/r/HipHopHead is currently censoring every post about Kanye supporting Trump

reddit. com/r/hiphopheads/

You guys know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me something funny to post. I don't care if I get banned.

same

they've been a cuck sanctuary for the past year. no deletions of any articles about rappers shitting on trump or supporting sanders

now theyre trying to suppress their own god yeezus to prevent his message from reaching the youth

We're not your personal army. Back to r*ddit.

Why should we care if this nignog is being suppressed anyway?

He's a degenerate who said that reading is useless.

Yeezy is literally God to rap fans

Yeezy endorsing Trump is a huge red pill for blacks. This reaches their front page and we could redpill thousands of blacks,

We have to flood submissions with nothing but these articles until they have no choice but to let it through

user it's useless, i never read a book ever.

go back to canada bitch

Just go into random comment threads and start talking about how the mods are censoring this shit

Wow, good thing I don't go on reddit or I might care. Why are you posting this here, again?

niggers dont post in hiphopheads

only white trash posts in /hhh/

everyone else lurks though, yes

That sub has been cucked for a while now.

N-not that I would know...

yeah they dont post but they read it to get the hedlines and fresh tracks

the place where blacks actually post is the coli forums, but theyre not censoring this

reddit. com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dnjex/rhiphopheads_is_currently_censoring_and_deleting/

post about this on the donald currently blowing up and nearing front page

We're just a little work away from defeating their censorship efforts and memeing this to the front page

new plan.

go into every thread an post "kanye endorsed trump and the mods are censoring it" until you get banned.

first person to post a ban message wins

what do we win?

titty pics of my gf

Reminds me of the very obviously white headmod of /r/blackpeopletwitter recording some wangsta ass vocaroos about slavery when Trump won

Drag these white bois out into the street and hang them. Black people will cheer and the other white bois will clap right before they're strung up too

Almost all what is posted in that subreddit mostly bubble gum hip hop. Niggers don't listen to Childish or Kanye West. They listen to mostly underground trap songs from either their friends or unknown artists.

>White boiz think niggers listen to that music

Pictured: Average HipHopHeads user

HAHAHAHA ctr niggers fucking btfo. Why don't you fucking god damn niggers do something to change the world instead of being scum. If anyone on Sup Forums was given the chance they'd bash kanyes skull open because he's a retarded nigger.

You miss the news? Kanye is (OUR GUY) now

reddit. com/r/hiphopheads/comments/5do0eu/im_oddcouple_producerdj_on_closed_sessions_last/

they have someone doing an ama right now

lets raid this shit