Country IQ

>country IQ

Me 94

Other urls found in this thread:

mensaiqtest.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a pretty low IQ for a brit, are you a paki migrant?

dam nigguh i only got 68 o sum shit tryed cheatin but shits got shapes n shit but dat cracka azz teacher tol me i culd b a docter or sum shits lmao senpai i aint gots time fo dat BS real

make da whiteys pay for da schoolarship mayne, fo realz

Country IQ as in average IQ of the population? I remember the number 105 coming up a lot.

130ish

That's what happens when you start mixing with sand niggers OP.

I don't know what my IQ is but the last time I checked I was 98 and I'm a silicuck valley engineer

Islamic State of Sweden and Deutschland recently dropped in average IQ from all of the economic migrants they've taken

>to intelligent for multi culturalism

t. 86

>tfw IQ to high to be in the 120s

people with IQs lower than 100 should kys

Probably true.

Serious question: why the government doesn't just castrates everyone under 90 IQ and forces everyone with IQ above 100 have at least 3 children?

Any country that adopted this policy would increase exponentially its GDP in a few generations.

Anyone have a reliable IQ test?
I usually hit 140ish but it's the internet so idk

110- just smart enough to appreciate reading, not smart enough to write a book :(

139 here, but it's been a long time since I was last tested.

Last three digits my IQ

>mfw perception of life

wat u say

>tfw actual iq is between 130 and 140 (depends on tests)
>Offered membership to mesa and that shit
>tfw your faith in the significance of iq is shattered because of it.

Besides iq doesn't tell quite everything. For example, I'm literally musically retarded. I actually cannot learn how to create music. I can play something that already exists but I can't even imagine a song I've never heard before.

>constant depression
>want to end my life daily

Your right brain's a genius but your left brain is probably slightly damaged. Did you ever get hit in the head as a child?

I am in the same boat. IQ being 112 on average from the 3 tests I took.

But boy do I love reading.

more than a few times. My sister used to hit me for no reason.

I couldn't make music either, I think. Never really tried. I should pick up a guitar sometime.

Also I've never taken a real IQ test, but I think I'm around average for this country.

>I actually cannot learn how to create music. I can play something that already exists but I can't even imagine a song I've never heard before.

Protip: Nobody can. You're just smart enough to realize anything you think came from some other place.

>IQ 138 according to MENSA practice test
>diagnosed with asperger's
>super average in pretty much everything except I've been told I'm really funny and I can draw pretty well too

If only I could exchange the extra 30 points to a loving qt gf.

My hope is to get a wife with 120 iq so my future children will be smarter, i may not be too bright but hopefully my kids will be!
What you currently reading user? im reading behold a pale horse by cooper pls no bully

Buy a joystick and play some vidya

Idk, enough to get into Mensa and then drop out because they're a bunch of egomaniac nerds

HEY SMART ANONS is there a way to convert asvab scores into an iq score?

>egomaniac nerds

That's how I've pictured them.

>brits
>having high I.Q

what is ameritard unit of iq?

my iq is 4'2"

theres nothing stopping you from getting /fit and finding a qt finbro, just out of interest do you think you perceive the world differently than the average redpilled polack? What i wouldnt give to just be 120iq (110here)

IQ is a silly thing, really. I took an IQ test when I was a kid that took like 3 hours... Got everything right and my school put me in GT between visits to the principal's office. I have taken them since and always scored around 130-150 but it's really about your knowledge of particular vocab and other learned concepts which earn a higher IQ.

Thus an IQ is no real measure of potential in terms of success OR reasoning.

I might be suicidal but I'll never be a gamer degenerate

Vocabulary is the essence of thought

IQ is a real measurement to know your genetic worth, 80% of it is genetic

140 on the mensa test

>feelsgoodman
some bad sides...
>overthinking errything
>EQ is really low, need to work on that and socializing skills
>harder to relate to people on a non-intellectual level
>overthinking/overcomplicating things
>spaghetti flowing everywhere

Nice

142 apparently

Too much internal dialogue?

>>overthinking errything
>>overthinking/overcomplicating things

literally these. occasionally, it makes me feel like a complete retard when I do a job in the simplest way.

>>harder to relate to people on a non-intellectual level

the reason I don't have a gf. I'm not chad but I fucked a few girls before, but when it comes to having gf, I get extremely selective.

Average is 140 here. We've invented literally everything

UK, 92

Last 3 digits is my IQ, rolling people

>can't understand the question
>130

i'll take bullshit for 300 alex.

i dont give a shit about average IQ of country, I just want to rub MY IQ in YOUR face like a COCK

About 110. I have a pretty decent law degree that didn't took much effort so I believe the shitty tests are on par with reality. Nothing special about me. Smart enough to be miserable, not intelligent enough to live a good life. I guess most Sup Forums is like that. We think we are special we think we are smart, we are better than the mainstream, but the truth is that we are nothing special. Merely have more intelligence than the average Joe, despite that we have way shittier lives. What a shame.

At least we have the waifus.

A Goyim-136

Ashkenazi degenerates.

>tested with 119

I was so close to the 120 genius club.

>mfw 135, the upper echelons maddeningly out of reach

yep, but it can be balanced out by practicing socializing, meditation, practicing being fully retarded.

it can be learned it's just that the self-monitoring and attention to detail gets really stifeling.

i am the most charming to womynz when i act like a 5 year old, literally make it a challenge to appear as if you are mentally challenged and you will be pleased, full srs.

This, so much this. Same thing happened to me, except California calls it GATE and all they do is hammer more work on you.

Ultimately they never taught me time management skills or lower end mechanics, so I flunked calculus and had to grow myself the fuck up.

Now I'm gonna finish a masters but still.

1-199 = IQ
>200 = female proctor, retest

beat me

I've gotten a 164 on a test once.

But subsequent times I usually range between 140-150

I don't feel like a genius, I just feel depressed all the time.

>france
>be white
Pick one

130 iq reporting in

IQ only really measures one kind of intelligence and in a specific setting. Of course if you score 50 at that chances are you are retarded all around but generally speaking it's not accurate to measure someones overall intelligence. You might suck at mathematical logic, score low but be great at understanding abstract concepts, you can be bad at basic math logic but be crazy good at programming, you can suck monkey balls at IQ tests but be a billionaire because you have intelligence and skills that aren't measured by IQ tests, social intelligence alone is pretty fucking fundamental and isn't measured by IQ tests.

Then you have the case of autists who have insane computing capabilities but can't score for shit on IQ tests.

Dissing completely IQ is retarded because it is interesting all in itself but, taking it too seriously is a mark of the retard.

>take the test casually every now and then and get anywhere from 130-150
>Still can't do shit because not motivated/mental problems

What sort of cruel joke am I?

i dont give a shit about niche skills, if you cant learn as fast as me in general i will rub it in your face like a COCK

where does one find an accurate iq test

ur like me, high IQ and my thoughts wont stop. it comes with ADHD or some shit.

My IQ is 146.

My god, you guys are retarded?

ADHD/Bipolar

My entire adult life has been without a normal sleep schedule.

Are we genetically superior or defected?

Because

>poor couple under 90 IQ has a 120 IQ child because genetic and environmental factors
>rich people over 115 IQ have a 85 IQ child because genetic and environmental facors

And don't act like it doesn't happen brazilian monkey. Povrety can be a driving force for succesful people just as being born with a gold spoon in the mouth is a driving force for rich kids to be as dumb a spossible.

Because

>poor couple under 90 IQ has a 120 IQ child because genetic and environmental factors
>rich people over 115 IQ have a 85 IQ child because genetic and environmental facors

And don't act like it doesn't happen brazilian monkey. Povrety can be a driving force for succesful people just as being born with a gold spoon in the mouth is a driving force for rich kids to be as dumb a possible.

defected.
superior until we can conquer it through sheer will. dont take drugs user.

tested 138 or some shit a few years ago

feel dumb most of the time

co workers think im some sort of electrical wizard when fixing machines.

>its so god damn simple, why do you people fail like this?

horribly depressed every time i think about how they fuck up the way they do.

kek

So you know what its like? Its made worse by the fact that Im a real judgmental asshole towards idiots. But I cant say shit because theyre still more successful than me.

>french
>having high IQ

Dude, get real

if you don't want to pay a psychologist to administer one then just try to find the best online one that you can

I haven't taken this one, but I assume it's better than a lot of the others out there:

mensaiqtest.net/

>IQ is based on population
>By definition half the population is always below 100
>Everyone with an IQ below 100 kills themselves
>Everyone's IQ drops
>Half the population kills themselves for being under 100
>Repeat until only one man is left with an IQ of 100

Success is subjective

I don't know but, it's probably average.

im to inteligent to take IQ tests.

everyday user. we are still young - dont mature too fast. one of my biggest wishes is to finally make it to success wherever that is. i feel like i will only find peace of mind until I know I am in a place where I can say I am better than most people. Im judgmental too, no friends because of it. I excuse it as high standards. im obsessed with the truth and im a big believer in all men are unequal - so naturally i feel like i want to be better than other men.
get out of here nihilists success is measured by a few categories and everyone wants the Hollywood depicted success

>tfw iq 235
It's rough being the smartest guy on the planet.

neat

now do an overlay with islam on top of that map

It's nice that you can learn while trying hard how to solve basic trick questions fast. But John Johnson her, who alegedly has an IQ 'inferior' to yours self teached himslef how to take apart a car and is able fix your car by changing the cluthc plate while you are clueless about how this shit even works and are circlejerking about your """"superior"""" intelligence on Sup Forums.

My IQ is 168.

This is an example of tangible success

Sorry but where the fuck can I take an IQ test?

101 last I checked but that was years ago and my brain feels kind of slower now than then, probably the medications i am on have made me drop into double digits to be honest

Shiptars are ruining the average, nice.

>sees Sup Forums post
>opens wallet
>counts 1.68 in leaf dollars

It's sad that we can never have a legit discussion about it. 168 is insanely high. Post some proof nigger.

You all got highscores

Here I tought I was something special for having an IQ of 105 kek

>Tfw when doing useless communication degree