Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35iFH3a1o2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but they were Christians

>Pilgrims were refugees

spbp

Like that limey faggot celebrates Thanksgiving, he'll probably spend next Thursday self-flagellating because he is a fucking white male.

Someone oughta shoot that limey fuck out a cannon towards the Atlantic.

>Manifest
>Destiny
God willed it. it's not like the indians were doing anything with the land anyway.

Who the heck is that guy? He seems a tad...nosey

Lmao.

White Christians didn't come to a developed country for fucking handouts and to wage secret warfare

They came from a developed country to a fucking untamed wilderness and built a civilization.

>Limey thinking his opinion matters

He's only mad because Jews were second class citizens in most European countries then.

has he been deported yet?

Find one European who has a good word to say about the morrocans and roaches who came here in the sixties.

He's an Anglo so he has the same nosey goal.

>hacking a country out of the wilderness and kicking the ass of everyone that stands in your way makes you a refugee

He left Britain because his little "comedy" career didn't work here and now holds American citizenship as far as I'm aware. He's not ours any more, he's yours. And as far as I'm aware, millionaire comedians tend not to be deported.

Not yet.

Nothing about that propaganda spewing british fuckwit makes me think

so why should I open my front door to let some crazies inside if the previous owner of the house did the same thing and died because of it?

fuck that, send this slimey limey back to Great Britain

Yeah ...
We need another holiday for when we wipe out Islam, and another for the day of the rope.

>Implying the natives didn't keep them from starving to death

I know it's a bait thread but...

Islam isn't compatible with western culture. That's why it's so immigration from these countries is so violently resisted. They won't assimilate like the Irish and Italians did. They don't want to be American. They want to be Muslim in a different location.

Why do people spout this line? I wont defend the trail of tears and shit like that, but Europeans tried to make peaceful ties with the Indians the minute they got here. But the Indians tried to massacre the first settlement the minute its back was turned. The notion that Euros were genocidal nutnobs is just untrue.

>muh pilgrims

The pilgrims were poor, starving refugees when liberals want us to feel bad about refugees. The pilgrims were genocidal religious freaks when liberals want us to feel bad about our whiteness.

>you were wrong about european immigrants, stupid xenophobic goyim. islamic shitskins are exactly the same thing, i promise
>settling in the middle of nowhere and building a society from scratch is the same as coming to live off of welfare provided by an existing thriving society

Reminder that he literally blew up his only argument

None of those other groups were committing rapes/mass killings though. Also Indians had no country or borders. His argument is invalid.

>immigrants have never been violent or taken over someone's land. All this worry is completely unfounded
>oh except that one time people came and killed a bunch of indians. But I wouldn't worry about that time.

Why does he contradict himself constantly?

youtube.com/watch?v=35iFH3a1o2E

And all these immigrant fluctuations have pushed American politics to the Left every time.

Basically what he's saying is "white refugees committed genocide to make America so you should let Muslim refugees commit genocide to destroy America."

>shaming white for fighting and taking their land
It's like they're fags who want everything handed to them.

I agree with your green text. Also, nice selfie.

He broke the law by joining a strike. We could deport him if we wanted to. We won't because the next 4 years of his butthurt will be delicious.

Thanks, Chaim. Your nose isn't too bad either.

>Indians giving them berries
>US Gov handing out thousands of dollars

So he's saying that we should let tons of Muslims in because mass migration caused the genocide of a people and destruction of their culture?

He's /ourguy/ I guess

Why did John Oliver even come to this country?
>move to a new country
>make a career out of bitching and moaning about its culture and the choices it's citizens make
Fuck if you hate it so much then get the fuck out you fucking yellow tooth crumpet nigger.

People also like to forget that the vast majority of them died from European diseases, not massacre. Hell by the time the English got here most had been wiped out from prior expeditions.

>Pilgrims were refugees
>muh Native American genocide
Can we deport this faggot back to Britbongistan already?

>Really makes you think, huh?

No, not really. Just more subversive propaganda from a leftist rat kike.

>article above this on catalog is about the rise of cuckolding IRL
>pure coincidence

He is english tho

Do you know what that "ugly" reaction actually did, John? The "ugly" reaction to the irish, the vietnamese, the cubans, the haitians, the chinese, the dagos, the spics, the fuckin' whatever you want to bring up?

That reaction forced them to get. the fuck. in line.

It's "ugly" maybe, but it's a good thing.

"You want to live in America? Fuck you. We don't want you here."

Slowly, over time, this develops into them taking pride in America and its ideology and way of life. They want to integrate to prove themselves to Americans. That they deserve to be here. This simple process, that we learn from our earliest of ages on the playground, makes them prideful themselves. Makes them proud to be Americans. Proud they made a name for themselves here.

These fucking morons always ignore this. This is the direct result of getting rid of bullying and boys will be boys and the everyone gets a trophy bullshit that has pervaded this fucking lalaland culture over the last 60 years.

"Hurr durr let them just come and do whatever they want. You racist."

No. That's not what it's about. You can bring your culture, but it's gonna be second to ours. Ultimately, we don't care. As long as you don't fuck everything up for the rest of us. It's second. Always. Second to the founding principles of this country.

And fuck you if you don't like it.

They were persecuted religious refugees.

>Broadly unfounded
No, that's an untrue statement.

See, this is the problem. They will outright fabricate something like this statement, in the middle of something that would appear as though it's a valid argument on the surface level.

When you stop laughing at something, and truly analyze what's being said, you begin to realize that this type of deception is at the core of almost every single joke they make. The worst part is they are presenting this information in a "news" format in order to make it seem unironically factual and integrity-driven.