Why lefty memes are so shit?

Why lefty memes are so shit?

how has this meme not been hijacked and used to paint biden as a pedo or expose any of the other fucked up shit hes done? this is all I want to know. it just seems so easy Im amazed no one has tried to take advantage of this

Had the same idea, can't come up with anything though because flag related

We must show that we are the winners of the meme war. We must combat these leftist memes.

i like them.

That was actually pretty funny

Sup Forums is just mad because the normies have now beat them at memes, as well as life

Because they're well adjusted people.

Astroturfed and made people who want to have their opinion given to them

What the hell is with the random spike in Biden memes? It's so artificial. They're shilling for him now. Check the frontpage of >Reddit.

It looks the elite are wishing up and learning how to appeal to millennial retards.

We meme for political reasons, with purpose behind it.

Look at Donald Trump's rapid rise to success. You could even consider "Pizzagate" (even though I'm finding a hard time believing it.) a spawn of our creation.

These memes come from distressed liberals who are desperately trying to cling onto something so they don't slip and fall from Teflon Don's position.

I find them rather amusing.

you're literally delusional if you think Sup Forums had anything to do with Trump's success. republican rigging in key states contributed to that

when I get home I'm making a shitload of pedophile Biden memes and spewing them all over social media. treating these inhuman reptilian pieces of shit like funny little jokes is not healthy

>you're literally delusional if you think Sup Forums had anything to do with Trump's success
you are delusional to deny the internet influence has these days and Sup Forums's overreach in it

DUDE

The Biden pedo thing works better with the anime girl edits.

Pic related

>you're literally delusional if you think Sup Forums had anything to do with Trump's success.

Did you pay attention AT ALL during this election? It has been one giant reminder that having complete support of the MSM and the establishment does not guarantee a victory. Sup Forums and other pro Trump sites were undoubtedly browsed and used by prominent Trump staffers - the most visible being Hurricane Katrina. The amount of support that Trump had on virtually all social media sites vs Hillary is an undeniable fact that helped strengthen and invigorate his voter base - Hillary had almost nothing of the sort. Let's not forget she had to spend over $6 million on CTR to create a positive image of her on the Internet - Trump supporters did it for free.

Because they are a projection of them trying to cope with their reality. They can't understand the fact that Trump didn't lose in a landslide since it doesn't fit their distorted sjw model of the world.
Biden memes only became popular after Trump lost because they don't want to meme Trump. They realize their time is up. They are now trying to milk the cow dry on someone who is unmemeable. They won't meme Obama because Obama is the holy one to them.

Because they have to be inoffensive.

Which means they're planned.

Which means they can't be spontaneous.

Which means they don't resonate.

Which means they can't be funny.

Sup Forums definitely helped. They were instrumental in spreading false news, conspiracies, and malicious memes. They alone with other alt right sources fools gullible old people into believing a narcissistic billionaire would solve their problems. Now we're stuck with a mad man as the most powerful person in the universe for four years. The worst part is Sup Forums doesn't think it's done anything wrong by rigging the election or that it's one big joke.

Whats your problem? What are you afraid of?

Go suck the cum out of your wife faggot.

We only went blue because of mexican immigrants and all the califaggot transplants

I'm sorry, we tired.

My main issue with Trump is that he's inconsistent. He'll hold one option one day and flip flop the next. Sup Forums never has an issue with this because they believe he's playing a game of 4D chess against the media. But all this allows him to basically lie directly to the American people and blame someone or something else for his failure.

Think about it. If you support Trump, what would he have to do for him up lose your support? Besides killing your family or friends, is there anything that would cause you to protest in the streets against him?