Tfw being a muslim girl in Canada

>tfw being a muslim girl in Canada
Everyone is being racist. All the Canadians get butthurt over my hijab and say mean things. I can't wait for islam to be more accepted here.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2014/01/08/york_u_students_refusal_to_work_with_women_sparks_rights_debate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to go back.

Please God make Putin nuke York University.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

BLOW SHIT UP, YOU'LL AT THE VERY LEAST GET MORE RECOGNITION FOR YOUR MISTREATMENT

Post tits.

muslim guys are degenerate asshole, and reflective of everything wrong with their culture. muslim girls are cute. c u t e. C U T E.

don't worry. I'll give you a home

lmao

>tfw being a Christian boy in Saudia Arabia or other shothole muslim country where the Muslim religious police will arrest me for praying or *gasp* possessing a bible.

I spent most of my adult life fighting muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan. You can keep your backward violent tribalist moon cult.

Tits or GTFO

can you gtfo please

go back to syria

Go back to whatever shit hole you came out of sand nigger filth.

post tits

Out out out

There are plenty of Muslim countries you can go to instead of bitching about people in their own countries.

Suicide is still an option, right?

Tits or gtfo

gtfo slave bitch, slavery is supposed to be illegal here

gee where have i seen this before

Pls marry me, habibi

Blow up Trudeau.

this

Go back to your country where you marry your cousins, but kill gay people.

Kill yourself, along with your mudslim kind

Leave

>Canada
>Everyone is being racist.
>All the Canadians get butthurt over my hijab and say mean things.

Number of things stopping you from leaving and moving to one of the shitholes that makes up the Muslim world? 0.

GTFO.

>I can't wait for islam to be more accepted here
You'd better hope the Chinese are more tolerant.

They literally declared October as Mudslime History Month there
kys sand nigger

I'm actually a muslim girl here in America (parents are legal Iraqi immigrants), I voted for Trump here in Michegan. Fuck mexicans and fuck the nigger "refugees" that are pouring into europe.

Also OP if you live in a good state you should be able to get a concealed carry permit.

This is all anyone should be posting

1.They are called provinces, not states in leaf land
2. I doubt the Canadian government would allow its citizens to defend themselves
3. The sand niggers are the ones making the attacks not defending themselves

Me too user

>Be Muslim Canadian woman
>Go out to change the transmission fluid in my moose
>Moose keeps cranking but doesn't turn over
>Pop the hood, some one replaced the oil with maple syrup
>Left a note that says "make Canada great again ayy"
>At this point I'm literally shaking, and not because of the frigid Alberta winter
>Some young punk on snow shoes grabs my hijab and tells me to go back to India when I am clearly from Pakistan
>I touch my safety pin and tell my moose it will all be OK
>Realize my moose is really a horse with some sticks taped to its head
> Thus is life in trumps canadia

"York U student’s refusal to work with women sparks rights debate"

Sounds like a true Sup Forumsack

thestar.com/news/gta/2014/01/08/york_u_students_refusal_to_work_with_women_sparks_rights_debate.html

Dude... Thats his daughter.

God I find it repulsive to see these women walking around with Islamic war paint. Fuck off back to the shitholes your religion creates.

It's never too late for Jesus.

>veryone is being racist. All the Canadians get butthurt over my hijab and say mean things. I can't wait for islam to be more accepted here.

Canadians are muslims are scum.

Now a fucking leaf tits or gtfo.

>There are plenty of Muslim countries you can go to instead of bitching about people in their own countries.

True.

Still.

Tits or GTFO

>unironically wearing hijab to signify you are not a prostitute
>actually signifying that you are a deranged fundamentalist

kek

then leave,

multiculturalism fail because humans are tribal.

also you're probably a terrorist.

sage

>1 post

I have to resist spitting on people like you every time a see a mudslime. Leave or kill yourself.

He doesn't know that

muslims think that slavery and child marriage are ok because muhammad did them , lol.

they're so stupid

FPBP

WITNESSED

that would be haram

Get the fuck out of my country. It'll be easier on you in the long run, believe me.

Former Muslim girl here. Getting creeped on by every male uncle and cousin is something most Christian girls don't have to worry about.