It's the end

It's the end.

Attached: stefankarldying.jpg (500x441, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kidzworld.com/article/1900-search-engine-tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=udZpOin4f7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>alone in a prison cell
w-what is he gonna do?

He's gonna rape Stephanie's butthole, finally.

Pre-emptive F. Good night sweet prince.

Shit sucks.

Attached: 1350518695240.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Fuck, that's depressing. It's always scary to hear dying people talk about death.

He's going to KILL Sportacus

Sorry, please forgive my ignorance, but who is this guy and what is he talking about?

But you're dying. A little at a time. Everyday. Youth is not invincibility.

kidzworld.com/article/1900-search-engine-tutorial

F

Attached: h446848A9[1].jpg (800x414, 34K)

Not enough interested in the matter to do it myself.

Literally who

I hope he spends the rest of his days in peace. Get off of social media, I hope. Stay close by his loved ones, those are the people who matter the most at the very end, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=udZpOin4f7M

But you were interested enough in reading the OP pic and posting in this thread despite not knowing who he is? In the time it took you to post you could have searched his name and gotten your answer.

Report and ignore.

Attached: 1516961871841.gif (245x184, 907K)

Didn't he get cured?

My dad died of cancer a year ago and I basically had to stay home and take care of him every day and listen to him constantly bitch about how he was going to die. I tried to tell him he needs to change his attitude because he wasn't trying to eat or fight it at all. But also because it seriously fucked with me to listen to my dad lay there and announce to the world "I can't believe I'm going to die! This is bullshit!" I didn't learn any lessons from the experience. I just don't enjoy life as much anymore...

>But you were interested enough in reading the OP pic and posting in this thread despite not knowing who he is?
took me less effort than to search online. Stildoes.

Jesus fuck, you don't have to brag about not having a life and being a worthless lazy piece of shit

Thanks for all the laughs, Stefan. We'll miss you.

Attached: Sad penguin.jpg (212x249, 5K)

So long, Number One...

Attached: Depressed_Dog.jpg (728x546, 87K)

Cancer has the habit of coming back no matter what.

Not everyone deals with death the same way. Some accept it, some panic, some become assholes and cowards in the face of it. Don’t let your dad’s bitterness ruin your outlook on life. Get a new perspective any way you can.

>the meme magic was reversed
Does this mean Trump will be impeached?

Now's not the time, friend. We are mourning.

FUCK, does he have no chance to overcome this?

>Didn't he get cured?
No. A bunch of retards started screeching that he was cured after doctors successfully removed tumors from his liver. If you have cancer in one part of your body and they remove cancer from another body part, you're not cured.

>I don't know what impeachment is

Fuck this, I need to draw him and Robbie and send it to him before it’s too late

>I am an autist who can't take a joke please rape my face

I really didn't need to read that today, im already depressed as it is. Fuck

Attached: C176B0DD-B89E-4AF1-91F0-AF9BA1591546.png (927x601, 228K)

>son to dying father:don't be such a bummer, dude.

this isint fair, man

Attached: crying.gif (320x180, 38K)

Dubs and he gets an additional 6 months of happiness and health

please

EVERY
TIME

Attached: the meme killer.png (853x161, 85K)

Aniki and Stefan in the same year. Fuck 2018.

Wew. I may have only known the dude via Lazytown music video memes but he seemed like a good dude. RIP

don't fucking do this to me, man.

Holy fuck he literally killed a meme

Death is but a doorway to new life. We live today we shall live again return in many forms we shall return.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Trying is better than nothing, I guess.

I ain't fucking going in that door.

fuck you, universe!

Sleep is nice when you dream. Maybe you dream. Night descends like a winter night on a thick woolen blanket. The half heard voices buzzing in the hall, golden light under the door. The slow drift of your window as city waves crash out on the crescent. The unseen moon hangs, slowly pulling back, everything pulling back. As you drift off you feel your body settle and your mind spins down into fragments of memory made fiction. You move through this moonlit hall of your livings as you shrink into a fluttering sense of security and well-being. When the lights flick off and the voices quiet you've already gone.

But seriously, isn't Sportacus' actor filthy stinking rich? Has he reached out to him at all?

Oof. Well, I hope he spends whatever time left to the fullest.

Insurance fraud.

>I got this assblasted after someone called me out for failing grammar school

THE WAR HAS BEEN LOST
KEEPING THEM SAFE
TIL THE RIVER'S BEEN CROSSED

Probably in private

Thing is, cancer doesn't care how much money you or your friends may have, especially pancreatic cancer.

Attached: sadbandicoot.gif (300x300, 2.96M)

The worst part is I thought he was recovering. Strange, though, that I feel more upset to see him decline after recovery than I would be if he had died the first time around. His family must be happy they at least had this time with him. But how can you be happy about only a little more time when you know the end for someone you care about is still coming?

Attached: sad maori clone.png (612x612, 52K)

I’m 20 years old and I already feel like I wasted a good chunk of my life

I need to change my ways

>20 years old
>still no career, gf, company, house
Jesus user, you'd best just end it now

Declare civil war.

maybe he should have got that adjuvant therapy

Stefan's cancer was never really about recovery. It was at the point where it had already spread through his body, all they could do was manage and slow it down.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. My mom died from cancer six months ago. She was diagnosed a month and a half before she died. It was AML and had spread to her spinal fluid...she did not take hearing that she was going to die well. She fought so hard, but two lines of chemo did absolutely nothing. She slipped into a coma and died a day later.

It's definitely made my own mortality unfathomably depressing and I don't think I'll ever be okay with her loss. I hope things work out for you, user. It's the worst club to be a part of.

I would sign up with him.

Go Google it.

>projecting this hard

My mom died of cancer a year and a half ago. Part of me kind of wished she was more openly bitter about it. The way that she went quietly into death really fucked me up. It felt so sudden. I didn't see it coming. I knew she had cancer, but never made it seem like it was life threatening.