What is it about Adderall that attracts nu-males to it so much?

What is it about Adderall that attracts nu-males to it so much?
Is it the hip hop subculture that revolves around it?
I don't see why anyone would ever take it

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/586543-Who-are-the-shadow-people
reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/search?q=novel&restrict_sr=on
youtube.com/watch?v=QF0Ck2VFi0A
youtube.com/watch?v=30E1cRYzRBg
youtube.com/watch?v=nACgo1wFf_U&t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its pretty good. it feels like caffeine + happiness. easily abused

Adderall is too addicting for the effects. Vyvanse, however...

doctors give it out like candy
kids take it to school and share it with friends/start selling it

I took some for a few days to stay up and get some homework done.
yeah nah, I'd rather just do the studying during the day and get beloved restful sleep and hop out of bed energized naturally by exercising and eating plenty of veggies.

it makes insecure beta men confident and talkative, also gives some high energy to their naturally low energy estrogen ridden bodies

well atleast as it's anything like eurospeed (amphetamine sulfate or phosphate)

Only normies use adderall

I've never taken adderall and I have a 3.8 in a stem degree. Literally have some discipline and drink a monster. Only losers rely on this shit to get by

Maybe my body is just fucked (Caffeine doesn't affect me even in high dosage) but Addy just makes me stay awake for 3 hours then I crash. Doesn't even help with focus. Biggest bullshit cash grab ever.

LSD and weed are the only redpilled drugs.

White man's drug: the drug of productivity.

That's a funny way to spell "modafinil & piracetam stack"

DMT and shrooms

its literally amphetamines

Adderall user here,

I use adderall XR (extended release) to avoid the rapid up/down of regular stuff. Its cheaper than vyvanse which is also very good stuff.

I don't find it any more addictive than coffee. If I miss it a day I feel slow and sluggish for a bit but that feeling passes after a day or two.

Why take it?

Makes you more mentally alert and sharp, more motivated and productive, have more physical energy, staves off hunger, and helps you power through menial tasks like studying or other paperwork.

Shit is the ultimate alpha drug if taken not to get high but as a daily performance enhancer. Pic related probably uses it.

Redpill me on this. It been a few years since I've had an addy hookup to do a few rails a day.

I took it for a while to study for state boards. Got double the amount of studying in than without. It gave me bad headaches as well though

Their lives suck so they do drugs

I take 25mg of Moda, breaking a 200mg pill into 8ths, shit works well for me.

It kinda feels like a cocaine but it last forever. I never got addicted to that shit but yeah it's pretty fun. I think it's to strong for ADHD kids, they're like zombies and me a grown man was bouncing off the walls for a day and a half.

It gives them energy they lack that they'd otherwise have with a healthy diet and workout routine.

Modafinil is a stay awake drug, helps concentration a bit but few other effects. Still need willpower to get work done. Gives the user a headache if they don't take it alongside Choline.

Piracetam is something that helps the user be a little more creative, sociable, or learn better. Helps protect your brain against the bad effects of alcohol while you enjoy the good ones,

Have a friend that took it everyday for 3 years. He is basically schizo now. Good luck retards.

>hip-hop subculture

What? Are you confusing Molly (MDMA) for Adderall?

Its literally the limitless drug. Basically steroids for your brain. Not particularly addictive but I used it in lawschool and still occasionally use it for the first few days of a trial.

Numales have naturally low dopamine.
The dopamine kick they get from alpha-methylphenethylamine gives them a boost that brings them up to normal energy.

Those of us with high energy prefer the good shit though - cocaine, methamphetamine, a-pvp.
Ride the stim wave forever! Until you go nuts that is. WOO HOO!
bluelight.org/vb/threads/586543-Who-are-the-shadow-people

this is pretty amazing the first couple times you try it but it will turn your brain to complete mush. it makes you stupid.

If you take Adderall every day, you will get fucked up

Taking one every now and then to accomplish complex tasks or digest large volumes of content or info however is worth the time

There are a lot of people out there with diplomas solely because of ritalin, adderall, etc

>taking a drug daily

Well no shit. Even caffeine daily will fuck you up.

hippies

Haven't tried taking less than 100mg, don't know if I'd notice the effects. Usually dose up to attend networking events, client meetings, parties when I want to be less socially awkward.

Does a much better job than the Ritalin they prescribed.

How is adderall so common in America? Amphetamine is our most popular drug after weed, but people mostly get some disgusting mess that is 90% flour.

I used to do a lot of it, but it fucks up my heart too much these days and I can't be bothered with the insomnia.

This.

At first it made me concentrate, but after a couple of months I found I was rushing through college work not really understanding the material because I was all Geet'd up

T.bluepilled fag

Why do we now have threads on Adderall almost daily? When moot was around he had some pretty severe no-drug-talk policies that I resented for stifling free speech but this is just boring.

They got all the kids on it. They don't want boys being boys anymore so they give them that to be good little zombies.

so, what are the long term effects of caffeine?

Doesn't it just make them even more hyperactive if they don't have ADHD?

Stimulants make you feel great and confident and helps you get shit done. Sadly the effects diminish rather quickly. We should legalize all drugs so companies have an incentive to do research into stimulants that the body can't build a resistance against.

as somebody who experiences no effects from adderall i cannot say why anybody would take it. i would assume it's from the euphoria from taking more than the recommended dosage.

This cannot be overstated.
ALL habitual drug use will harm you. Even aspirins.
You gotta let your body chemistry revert to norm. Do your drugs, but only occasionally.

Even simple blood pressure medicines will wreck you. Ask all those elderly patients on dialysis.

Amphetamines are the only redpilled drugs.

Fuck off.

I've been on it for almost a year now after i was diagnosed ADHD-C, will say it's improved my life dramatically.

Fuck these nu-males who take a bunch of 30's to make it harder for us who actually need it. My memory and thinking process is night and day.

Yeah they're ADHD but it's not worth taking that shit to fix it.

GOTTA GO FAST
>tfw on 40 mgs instant release.
I feel like I'm going to die but I'm happy so it's ok.

There's been research here, but government regulations are a huge hurdle.
reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/search?q=novel&restrict_sr=on

It's popular because it helps you focus on one thing and not seek distractions.

It, and all of its competitors, are less effective than jogging for 5 minutes, but numales with pencil-thin biceps don't want the testosterone boost of actual physical motion, so they pop pills instead and hope it helps them compete with actual humans.

nah it makes you like a hyperfocused zombie

Also, it's common because it's sold through legit pharmacies. No need to deal with cemented residue or what the street offers you

I have never had a prescription for any drug in my entire life. How do people even get this shit? "Doc, I feel like such a failure because I can't concentrate, can I get some drugs?"

Shoo Shoo

So this is now beta nu-male liberals are created.
Diagnose normal people with bullshit, medicate their humanity away, and leave behind a husk.

I actually have ADD.

Vyvanse is life

lol caffeine meme. People have been drinking it daily for a hundred years. You should get an award for the most blue pilled post.

Can confirm. After the honeymoon phase Vyvanse made me feel disconnected from reality as if my mind was wrapped in foam. Shit sucks.

Were you on Adderall before? I've contemplated asking my DR to switch, i'm on 20xr in am and 10xr in afternoon, sucks taking twice a day but this is my perfect dose.

Wanted to try vyvanse so i didn't have to take two a day and have it last all day, how's your experience?

I'm sorry fag, but no exercise there is matches the power of 2-FMA.
That shit is a laser. Nuclear-powered. It's not recreational really, but holy shit will it light your rockets ablaze.

really speeds my sanics

what the fuck is ADHD-C?

If you have ADHD-C, I have ADHDTV & ADT as well as AT&T

I tried it once a long time ago, I was trying to make some big progress in a math book back then, and decided it might help since I was always getting distracted by random stray thoughts.

>makes whole body feel heavy and calm
>stuck in a single track of thought
>don't feel the urge to google something or go get a new drink or something that I don't really need to do
>feel fine just sitting there doing a single thing at a time

I was able to just sit there and read for like the entire day. But I didn't want to end up spending a shitload of money on it, so I started just turning the computer and phone off, and writing down stuff I wanted to look up and getting back to what I was doing.

And it causes addiction. And side effects.
People have been using opium for even longer than caffeinated beverages.

youtube.com/watch?v=QF0Ck2VFi0A

how is it in comparison with modafinil / armodafinil?

Its just meth without the stigma. Of course college kids love it.

Cocaine and meth are way better, if you're gonna do a drug you might as well be a man about it and not a little bitch.

>ADHD-C
combination of inattentive & hyper

>people that take adderall
>people that drink coffee
absolutely disgusting. You're forcing your body to become dependent on stimulants just to function. I work with several coffee drinkers and any morning that they're running late and can't make/drink their coffee they're sluggish and miserable. Back in school some guys would pop adderall to study and they fucked up their sleep schedules and probably failed the exams anyway. It's a fucking meme, just eat right and exercise and get some fucking sleep and you'll be energetic enough.

It's combined type. There's Inattentive, hyperactive, and combined is a combo of both.

It's in the DSM-V standards for adhd.

This is why it makes obviously no sense. >Schools are awful and don't teach kids properly.
>Kids get bored and distracted.
>must be a problem with kids' brains
>meanwhile test scores continue to plummet.
>I guess we need more powerful drugs

From what I've seen it's the schools that bitch about it and force the parents to get their kid checked. Fuck those pills, ADHD's a blessing in some cases. But hey fuck a sports star or whatever lets give him these pills so he grows bitch tits and don't talk to anyone.

>occasionally take 1 gram of Modafinil to get lots of stuff done in a short amount of time
>guaranteed 40+ hours of no sleep and productivity
>not addictive
>helps my narcolepsy
>only downside is the runny shits
Only plebs take Adderall.

whites like meth, it helps us think

>implying everyone has the same neurochemical makeup.
How can you be this fucking ignorant?

This is exactly the same affect meth has on you. How could you possibly think that it won't have any permanent long term affects?

Nu-males? The fuck? Everyone takes it from moms to suits to students to blue collars. Hip-hop subculture? Are you fucking crazy? "hip-hop subculture" is all about the weed, coke, and opiates.

Why would anyone take it? It's useful to get some annoying task or chore done. It makes you feel productive, gives you energy, and helps you concentrate. Shit, even doing your taxes is fun on adderall. It has downsides, though. You generally feel like shit afterwards, and every bit of super productive energy you had when you were on it is missing the next day.

fuck adderall. if you legitimately need it, whatever, but if youre looking for it in terms of a fix..youre a fucking retarded faggot. its not a "numale" thing so to speak its been around in forms for 15 years easily and sought after since. no thanks.

That equivalency is totally false. They are pretty different drugs comrade.

Two different classes of drugs. Can't really be compared.
Here's Modafinil-
youtube.com/watch?v=30E1cRYzRBg

But 2-FMA will be a lot less subtle in its effects.
Here's a vid on amphetamine BTW-
youtube.com/watch?v=nACgo1wFf_U&t=12s

Just like meth. Get over yourself fag.

Have fun with your crashes.

In college it was always the chads wanting it

Did you read the post? I said I tried it once.

Muh doctor prescribed meth basically.

what podunk state are you from?

I have to drink a low dose of ritalin everyday to get by Sup Forums (work in a Big 4 as a senior auditor).

How fucked am I Sup Forums? I feel like a drooling retard when I'm not on it. Also you literally feel some slight euphoria and motivation when that shit peaks.

>it's been around for 15 years

D-amphetamine mixed salt has been given for concentration/performance for at least half a century and arguably stimulants have been used to similar ends for much longer.

Another ADD thread and another round of blue pilled anons spewing ADD skepticism and DARE tier rhetoric that they're obviously parroting from some authority figure.

Imo these physiology related threads are fascinating, Sup Forums embraces a level of bias and self assuredness that Wouldn't fly in any other thread.

Loving every laugh, guys.

no. there isnt, kids arent meant to sit still for 6 hrs a day

>twasjoke

all of these attention diagnoses are beta. so beta

>Burning out your brain and probably giving yourself frontal lobe damage
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Opiates and benzos are better.

Supplements and staying cool negate these problems.
Pharmacology is awesome.

There it is.
>believing your brain chemicals have any affect on your ability read and understand things.

You simply do not understand what you are reading because you were never taught basic words or the alphabet for that matter.

How does it feel that pretty soon 4th graders in Africa will have a higher reading level than you?

Forgot to mention I've been doing it for a year or more.

i mean as far as being prescribed nigger. i was in the thick of it in the 90's when ritalin and all that ADHD hype started in the northeast US. i didnt literally mean the "compound" bill nye. now smd

15 years? amp was discovered in 1887

>this is just boring.
if you were on adderall you wouldn't think that.

It also lacks the neurotoxicity of meth, but otherwise yeah.

no they don't, what supplements are you taking that you think negate the CV/dopaminergic/ANS drawbacks of amphetamines?

Chelated magnesium is night and day for me with tolerance and all the negative effects.

nerd drug, I've had people ask me about it.
It's not I can go to my guys and go hey gimme 100 cartons of dem pills there for dem programs.

Not on the regular black marked at all. But yes I kno people do them here, that and ritalin.

Some body builders or people who work out use ephedrine, two separate black markeds, just like beer, booze and cigg is from all of this

Prescribed? They sold it in fucking pharmacies next to the Benadryl and the Tylenol. People used to take methamphetamine Hcl pills to diet.

It's the best to have sex on. Best experience ever.

Wut? I didn't say anything about meth.

I use it and I'm not a numale. It just makes you want to be productive or a few hours.