Hi guys, searching for friends, can answer ur questions about belarussian/slav life

hi guys, searching for friends, can answer ur questions about belarussian/slav life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2UrInWgBeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's a fucked up thing you saw

while traveling or in belarus?

while traveling or in belarus?

Do you have steam?

how save is your country? (thievs/murder...)
how high is the price niveau?

give me both if there is things for both

>16 years old
>can answer questions about life

Hello, Belarusianbro.

How do you feel that the aftermath of the Chernobyl disaster left a vast majority of the radioactive fallout on Belarusian soil due to its close proximity with the plant, leaving approximately 1/5 of all cultivated farmland in your country to be affected with radiation?

mostly feel myself safe, but its a pretty nice city district and here we have highest police per capita rate in the world

Have you ever seen a nigger in real life? If so, were they hanging from a tree?

How corrupt is the police?
Are they HAM or can you talk to them?

2 weeks ago, me with 2 friends were at fast food restuarant, while we exited it, we got surrounded by a somethig like a gang of 8-12 kids 11-15 years looked like they were fucking homeless, they looked agressive, but they just asked me about my haircut (lololol), ASKED ME am i left or right (answered him that im conservative, xd) and then just left us

got a cultural shock, never had such shit ever before ))

how do you deal if gopniks ask for a cigaret when u try to enter your home commieblock and they are blocking your way.

Do Belarusians generally like Lukashenko or is he seen as a dictator?

high officers in police are corrupted, but i can say that mostly i can trust a usuall patrol on the street, and ask them about smth

situation is billion times better than in russia, but still far away from ideal

how many interracial couples have you seen so far?
youtube.com/watch?v=m2UrInWgBeE

see black people usually once a week, some of them getting educated in university not far away from my house

Honestly, half the people here can't even point Belarus out on the map...

If someone were to move there, where would you advice them to move to?

very rare, lel, if the couple is interracial 90% are belarus girl + caucasian guy (I meant not like white, but from caucasus, like armenian or smth else)

whats the goodlooking milf situation in beloruss look like?

What do you think of your neighboring countries?

>nice, cheap, safe food
>mostly feel urself safe
>many people think that girls here are awesome, but I don't really find smth special
>can live almost comfortable by 500$ a month
>no immigrants

is srs question
>pls reply

give them a sig if I would have a pack, or answer that I haven't got them, if I wouldn't have a pack ;/

oh, didn't got this message
ofc I would advice Minsk, there are only Minsk and villages & shit around

ukraine is an ABSOLUTE shithole
baltic countries are cool
russia will be cool after national/conservative revolution