Why is he evil again?

Why is he evil again?

Attached: 8578BE03-8FF1-497F-9D1F-DF62CA355FBE.jpg (600x496, 118K)

>who talks first you talk first?

XD!!!!

Something about his uncle being mean to him for a split second or whatever. A huge problem with Star Wars is that we’re supposed to accept someone is evil just because “muh dark side!”

Like, you can desire power and not be evil.

Because he is a white male who didn't check his privilege.

Well Rey has to beat up a problematic white male to show that The Force is female.

>white male
*la creatura...

To subvert your expectation of Luke being able to train someone properly.

We don't know. Adam Driver doesn't know. Hell, I'd be surprised if the writers themselves even know.

Attached: Tired.jpg (277x182, 8K)

Fuck Lucas for his stupid 'there's only light side and dark side, no gray ever' bullshit.

Sup Forums pls go

Because they needed someone to have a red lightsaber.

Fuck current Star Wars. The Dune remake can't come soon enough.

>RLM Autism

Not him but it makes sense. Even Kingdom warts, who ripped off Star Wars, realized this. Why can’t someone still be a decent person but use the power of the dark side?

>Why can’t someone still be a decent person but use the power of the dark side?

Attached: stable genius.jpg (442x500, 8K)

He a space juden
Rey's the white one

*blocks your path*

Attached: 5BFD72BB-9EC4-4A36-8147-DD40159A01FA.png (340x546, 132K)

user he's the road to dawn and twilight

Because the Dark Side is a cancer. That's the point, you literally can't be a good person whilst using the dark side. It is corruption.

I don’t get this retarded wojack meme. Is it meant to be employed when you have no argument and are stumped?

>Star Wars shitters are just coping Kingdom Hearts fans
Y I K E S

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Kreia_art.jpg (980x1436, 99K)

Not him but it’s supposed to be the user he replied to. Because his question was stupid, unless he’s never watched Star Wars before.

>I talk first. I always talk first. Well technically you talked first so now... now this whole conversation has been derailed.

???

The actual answer.

She understood the force better than the jedi

She realized the force needs to be removed because it leads to shit like this.

But I have watched Star Wars. The morality is always black and white when it doesn't need to be that way. Someone just cant will themselves to not be evil AND use force lightning? Its a route they should explore.