkel-blame-internet-social-media-disrupting-globalism/

kek wil never fail us, nor will we fail him.

>"oh no we can no longer control public opinion with our state funded propaganda"
>"better outlaw the last bastion of free speech so the goyim stop thinking for themselves"

DOTR when?

>>Merkel has demonstrated a propensity for censorship for social media, specifically to social media posts criticizing a flood of Syrian refug
When do germans finally wake up?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0

Sup Forums is being selfish.

So far it's been an asymmetrical relationship.

Soon Sup Forums will find out that Kek works like the genies in the stories of 1000 Arabian Nights.

Wishing with Kek will prove to be fatal for the very thing Sup Forums most desires, including the success of Brexit and the presidency of Donald Trump.

Kek is a entity of chaos.

Kek has no enemies or allies.

Kek wishes for chaos in the lives of everybody, even his most faithful servants.

Kek needs to be fed, i.e, find lulz, through you, Sup Forums.

Kek must see you suffer as your opponents suffer.

KEK is real, checkum

>implying we're not already suffering all the time.
>implying we're not destined to suffer for all time.
>implying we're not just looking to make leftycunts suffer like us.

>OY VEY THEY FOUND US OUT! SHUT IT DOWN
Fucking globalist scum, you will never defeat the human spirit.

1) It's not over yet. Plus the next stage of #Brexit is getting the establishment like Boris and May our of our government. Plus Trump is till yet to enter the white house officially.

2) Could you plox post more comfy pepes?

3) Shitlord

Kek powers derives from the Holy Connection of people among the world made in the internet.

By destroying this, you destroy Kek.

Stop exaggerating our impact this election. We didn't influence anything, at most we maybe swayed 1,000 votes. This place really was just an echo chamber of Trump voters (and I voted Trump) and what was the most fucking retarded thing was even if others came here wanting to discuess things (Like : Hey I'm a black guy why should I support trump?) everyone called him a nigger and said we were going to lynch him. Yeah guys we really had a big fucking impact this election. Lol come on. we claim to be red-pilled yet we are just a bunch of racist faggots who don't debate like we used to. We're like a normies alt-right board

Have faith in Kek, and he will have faith in you.

Kek transferred his power into Kanye West. He's the chosen one.

>this place is just an Echo Chamber
>through badly made jokes and the cartton of a frog we changed the course of the election of the most powerful country on the planet

I think you dont know how echo chambers really work, m8.

And the fact that you are all chill despise the fact that Obongo ALREADY gave the control over the Internet to a bunch of shady corporations and is not worried by what Merkel has said about freedom of speech makes me think you are one of them.

Kanye is a false prophet.

There is no God put Kek and Trump is his prophet.

>Two lame duck politicians are complaining about how the internet is to blame for their unpopularity

Wow, I wonder why.

The liberals reacted too slowly to stop us, even if they acted now they could not stop us. How would they? Ban 8 and Sup Forums? We'd just go somewhere else. Ban the internet? Then how will liberals check twiiter? There would be riots in the streets.

Our force is unstoppable.

Jokes on them, physical black markets are an even more powerful cultural force than digital ones. This place is effectively an information black market. Now that everyone knows the truth things are going to change.

We do it for free.

Here's what I don't get. If they honestly think the Internet is to blame for unpopularity, how the hell does Barack think he was popular in the first place?

> physical black markets
The problem is that our generation doesnt like to go outside much.

I mean, there is the turbonormies, but most of us are not one of them.

I know Im not.

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, BBC, Der Spiegel...

whenever when you give in to depression

>thinks he isn't insulated by like minded people
>unironic tinfoil
>not an echo chamber, no sir
>flag

I'll just go back to lurking, you can get back to making shit memes

>autismspeaks(dot)org

Test Pls Ignore

There is a difference between not going outside much and banging your head against the wall because you are hacing troubles sorting stuff out in order of size.

I never said you weren't high functioning

"no"

KEK, hear our cries, and deliver us from evil