Villainous is probably gonna be the best new show on CN

I love everything about it

I love the artstyle, the dark humor, that classic CN feeling, not the shitty American stuff we got nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=SPb2CTCa0Vs

Attached: 1518466270738.webm (852x480, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq3a3ULZRUI&hd=1
youtube.com/watch?v=KZmUiq66nYI
youtube.com/watch?v=P3IjKTcdQKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gIaCp80R0K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they actually green light the show, then yes I could totally see it being a revival of "old" CN. But I'm still not convinced they want to stop spamming TTG every single fucking day,

Is pretty well animated that's for sure.

Just noticed the animation of Demencia throwing away the BH puppet is incredibly smooth

And then I noticed the puppet stood up by itself after.

when the fuck is this is shit gonna be a full series ? god this needs to be a show already , im the not the only one that sees soooo much potential of this show , fuck a web series this needs a TV series . STAT

Attached: 8b3333.jpg (1064x884, 750K)

Well mexicans have won the oscar best picture 4 of the last five years so theres clearly something in the water down there giving unprecedented talent.

We need to start smuggling in mexican artists and creative types and start paying them slave wages to churn out kino cartoons.

well they tease a potential pilot date in the Demencia vid

What is this face?

*blocks your path*

Attached: MV5BMjE5MjMzOTc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQxMDY5OQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 147K)

This is going to be the next undertale

fluid animation

Attached: CzAXeU0UAAE_ZPK.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

I like the BLeeughbleeughbleeugh sound she makes while mauling thosr abimals.

dementia is pinkie pie cupcakes?

>mfw

Attached: tumblr_n2m9renkvX1sc60rlo1_500.gif (500x374, 240K)

I have faith that CNLA will contact US and tell them to get their shit together.

kek user

Attached: 8b3.jpg (1064x884, 54K)

i need this gif

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq3a3ULZRUI&hd=1

i agree.
After infinity train, which was less popular and has less views on its pilot than Villainous original shorts, i think it has a big chance.
I would be so fucking mad if it doesnt get greenlit after they accepted that fucking terrible pilot of the two mexican boys. that shit was cancer.

They got the head of that dark creature from "Over the Garden Wall" hanged on the wall.

>dark humour
billy and mandy was way more fucked up than this

>I love the artstyle, the dark humor, that classic CN feeling
This, for real. I hate to use the word but CN needs its fucking edge back, I'm sick of muh comfy, safe and boring shows where nothing threatening ever happens.

But the real question is: how many toys will it sell?

I don't. Mexico will likely think we dumb Americans don't deserve a half-decent show like this, and America doesn't want anything taking up valuable TTG time-slots.

The townsville narrator corpse was pretty dark

but user? don't you like safe, non-offensive, slice-of-life cartoons? Or comedy shows about waffles and potty dances?

Isn't that shit close to ending?

>close to ending? You poor, poor bastard...the worst is still to come.youtube.com/watch?v=KZmUiq66nYI

>We've just received a lot of orders for that Slithering Thing
So is Demencia one of many mass produced lizard people or is it some kind of rental service?
Or is it just a scam and BHO is charging them for nothing

We can just steal American animators documents and give them to some mexicans

apparently the product code on the tablet is legitimate, and usually refers to drugs. so flug (at a guess) is probably charging for the drugs used to make her into whatever she is now

Attached: tumblr_p5cz5vGeag1wjm3xso1_1280.png (1280x1707, 1.95M)

>Rebecca sugar becomes Roberto Azucar ozernight.
>No one questions why a small jewish woman suddenly looks like a gruff mexican man overnight
> Roberto imposes his hard work ethic on the staff and all future episodes are consistently on model
>The show becomes a slapstick sex comedy in space

How can we make this happen.

>Show gets greenlit
>Existing american VA's stay

That's a monkey paw if I ever held one.

anybody else notice black hat's english voice has got a lot better? it had an eh start, but i think ituriel finally has a good handle on it

Attached: tumblr_oq61xgpu3V1s2w3hco2_1280.png (836x1151, 382K)

that one kid in the twoboys caused literally every fucking problem, that irritated me

>Roberto Azucar

Attached: 1519180962684.jpg (752x144, 70K)

no shit it also has more quantity. more time to get dark.

He’s improving a lot. I really like his English dub now.

we mexicans thinks you americans don't want half-decent show like this, because of shit like TTG, lots of mexicans dream of wrinting good show, hopefully villanos will open those doors for mexico atleast a bit

i'm glad flug has 5.0.5 to dote on and be cute with, it makes him a fun character beyond 'evil scientist scared of his boss'

anybody got any cute papa flug art?

Attached: tumblr_p3nlcvk2jA1vhtejco1_1280.png (1280x1267, 374K)

Attached: Demencia by Ber00 sfw crop.jpg (1800x1236, 628K)

TTG will never die

Every cartoon ends sooner or later.

I love the Mexican slang in every episode

>cosa rastrera
>jefecin
>zoquetes

Attached: dementia.jpg (418x550, 46K)

sauce nigga

Literally on the first page of rule 34.

Is it really going to be good, or are you just excited for it because it has a new waifu to obsess over?

Both

ber00.tumblr.com/tagged/demencia

If nothing else it'll be the best animated one. Like goddamn, they run circles around the other guys somehow.

>Villainous is probably gonna be the best new show on CN

It doesn't exactly have stiff competition.

Attached: CNNewShitShows.png (1206x1205, 1.64M)

Christ, that all looks awful

Victor and Valentino had really good concept art.
It's depressing.

>LAGARTO LIQUIDO
Too fucking good.

Such a fucking shame, I'm a huge sucker for Mexican culture.

It's sad. Really it is.

Villainous is the first Cartoon Network show we've seen that actually looks and feels like a fucking Cartoon Network show. It's honestly proof that there is still a shred of hope for cartoons and animation like Cuphead.

Literally all the shows for the past year have been mediocre or straight up trash trying to be "relatable", "modern", or "progressive" in the worst way imaginable. OK K.O. and Gumball are really the only good things going for it at the moment.

I don't know what went so fucking wrong that CN had to air shows with the blandest fucking character and background designs I have ever seen.

Attached: 1498788822066.png (420x420, 74K)

Shows for babies

This but unironically
Somebody needs to reign SU's staff in

Infinity Train has potential

It also has the antagonist of Over the Garden Wall

Infinity train have more potential than this edgy meme cartoon. Animation isn't everything

it seems neat but I just find the character kinda boring

Technically, it's CN in America who thinks for us that we don't want this. They're dead-set in what they want CN to be: as safe and bland as possible.

She just needs to take off the glasses.

Attached: Tulip no glasses.png (1132x2890, 62K)

And now she's just Wendy.

But ttg isn't "safe" and bland

Death to the brown invaders. Promote shows by Americans.

>red hair
>no tits
user im sorry but i think she is a trap

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?

La cosa rastrera esa.

It feels like an old Simpsons episode with an actual cartoon setting, it's really refreshing.

That can be changed.

Attached: tumblr_owp2aqpmgB1u97r0vo1_raw.png (2400x3500, 1.2M)

We do. We fucking do jesus christ. They don't listen to feedback. They don't listen to anything but ratings. It'll be a miracle that Villainous gets the greenlight thanks to youtube views and internet glory.

Btw this is the Girl who voices Demencia if you were wondering. Melissa Gedeón.

Attached: DSC0118.jpg (1812x2846, 860K)

user how many times are you keep showings us this nasty ass picture ?

Attached: tumblr_p4txflxZTi1u25kiio2_540.jpg (540x540, 54K)

Gringo here. Please define, hombre.

I wish I was.

Barring a miracle, Villainous's future in America will forever remain limited to Internet recordings.

Don’t like Infinity Train and Victor & Valentino with the rest of the shows, bro. They got potential.

Don’t lump***

I swear.. I swear to god if they pull a Kadokawa on us I will break every fucking window in my house.

Attached: 1442880891649.png (396x418, 332K)

They refuse to air it. It doesn't matter how popular it is, it goes against how they want to brand the network.

Fucking WHY AND HOW? Villainous has been a massive successful in popularity and trends. Why do they refuse to air it?

Because fuck you.

CN is catering to a generation with increasingly short attention spans and the executives know this. As far as an 8 year old kid is concerned, watching the same 1 minute webshort 10 times in a row is no different than watching a a full 11 minute long cartoon. In fact, from the executive's POV, the webshort is even better for 2 reasons. One is obviously that it's cheaper. But the other reason is that webshorts have more cognitive sticking power. For kids, the difference between a 1 minute short and an 11 minute long cartoon is like the difference between a single hit of crack and a slow burning blunt. Regardless of which one is "better", which experience is going to stay with you longer and leave you wanting more?

watching this is going to feel weird once they start building the wall.

Until you like it.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, it looks promising tho.

dont forget Infinity Train is given the SU style treatment now

It's like main characters aren't allowed to have sharp chins anymore

the latter as always.

why don't CN just dub another CN countries productions?

Irmão do Jorel is really fucking good (maybe more latin based countries would be able to understand)

youtube.com/watch?v=P3IjKTcdQKQ

hombre =man

this is shaping up to be very true to the term 'shit'

what are you faggots so excited about

Attached: 1450274250594.jpg (300x316, 21K)

cheeky cunt

I agree with the main post.

But honestly I think it's gonna be like this

Black Hat, OK KO, (Maybe the new Starwars show), Steven Universe ONLY if they stop with the pettie little "Hey let's post only a weeks worth of plot every year." Kinda of shit.

I still think at least CN has two really well done cartoons being Black Hat and OK KO.

Attached: 2000px-OK_KO!_logo.svg.png (2000x1502, 529K)

spanish speakers have this virtue signaling complex that empowers them and makes them want to seek out for validation from their fellow americans where they can find none.

OK KO is garbo

KO never was OK, and it never will be.

Attached: horrid.png (843x767, 846K)

here, just found a retarded cartoon that is similar to the shit that CN spergs out now. why not dub this shit? look, the characters design have the bean mout, the flat coloring and all that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIaCp80R0K0

It may not be the best, but it's a lot better than Steven Universe.