What is an intelligent person according to you Sup Forums?

What books does smart person read, Sup Forums? What are his political views? What about his religious views? All according to you.

The Talmud.

It's basically Sup Forums from 2000 years ago

The Torah's fancy cousin?

It's just a bunch of arguments between people who lived centuries apart. It's nearly impossible to understand but it's full of knowledge for sure.

What does a thread got to do to get some attention? Ohh right: trump, hillary, uhh... mexicans, ww3.

It depends what you understand by "intelligent".

Anyone who doesn't memorize numbers (STEMfags) and claim to be intelligent.

>what does he read
A little bit of everything really but mainly philosophy, history, politics and economics
>what are his political views
A bit conservative and right winged but still have an open mind to new ideas. Kinda like the founding fathers of the US
>religious views
Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, agnostic or atheist. Anything else (Anglican, islam, Judaism, ...) is retarded

"Intelligence" is learning about how the world works so you can prove others wrong.

"Wisdom" is learning how to world works to feel comfortable with yourself as a part of God's plan

Jewish wisdom books: Zohar, Torah, Sefer Yetzira, Mishna, Talmud, etc

Philosophy and Business books

The Talmud was written in the 1400s. Jews even fucking lie about how old their cult is

doesn't matter what you read or views you hold on any given day

having the ability to arrive at a decisive conclusion logically, without emotion and bias factored in, is the ultimate sign of "intelligence"

x + y = z (type logic)

once you have arrived at the conclusion, a truly intelligent being should have convictions , emotions and bias either strengthened or weakened

otherwise you're just a flawed calculator
or a child reacting on emotions

The Talmud has two components: the Mishnah (Hebrew: משנה, c. 200 CE), a written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah, and the Gemara (c. 500 CE)

It contains arguments from many many Rabbis from various time periods.

bump

>What books does smart person read, Sup Forums?
What he's interested in

>What are his political views?
Doesn't matter, but his interest must be in metapolitics. No smart person gets caught up in the normie bullshit.

>What about his religious views?
Doesn't matter

were the plagues of Europe "part of god's plan" ?!
50% mortality
were abortions (what plan does god have for the fetus)
were the mass extinction events (95-99% of all species went extinct)

Christian logic
>god has plan
>humans have free will

choose one !
either it's predetermined (plan)
or free will (any possible outcome)

High school drop outs according to pol (because they vote for Trump)

has your sister been "groomed" yet cuck?!

You been shot yet Americuck?

fpbp

the God delusion
feminism
no religion

Actually, it was white people who voted for trump. In fact, only our dumbest demographic, educated women, voted for Hillary

Yeah, and you're smartest one (Harvard and MIT) voted OVERWHELMINGLY for Hillary.

The Talmud is full of knowledge for sure, but even the rabbis admit it's full of bullshit. Replace "Jews" with "white people" and "Goyim" with "shitskins" and it's basically Sup Forums.

Universities are only allowed 6.5 white males. Looks like they all voted for Trump.

Second

Is this ironic or serious? I can't tell anymore.

if you want your balls do drop read brave new world.

Non-nigger type of person

I'd rather die on my feet
then live on my knees

I know freedom is not appreciated in your land

go find your sister in those "no go zones" they don't have guns , you'll be safe

don't bring these weak ass arguments wearing red coats next time
we can spot you too easily

(most of those shot are , suicide, gang related or black-on-black)
but keep grasping..

impossible to tell

no tendency toward anything except analytic paralysis (hence the lazy but smart meme)