Ann Coulter gets BTFO for fat shaming by plus-size activist

Ann Coulter gets BTFO for fat shaming by plus-size activist.

youtube.com/watch?v=WT3TEKpsnV8

Will she ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/glitterandlazers/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=WT3TEKpsnV8
instagram.com/p/BM9vthMjy72/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BIlUwBogXWb/
youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlh98dcSA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dumb, obnoxious whale attacking a dumb, obnoxious skellington

Probably easier to recover from than morbid obesity, so yeah

A FUCKING LAND WHALE

jesus how do you even end up being this fat?

" I CANT STOOOP ONCE I SAW THOSE MARS BARS I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF AND I BOUGHT 20 OF EM WAHHWAHHHWAHH"

Fucking. Savage.

Am I the only one who wants her to step on my hand and call me her bitch?

I'd do anything she wanted.

Why can't I have her?

Is she Natty?

>fat chance

Well here in America, it's more of a process. Female gets a little chubby, gets a nigger beau, then she can really let herself go.

It's a logical match because each side of the 'relationship' requires no expectations.

I hope she body slams skelly ann.

>disease of obesity

How can on blow another the fuck out, if one is constantly out of breath from minor strenuations?

>land whales are not a disease

>fat chance

>Ann Coulter
>BTFO ever

nice meme

Fat people are dumb and weird.

Why should anyone care?

Sick bantz

Losing weight isn't even hard.
Of all the stupid harmful things you can try to build an identity around, why choose being a fat tub of shit?
Is this really all they have?
>Yeah I have this debilitating lifestyle choice it's who I am.
>I'm a smoker I'm an alcoholic that's me that's what I choose to be identified as, that's my lot in life.

Add her to gallery of fish mouth women.

Holy shit

Those 50 kcal tears are delicious

Her face looks like a young boys. I bet she'd have a great face if she lost 250 lbs. Too bad her body will be irrecoverable.

Women were a mistake. Fat women are a sin.

>Fat chance
She just gets better and better.

I read what I could

>Democrats and republicans similar in obesity rates

Obviously I don't think she should feel bad or apologize if she doesn't want to.

But if that statement about republicans and democrats is true (and I don't know why it wouldn't be) then Ann saying that is kind of like Rachel Maddow commenting on all of those southern land whales who used to protest Obummer

man i am so glad i started sports about 2.5 months ago now, 6kms of jogging pretty much everyday (i only skipped 3 days so far, 2 due to illness and 1 i was just too tired for sports). i lost 10kgs so far, dropped to 114, my aim is 90. i am 190cm tall anyways and i already started to look good, all my old clothes started to fit on me again and some look loose as well, the best feeling. the way girls around me look at me feels so good my fucking godly.

6 minutes of heavy breathing is not an argument

>Fat Chance
MAD WOMAN
A
D

W
O
M
A
N

>the disease of obesity

Correct, it's a fetish.

This ham has an instagram if you want to see some real vomit inducing stuff.

instagram.com/glitterandlazers/?hl=en

but why your hand?

its considered as a disease lately, even an epidemic i guess because so many people have it

LMAO 250 lbs. I thought the exact same thing though. I bet she would be very pretty minus 100lbs.

What are they going to do? Chase her down?

LOL

and nothing will ever get better if those retards don't admit that it is their own shitty self discipline that is at fault but instead try to deflect the responsibility by relabeling it

>Black guy playing a "white"-knight in the comment section
Top kek

Add 3000 kcal per day in the form of Soda and you can probably achieve the same.

Ann brings the bantz

i'm very proud to have chunky clots of lard bubbling underneath stretched skin in such an extreme way that I cease to maintain the appearance of an upright-walking higher ape with four distinct limbs

>You gon' stick it in the pooper?

I wouldn't necessarily say it isn't hard, because if you are a weak cunt it takes quite some effort to stick with it.

But it is definitely simple. You don't need any meme diet, if you don't give a shit about your cardiovascular health you don't even need sport.
All you need to do is count calories and lower them till your weight stops dropping.

You just can't handle a real womyn speaking her mind guys.

>mfw used to hate Ann
>mfw the Trump campaign brought me to the light and I realize how strong her bantz game is

Ann is the true queen of pol. All others are just imposters or wannabes.

>stops
*starts obviously

can i get a sauce on that google is failing me

I think I threw out a muscle in my face cringing at this picture. I'm not even joking my cheek is so sore it hurts to eat.

Body type: cottage cheese.

Apology from Ann Coulter fat chance

They're sweet, and salty

That's silly. Coultier is not saying the protests are bad because fat people are in it. She thinks the protests are bad (for reasons explained elsewhere) and decided to make fun of the protesters, for instance the fact that they're fat.

What a beautiful Pepe. I hope you don't mind that I'm stealing it.

fat shit

muh condishuns

kekekekek the simple ones are the best

IM THE JOKA BABY

>these people will never realize ann is fighting for them because they're convinced they're unhealthy lifestyle is harmless

If no one found out

Damn, it's going to suck for you when you find out you get rejected because you're a fucking roach instead of being fat faggot. Those girls arent checking you out they are just wondering why you can't find clothes that fit and are wondering if you are a human or what

Shut up you fat fuck

Well done

Blue-haired flesh-blimps BTFO

>plus-size

That's a nice way of saying disgusting fat whale

>the disease of obesity

Ann has a nice rack.

>Son I am disappoint

Ann was pol incarnate before cauc Hiro ever made this board.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WT3TEKpsnV8
I bet she would look good if she lost 50lbs and didn't try to imitate liberals she sees on reality TV and in social media

wtf im HIGH TEST now

But she is fat and she could use a diet.
Are people afraid of reality?

>instagram.com/glitterandlazers/?hl=en

instagram.com/p/BM9vthMjy72/?hl=en
0/10
concave knees
instagram.com/p/BIlUwBogXWb/
Exploding knees

You can't BTFO Ann Coulter.
She is 100% immune.

Spotted the yanks who went off their meds. Also checked.

> that hair
> those eyes
> that facial structure

To think how good this cunt would look if she just had discipline. It pisses me off so much, I'm an ugly fuck but maintain a discipline considering food & exercise. This beast just eats & complains when logical beings are not attracted to her.

with bbq sauce you too can look like this

There is a level beyond marbling, beyond Kobe and massages every day.
I can go further beyond to where my own fat is marbled with denser fat.

>dem legs.

jezuz ima thro up nigga

Looks like she is literally shaking right now

Source?

wtf i love fat chicks now

They're confusing time periods and reasons. Being overweight was a sign you ate well, and I think it's mostly accepted that comes from the early Middle Ages and European nobility.

But that was being a bit overweight or having a big stomach. Morbid obesity like that simply didn't exist in those times. There are pictures of the fattest men in the world of the 19th century even and they would not be in the top 1000 today.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlh98dcSA

Thanks man

People of size are scared Trump will send them to a weight loss camp.

>50
Try 150

THICC

>Morbid obesity like that simply didn't exist in those times.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurines
They did but it was so rare that they were probably deified or something and most people didn't even realize you could get that fat.

that's a roman statue goy

Lmao look at this pathetic nog commenting on her video