Mexi niggers your days here are numbered

>tfw when like 5 of your friends die from overdosing on mexican heroin
>tfw everything gets more expensive and jobs pay less cause there is millions of illegal immigrants
>tfw you are slavic and people try to call u racis when over 11million of your people died in the work camps and gas chambers at nazi hands then the russians come and rape everyone
>tfw when you elect a president and all these mexi niggers and aids skrillex's riot because they lost fairly
>tfw when the media tries to make you elect hillary because trump is "racis".
>tfw when trump won and every last illegal mexinig will be deported and the chimps chimping out will be put in check by police
>tfw liberals want to get rid of electoral college when 3/4's of states would have to ratify it.
>welcome to america nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Anyone got beaner pepes?

Deport the mexicans now

>MSM

But, I was born here and so were my parents.
No one likes illegals but I can tell that you're a very uneducated person.

>>tfw when like 5 of your friends die from overdosing on mexican heroin
I'm with you here. My cousin who was my best friend died from overdose right before the election. I went to his funeral the day before the election. After experiencing legit grief, I had to watch all of these pussies crying because a corrupt cunt didn't get elected. Really pisses me off.

Lol,

I am applying for Phd programs nigger

The cartel niggers need to be lynched for poisoning our youth

What kind of decent person is an addict anyways? How are they your friends, especially 5 of them?

My brother's a heroin junkie currently in jail and I fucking hate that sociopath and everyone he associates with.

I totally agree.

>What kind of decent person is an addict anyways?
Trump's brother died from his addiction. Trump talks about how much he loved him. Fuck off, fedora fag.

They put it in peoples weed or hash to get them addicted. Many people addicted to heroin never intended on trying it. We should smash cartel niggers testicles with a sledge hammer for ruining good peoples lives

>friends
Why do you care what a junkie puts in his body? Fuck them

There are exceptions, but by and large addicts have severe characters flaws that make them not worth an adult's time and resources. 80% of the time there is no good person lying under the poor, suffering addict, just a selfish person/narcissist/sociopath. My brother's a prick of the highest order and everyone I've met through him is trash, too.

Duterte has the right idea.

I got trips in last post nigger, clearly I am truth master

trips witnessed

Good ole gigga nigger

suits you and your degenerate junkie friends good.

>slav
>drug addict

heh, get gassed you subhuman fiend

This. I shed no tears for addict deaths, even if the drug peddlers should also die.

I want your cartel niggers dead for drugging my friends to get them addicted... Some mexi nigger like you tricked them into doing H

Trips always speak truth

your nigger friends are supporting the cartels and od'ing on crack shit. you have no one to blame but yourselves. get fucked you junkie cunt

How new are you?

>serious question

Cartels were born because of the high demand of drugs in USA.

Stop being a degenerate and they will disappear.

holy shit why would you do heroin
I mean, if you really want to try opiates, there's purple drank in the States, at least it's definitely not as addictive

Degenerate white drug fags: the thread.

They literally thought they were smoking hash, They were decent people before that shit. It would be different if they werent tricked. I think now my friends should be killed because they are shells of people the used to be. People are sick of this shit and its why trump is the president elect

went on Sup Forums on and off since 2007,

also kys

I grew opium poppy and made good ole fashioned opium, it was pretty degenerate. Funny how you can grow poppy literally next to canada

"Oh no, our horrible life destroying drugs got replaced with another illegal life destroying drug!"

They broke the law and deserved death.

I think they deserved to die because they trusted mexicans enough to buy hash from them

I hope so, i hate drug culture so much. why cant you be a proper christian and not consume drugs burgers? this is all your fault for being degenerate.

Once again, they broke the law.

If they wish to deal with scum in the black areas beneath the law's watch, then it isn't anyone's fault but their own that they're dead.

Same goes for back alley abortions and unlicensed plastic surgery.

Build wall

>associating with drug addicts
Literally people like you are the scum of America.

I'm looking forward to when trump repeals welfare and you and all your ilk starve to death.

>slavs dgaf about white guilt
based.

Do you think anyone who hates on niggers in EU deserves to die cause they broke law.

>BUILD THAT WALL

Drugs were illegal back when America is great, and it is primarily cucks that wanna legalize narcotics.

Your opinion has thusly been discarded.

Build a wall, then throw the addicts over, too.

Nigger, they werent drug addicts when they my child hood friend. The jew and mexis got to them

>childhood friends are dead drug addicts

T R A S H
R
A
S
H

Children don't know if they befriend trash, but this should have been a hint

>"im an oldfag, i swear!"

jajajaja good shit americunt, made me chuckle

So you think drugs addicts are born that way??

Your friends were drug consumers, that eventually lead to addiction and in many cases death, it was just a matter of time.