Which bad guys are more likable than their protagonist?

Which bad guys are more likable than their protagonist?

Attached: D06453E8-022F-4AD6-8FB0-2FB1053B6185.jpg (900x675, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/__t8WrkxhvM
youtu.be/AYdX5zSztF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1456682481833.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Pretty much any DC villain is more likable than their hero counterpart

Shit man.

Aku.

Dr.Doom

Vader and Palpatine.

Killmonger and Klaue

The list goes on.

My favourite "trope".

Attached: HA!.png (632x480, 489K)

Doom is so much more interesting than the fantastic four

Mandark

He started out pretty meh tier but his arc really got interesting quickly.

Attached: IMG_4363.jpg (170x246, 25K)

Not that faggot Frieza, that's for sure.

ESTO ES EL FIN, JIREN!

A better option exists in the series, OP.

Attached: Perfect Smug.png (720x540, 651K)

Okay then post him.

>Frieza
>Less likable than Goku

Goku is a fucking shit.

Now if Vegeta was the MC, you'd might have a point

Attached: 1520531841313.png (542x715, 382K)

>Dragon Ball Super Episode 131, titled “A Miraculous Conclusion! Goodbye Goku! Until The Day We Meet Again!,” confirms Son Goku’s elimination in the Tournament of Power. Most believe that Universe 7 will lose and will soon be erased by Omni-king Zeno. Son Goku and Jiren, who are both exhausted from their battle, look at the King of All.

>Despite seeing Son Goku lose to Jiren, the two Zenos don’t announce the winner, nor erase the entire Universe 7, hinting that the Tournament of Power isn’t over yet. Everyone is surprised when a death beam hits Jiren’s back, which may cause him to fall out of the battle royal arena. Frieza shows himself and seals the victory for Universe 7.

youtu.be/__t8WrkxhvM

A Challenger approaches!

Attached: Cooler.jpg (400x300, 41K)

What has Frieza done besides stand around and throw an autistic fit whenever he lost?

>OOOOOOhohohohohoho

Attached: 1520695028106.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

See

I'm not shocked that Frieza wins, but I am shocked that Goku gets eliminated.

I expected either a Goku/Jiren double-knockout, or for the timer to run out before their fight ended and for U7 to just be the winner because Frieza was still lying in a pile of rubble at the time

And we never knew what Jiren wanted... come the fuck on, Toei.

Basically all of them, excepting low-class brutes and rapists.

Having a charming personality.

I'm even a guy who agrees with that Cell is more charismatic and likable than Frieza, but both trump Goku anyday

Hell, with the exception of scrubs like Tien, I'd say EVERYONE is more likeable than Goku.

Our boy will get his revenge

youtu.be/AYdX5zSztF8

Vegeta should be the MC

I honestly liked his interaction with Gohan during the tournament. There seems to be this mutual respect and understanding between the two. Frieza's impressed by Gohan's strength, while Gohan is being pragmatic and working with a former enemy to take out a stronger enemy. Gohan and Frieza's dynamic in the tournament was similar to Goku and Piccolo's dynamic when fighting Raditz.

Think again

Attached: It was another dimension.jpg (1162x897, 150K)

upvote

Exactly.

Is this from a comic or something? I need to know what's happening

Attached: file.png (912x1248, 63K)

according to the leaks, this is what is going to happen, I my self prefer the Goku take Jiren of stage with him, everyone calls it a tie, but then Goku points out Freiza's knocked out corps still on stage.

Attached: Fry noises.png (1340x612, 681K)

Gohan: ¡Freezer! ¡Hijo de la gran puta! ¡Esto se termino!

Attached: calvo power.jpg (600x450, 36K)

Lizardcucks have been obnoxious lately. But I have a feeling that the episode summary is misleading, and will have them BTFO on a galactic scale.