Cut from the final film

oh damn....

Attached: 647458_v2_mobile.jpg (350x280, 19K)

Attached: 647456_v2_mobile.jpg (350x220, 16K)

Attached: 647454_v2_mobile.jpg (350x214, 10K)

Attached: who-framed-roger-rabbit-concept-david-russell-01.jpg (729x1049, 90K)

Attached: who_framed_roger_rabbit_artwork_concept_early_22b.jpg (265x478, 39K)

Neat, but cut from WHAT film?

Attached: who_framed_roger_rabbit_artwork_concept_early_23.jpg (1024x796, 168K)

Get the context clues, you stupid ape.

Attached: JessicaRabbitConceptDress.jpg (1082x800, 87K)

Attached: who_framed_roger_rabbit_artwork_concept_early_25.jpg (1018x785, 142K)

Looks like it's from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" seeing how it's a busty redhead and her looking more cartoonish than the dude she's with. Also this makes it pretty obvious.

HNNNNG

I'm pretty sure this is part of the scene leading up to the weasels busting in and threatening Eddie by painting his head up.

But didnt this happen in the movie?

Wasn't Jessica only married to roger because of a genie wish in the book?

did they have Liefeld working on Roger Rabbit?

So wasp-waisted she's literally got nothing but a toon spine holding top and bottom together.

Book?

Attached: 1518490223003.jpg (600x515, 22K)

Yeah. She was a Tijuana Bible actress forced into marrying him by a wish from a genie; Roger's second wish was that he get a big time contract despite having no real comedy skills or talent.

The genie killed Roger the third time he was summoned since he felt that the whole three wishes thing was played out and annoying.

I like this design better

And then the sequel book ret-conned all of that into a bad dream Jessica had so they could follow the movie's continuity instead.

The sequel went down some really strange roads in its own right, like Eddie working with Jessica's stunt double sister who was a miniature version of her.

Plus Eddie having a previously unmentioned sister that was married to a Toon along with the implication that the Valiants themselves were half-Toon, half-human.

This concept art has me convinced that Jessica was based heavily on Jayne Mansfield

Sort of, only it was Eddie that was just out of the shower, not Jessica.

she was a mixture of Rita Hayworth, Lauren Bacall, and Veronica Lake

Wasn't she married to him because he made her laugh in the movie?

>nip bump
hnnnng