I don't see it.

COLONIZED

getting whited by your dads killer
shame shuri

>Dad's killer

You best be trolling.

>white man kills your father
>white man bones your baby sister
I see T'Challa's open borders policy is already paying off, next thing you know they start building temples to worship their G'Zuz and demanding we pander to their holidays and customs

You already made this thread.

>Bucky with a manly ass boy like "her"
Why do you want Bucky to suffer more?

>It's okay when it's WMBF

Attached: 1495265866634.jpg (1075x1583, 682K)

They won't
It would cause uproar at the attempted "White washing" of the comic.

thinking T'challa will let his sister fuck a guy 75 yrs her senior

He doesn't have to know

>It's okay

You seem to think you understand racists. You do not.

Just as black men have been lynched for having relationships for white women, white men have been attacked and murdered for having relationships with black women.

It was the Lovings case that basically stopped state bullshit on marriage prohibitions based on race.

Cut him some slack. Not all shitposters have the luxury of watching movies before making lackluster jokes about them.

>Aang and Katara

That's not Peter

>Wait, Mr Rogers, James, you two seem like good friends
>Where do you two know each other from again?
>Uh...
>*Bucky signals hand back and forth across throat*
>I tried to cut his head off once.

Actually, WMBF has always been looked on more favorably than BMWF for the sole reason that White slave masters used to have children by female slaves
It was never seen as much better, but it was still easier for a white man with a black lover than a white woman, especially when sex (gender) is in the matter

It's still bad, annoyingly I've been hit on by black girls IRL when I want nothing to do with them, meta irony

Just as black as Obama.

Would you a black girl, Sup Forums?

It's okay in general. WMBF, BMWF, BMWM, BFWF, WWF, NWA, the RZA, the GZA, the Ghostface Killah, It's all allowed in this most current of years.

One with big boobs and nerdy interests, hell yeah.
The problem is I'm a short underachieving latino, no girl like that would ever want anything to do with me

Attached: 1489682847611.jpg (2250x1800, 206K)

im also a short underachieving latino and honestly idc about race i just want someone cute to like me

How is Shuri manly? She acted feminine in the movies.

What was Travis's problem?

At best we could get a british chick to pity fuck us

Would you a black guy, Sup Forums?

reminder the movie was written by a nigga married to this

Attached: Polly Cole.jpg (450x582, 46K)

What about T'Challa's kid?

I have a feeling most won't but the amount of Luke/ Danny shipping done here is surprising I didn't save it, but I saw post here that literally read," I hate niggers, but I'd let Killmonger fuck me", so just think that over

Attached: SpiderManMovieReview5.jpg (266x184, 21K)

Maybe if we pray hard enough a progressive rich white lady will marry us for diversity

That's because they're best friends, like JD and Turk. It's one thing when it's some nigga and another thing when it's your nigga.

Their son will be called Buckwheat

Interracial relationships are now regarded as "cultural dilution/appropriation" by alot of SJWs.

I would but 90% of the nerdy black girls I see go for white guys. I am black myself.

probably

Attached: 1520144906104.jpg (700x597, 46K)