More people voted for her, but she lost. Isn't this textbook fascism?

More people voted for her, but she lost. Isn't this textbook fascism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much yup

>flag
SAGE SAGE SAGEEEE SAGEE REEEE SAGEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Define fascism in one paragraph or less.

No. It's republicanism. Every major republic in history arranged their state in a way to temper their democratic processes, if they even had any, so as to discourage mob rule. Rome did it, Venice did it, France does it.

The Electoral College is one of the mechanisms we decided to implement to achieve that goal. And low and behold, it worked!

>le popular vote meme
Trump won by several million votes. The rest were illegals.

/thread
>you can't /thread your own post
kys

I love it. It makes it even worse for the people who lost.

Should have voted, you lazy fucks!

>3 million illegals voting
>Dead people voting for her
>Soros rigging the voting machine

fuck off slav nigger

>play game that has victory rules
>want to change the rules of the game when you lose so you can win

>Implying popular vote is good
>Implying that Commiefornians and Yorktards know what's best for everyone

Nope. If you want your vote to count, move away from the already crowded cities. The infrastructure strain is real.

We're a Constitutional Republic, not a pure democracy.

>If you want your vote to count, move away from the already crowded cities.
This. Move to Montana or Wyoming if you really want your vote to count.

Only illegals voted for her.

long live the republic!

Textbook fascism is when my university forces us to buy $200 textbooks every semester. Fight the power!

>Textbook fascism is when my university
teaches you colored people and country people are inferior

More dead people and illegals voted for her.

>textbook fascism

It is called "constitutional republic".

Perhaps in 1000 years your people can create a great system of government and you'll understand.

straight out of the jewish playbook. subtly change the rules so that not all votes are equal then shrug and say "thats the game everyone agreed to!"

You would think Hillary should join us to gas the kikes after this result

Thats funny. You think of that?

She didn't win a majority of the popular vote. Stop whining

THIS GOD DAMN CTR HIDING BEHIND MY FLAG
GET OUT
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She dropped out of the race and you're still thinking she should win.

Isn't that textbook insanity?

I did!

>Yorktards
NYC != NY
Cunt.

for posterity
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

It's almost as if the states decide, not the people!!

youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk

Trump won both the popular and the electoral vote, dipshit!

Get over it, suck it up and move on with your pathetic life.

>SAAAAAAAAAGE
>REEEEEEEEE
>MUH RUSSIANS!

Even if there was no rigging at all, with a popular vote based system, the outcome would have been different and I'm pretty sure Trump would have won anyway.

Many people who would have voted for Trump in the highly populated states with a Democratic majority (California, NY,...) didn't vote because they know it was all for nothing.

Obviously this can be applied to people living in states with Republican majority who would have voted for Hillary, but keep in mind that by the numbers they are a lot less than their counterpart.

So in the end, in the Blue states there might be something like a total of 2-3 million non casted votes.

Anyway, is there any Electoral Vote Count with proportional Electoral Votes per State?

>its a foreigner doesn't understand electoral college episode

yay so fun. Glad we're here.

No, more "people" may have(unproven we haven't counted the military votes) voted for her. But more citizens voted for her Trump.

You have zero proof that Hillary won any sort of popular vote.

No one changed the rules shill. They were in place for 200 years.

>Being this in denial
You really cant accept defeat huh CTR

most absentte ballots are not cast IN THEIR COUNTY IF THE COUNTY BELIEVES IT WONT GREATLY ALTER THE RESULTS

70% OF AT-HOME BALLOTS ARE CAST BY HARDCORE REPUBLICANS

IF WE COUNT ALL THE VOTES
TRUMP STILL WINS

FUCK OFF

If a dictator told me that the states decide, not the people, it wouldn't stop me from protesting/rioting

but neither does a most of america

the Seattle Seahawks got more rushing yards but lost the super bowl.

the Cleveland Indians scored more runs but lost the world series.

No.

It's called "the electoral collage"

Google Bush vs. Gore in 2000

>people
Niggers aren't people. If there was a skill or literacy test required to test basic competency, a majority of them wouldn't be allowed to vote.

yea but OP is a faggot.

You can call it whatever you want, it's still not democratic.

>implying Republics are designed to be Democratic

just fucking KYS retard the founders knew that Democracies turned into mob rule shit shows, electoral college was designed to prevent that.

well good thing were a republic and not a democracy

its like people forget this

That's right.
We aren't a democracy.

> Isn't this textbook fascism?
Yasss

The feds are comin for you nigga

Textbook illegal spics and dead people voting

if we were truly a democracy there would be no house of Representatives or senate and we the people would wake up every morning and vote on laws

Ask your grandfather what textbook fascism is.Oh wait he was used as coal for a Croatian oven in Jasenovac,so unfortunate you escaped though.Mistakes where made.

>but i won the election we weren't having so it's facism

cry more faggot

Not an argument. The entire purpose of your "republic" is to limit the power of the government and to even out the influence between the two parties.

Republicans control congress, the supreme court and the executive branch and are entirely forcing their anti-scientific and downright ignorant rules over the whole country, and they've been doing so for as far as history goes. Instead of spreading out influence evenly across the states, it just denies most of the country the meaning of their vote.

If you're going to say “we're a republic”, you have to provide evidence as to how this is beneficial, which you're not doing.

> It's mean
> Liberals don't like it

Sounds like fascism to me - textbook fascism if I may say so.

It's almost like granting a balance between population-based and regional representation is an incredibly intelligent way of making sure a large country composed of semi autonomous states can feel satisfied in their say in government and not rebel/revolt

Also notice how quickly the demographic shifted in Wisconsin after they implemented voter ID

I can't imagine how huge of a shitty margin California creates with their wild west voting and 20 million illegal immigrants

My fellow leaf, think about our country for a second. If we didn't have our system of seats and ridings Ontario, and to a lesser extent Quebec would get to decide to outcome of every election because of the size of their population. If 'merica didn't have the electoral college every election would be decided by two or three cities. So live in BC, Manitoba, or god forbid the wasteland that is now Alberta, you and your community would have no voice in federal politics.

More CTR killed themselves but the rest are still going to trial. Isn't that textbook justice?

no.

Why do you think the Dems themselves aren't disputing the results/crying for a recount? Because they know it'd expose the widespread fraud in major cities

>Why do you think the Dems themselves aren't disputing the results/crying for a recount?

Because the recount isn't the problem.

fair enough

>what is population density?

a billion votes in the state you already know you have in the bag. Wonder why other states vote against you.
sage

>3 million illegal alien votes

>where's the sauce

Alex Jones because he is right and the MSM are faggots that lie and suppress the truth.

Except under a dictatorship you would have been snatched away while you slept and tortured to death.

That is if you were shot during your little protest.

>isn't this textbook fascism?
No, it's a constitutional republic.

If she had won nobody would even be questioning it ,it's only because they are so butthurt about emperor trump

Trump is tweeting against the protests and inciting hate against the protesters and even trying to delegitimize them by claiming they are paid.

Your argument is trash. If the leader of the republic does not follow republican rules or the republic does not fulfill its purpose, there is no point in having a republic in the first place.

Hill failed to have a wide appeal and collected votes by fanclub cities. The current system makes it harder for you to win then.

She didn't lose she conceded

>Inciting hate against the people blocking ambulances, burning flags, and throwing shit through shop windows

must be a hard task

This. If she was concerned about the popular vote she should have not conceded. But she did. So why the ongoing shitstorm?

Also took the dems about one night to sleep over their failure to start bitching. The reality was very clear to everyone, they lost. Now they're bargaining instead of accepting it.

People misunderstand how US elections work. People vote for representatives and then they vote for the president. It's designed so that a city like NYC can't drown out the vote of a low pop state.

hey there CTR, adding "gas the kikes" to your posts doesn't help you blend in.

>le everything I don't like is fascism

yep, dont worry tho trumps election will be overturn soon

wow, the propaganda is out. its ironic that those who most consider themselves "red pilled" are the ones that follow blindly without critical thinking.