Would you rather live in Wakanda or Ape City Sup Forums?

Would you rather live in Wakanda or Ape City Sup Forums?
Would an Ape City movie ever work?

Attached: Well which one.png (1134x301, 738K)

>inb4 Hurr hurr, what's the difference

Probably Wakanda. While the folk seem prejudiced, the ruling government treats their guests really damn well.

Ape City feels like the kind of place where you might get your head ripped off, if it seems like a popular move.

Ape City, just to see if they let me throw shit to other monkeys to solve disputes.

Ape city looks alot nicer and has better tech, wakanda gots vibranium and magic. I dont wanna live with apes but if i had to choose ape city

Ape city is more welcoming to foreigners

From what I have seen of Wakanda sneezing at the wrong time would hurt the honor of one of its trillion tribes and they would challenge you to a duel.

Won't they use their ape-ray to transform you into a gorilla in ape city?

>TFW no Monkey GF

By ruling government, I do mean the Panthers.

Funnily enough, I imagine the Gorillas would be fine if you adapted to the vegetarian lifestyle, and didn't bitch too much about the lack of tech.

But the rest, yeah.

>doesn’t want to live with apes
>would rather live with niggers

>Would you rather live in Wakanda or Ape City Sup Forums?

What's the difference?

I kid, I kid. Ape city obviously would have less crime, less drugs, more rights (no one would be voting for gun control, less STDs, less aids, lower poverty rate, and better schools.

I'm game for the fine Gorilla Pussy. Human dick big.

>what's the difference?

Without hesitation Wakanda
I don't like monkeys.

Gorillas and apes eat meat, too. They also have wars.

>Gorillas
>Monkeys
Choose one faggot

>more rights (...less STDs...)

You don't necessarily have a right to not get an STD user

Half of all black women in the USA have genital herpes. That is just one STD too. I would have to guess like 80% of black people have some from of STD. It would have to be even higher in africa.

Right, fine, but you listed "less STDs" under your "more rights" comment, which implies that you think not having STDs is a right. Since apparently 80% of black people have some STD, I'd say it clearly isn't one.

Wakanda because Grodd would kill me or enslave me once he took over. I would prefer being shunned for not being pure Wakandian than that.

Nah, I just forgot to close the brackets around the gun thing

Literally a whole continent full of em