Realistically thinking, she would be diagnosed with autism

Realistically thinking, she would be diagnosed with autism

Attached: Rolling-Shy.png (1200x1920, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F6IvP2Ux5g
pastebin.com/7SRuFNpJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She’d definitely be diagnosed with ADHD that’s for should

I was diagnosed with autism a few days ago. I'm special.

welcome to the brotherhood

Did you know before that, that you are not like the others?

Just like all the other auties

>tfw no magical girl gf with Autism to match your own autism

Attached: 72E545D8-4837-4F5D-B59A-427D7E2D305C.png (1024x1024, 325K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_F6IvP2Ux5g

Yeah, I'm always the "main character", anywhere I go.

No, but ADHD probably.

>Realistically thinking
>Alien, magical foreign exchange princess

I don't think you've been around people with autism. They're usually not social butterflies no pun intended.
also girls aren't usually diagnosed with autism.

>also girls aren't usually diagnosed with autism.

Wait, can you actually back that up? Because that's... weird.

No one here's even denied that

Autistic behavior in girls don't stand out and often considered typical girl behavior. They can mask the symptoms easier than boys so they get diagnosed much later in life.

What are some autistic things that Star might do that some drawfag might come around and draw for all of you?

Attached: Star doesn't know to not masterbate in public on Earth.png (1034x923, 249K)

Considering the original idea for the show was a normal girl who THINKS she's a magical princess from another realm, a more likely diagnosis would be a delusional maniac.

Anyone would. Overdiagnosis of autism is a real concern.

Autism is exclusive of young, white, boys. The fact childhood development is itself a defined progression not a “spectrum,”; and the fact that autism is NEVER "potentially-curable”. There's a reason why autistic (male) children's likelihood of diagnosis increases if they are men.

Autism has been overused as an insult to the degree that people actually believe this.

Fucking this a million times

Do autists get NEETbux? If so, I might go see a doctor.

>Realistically thinking
hey look it's faggot

It's not exclusive among whites, whites are just more likely to actually get their children diagnosed. Other races would just ignore it

Usually autistic people aren't the most popular girl in their school/life of the party

I worked with an autistic woman, I was her boss, actually. She would hit on me and I would have to explain why it was inappropriate, it was pretty awkward.

I mean, if they're as hot as Star then I'd fuck an autistic girl so hard that she learns quantum physics.

I only knew one autistic girl who looked attractive to me, but she got a boyfriend really quickly

You got blackpilled then?

Its not as nice as you'd think.

I wouldn't consider her autistic, but realistically she'd be bullied to hell and back if she tries to pull off that personality in high school as a brand new kid with no friends to back her up.

Now why are y'all slow in the minds being such trolling nuckleheads about autism for? Ya'll should just be fine with it and focus on the real dangerous attention burglaring of asburgers instead. Just us high-functioning autists alone in our perfect mind power and let us have our atttractions signs while at gamstop so we can find myself a boyfrendfree non-black heartsweet to call our own. In fact, i would say Star butterfly is a great example of what I want in my love quest. She has been such a wonderful inspiration for me, I desided to use her in my own orignal creation as a starting point. The perfect name for her would be Gumball Butterfly.

Attached: chris chan style star.png (828x1212, 44K)

Quite right. I am autistic and it's not so bad.

But if I were not... nothing could have stopped me.

>so hard that she learns quantum physics.
Is the implication that autists are stupid? because thats not how it works

Autism has nothing to do with intelligence, especially in things like math and science. Autists are just retarded socially.

>but realistically she'd be bullied to hell and back if she tries to pull off that personality

This is 'canon'

Attached: Star and ponyhead.jpg (1050x811, 706K)

I can't believe how good this show without Mexican bitchboi and his harem shit.

Attached: Screenshot_109.png (852x743, 694K)

No. she's just a hyper twit that is far too into her own interests and feelings to slow down enough to consider the consequences
pretty typical young extrovert teen girl really. OP just doesnt talk to enough people growing up to see that.

Autistic Star would get into a lot more shouting arguments with everyone she interacts with because they aren't living up to whatever arbitrary expectation she has. Autists have a hard time separating their expectation/assumption/bias from reality and get buttmad when reality doesnt conform.

My government deemed me too intelligent for autismbux.

>I'd fuck an autistic girl so hard that she learns quantum physics.
New Fetish Unlocked: Reverse Bimbofication
Thank you, user, for this gift.

Attached: 1514509505369.png (560x429, 484K)

Probably less functioning than Minnow

Attached: minnow_in_pain_by_nickinamerica-davd2lm.png.jpg (1015x788, 59K)

Depends on the case, really. I've known autists of all kinds, and they're of varying levels of intelligence in different areas. From my experience, they're idiot savants in ONE area, and everywhere else they generally suck. Whether that be academics, the arts, or the entire lore of the Sonic universe depends on the person.

Attached: 1496073905285.png (536x609, 460K)

Yeah, it's me again. Yeah, I know I'm supposed to be working on Sugar and Spice, but lightning struck me, and I had to bottle it before it got away.

Got something a little different, which is to say, not directly Starco related. I think that's a first for me. It's still shipping though, because of course it is. Even though it says Chapter I, this is most likely a one shot. The hardest part of this one, by far, was the subtext. I hope it's neither confusingly obscure or insultingly obvious. But I'm sure nothing will get past my extremely smart and handsome audience. Now read my fanfiction!

One evening, Tom returns to his room in Castle Lucitor and finds an unexpected guest.

pastebin.com/7SRuFNpJ

Now if you'll excuse me, I still need to go watch the actual episode today.

>being from another dimension
>not captured and experimented on

Autism or not,she's going to Area 51

Attached: the_cutest_thing_ever.gif (740x416, 2.94M)

underrated

>Stim
>Rock back and forth
>Fidget with something

One of my friends in my old town was a Jewish girl who very, very clearly had Aspergers. She seemed completely normal in group settings, mainly because she said just enough not to stand out for being quiet. It wasn't until you got her alone that it became obvious how damn awkward and single-minded she was. She mainly channeled her autism into cosplay and Pokemon, but she'd ramble about Sonic and Minecraft if you got her started on either of those subjects.

>I'm always the "main character", anywhere I go.
Diagnosed autist here, always feel like an NPC. How do I change this?

bullshit. I worked as a special education teacher and I had students who were both male and female. Girls just have a much lower chance of getting autism.

This is like me and my ex, the sad part being neither of us had autism

>manic pixie dream girl is now autism

Sour grapes, Sup Forums.

Star being an autist would make her MORE attractive. Prove me wrong

>autistic girl think is a magical princess from another dimension
>has to go to a normal school.
>Create adventures in her imagination to escape to the bullying and the miserable life she have.
>in love with a hot mexican boy, who didnt know she even exist.

... where are the drawfags

disabilities aren't attractive. Do you find girls in wheelchairs attractive?

you dont ask that kind of questions in Sup Forums

I watched the show a couple times and I can't stand her "YASS QUEEN" and sassy accent. Voice acting and intro is too much cringe. Her getting cucked is the only good thing about the show

Attached: 1518212231139.gif (200x270, 586K)

I wish the show took this route instead, with the lore hinting that she had experience with a magical dimension but never flat out saying it a la X-Files.

I'm a diagnosed aspie & currently get voc rehab, could I be eligible for neetbux?

>user. I don't like how loud it is in here. Can we please go somewhere more quiet? If we do. I'll let you use my fidget spinnnerrrr!!

Attached: S2E30_Star_Butterfly_looking_sad.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Yeah - actually, she seems pretty retarded to me.
Although obnoxious would be putting it more lightly. Sadly, retarded is what I lean towards.

Autism at it's worst. Stupid bug.

How many of y'all know actual autists that use fidget spinners? I know one of those 'special kids' in my uni with one.

I've seen a couple kids use fidget spinners, but that might've been because it was trendy.

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

I have autism and I never got fidget spinners. Fidget cubes on the other hand are amazing.

No autism, but a very obvious oral fixation.