New Adventure Time Episodes

To anyone who missed the thread yesterday.
mega.nz/#F!vTBTTKoR!m7ICfA2eXWWbuXxP2Nj7pQ

Blenanas>Gumbaldia>Temple of Mars>Jake the Starchild

Attached: 1513052607380.png (300x300, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afterellen.com/tv/224572-oh-my-glob-adventure-times-olivia-olson-confirms-marceline-and-princess-bubblegum-dated
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno man, I just had this idea in the back of my head that they'd try and reclaim some of that charm from the early episodes to close the series out. I realize there's no way that was gonna happen, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

What do you expect? Cartoon Network has been trying to kill the show for over a year. It’s no wonder why the episodes are a disappointment, instead of being a rightful send-off the episodes are just a preparation for the show’s grave.

ironic how the filler episode was actually the best one from the bunch.
Either way i love how ice king is with the group of villains and doesnt know what hes doing. I do hope that theres a scene adressing that in the finale
>ICE KING WHAT THE HECK?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!
>Look, i dont really know whats going on, but gunther wanted to spend a day off with these fellas so..what can i tell ya?

Thanks OP, I keep thinking the official release dates mean anything and forgetting that they leak early every time. I also keep missing the threads, which makes me sad, wish I could set up an alert system or something.

"stop moaning"

Hmm...

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-11-00h51m41s666.png (1920x1090, 1.41M)

I was annoyed and confused that Finn and Jake had different dialogue here than they did in First Investigation. Why go through more work to make things inconsistent?

all the episodes were good
AT is finishing strong
People are weirdly salty about this show.

Attached: QueenOfOoo.png (821x636, 290K)

>finishing strong
ahhhno

I think it's because Miller fucked up the scheduling.
It's no longer a weekly episode but a bomb every three months.
Also...

Attached: Current state of CN.png (540x542, 259K)

oh yeah that chick, her episode was shitty but I liked her design
no pron if I recall

>all the episodes were good
>AT is finishing strong
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ATFags are more delusional than SUFags

It was announced that they would come out on the CN app a week or so early but if you don't look at sources constantly or come into almost every thread to stay caught up you'd never know. It annoys me as well because I think it takes a bit of steam out of the premier watch threads and probably damages over all ratings. Not that it matters anymore at this point.

Attached: b-n.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

You know all the episodes and development about King of Ooo pertain to her as well, yes? That Fiona and Cake episode confirmed that they are real and that Ice King has a direct line of communication with their universe.
ur dumb

Attached: fiona.png (434x712, 358K)

>haven't even watched new eps yet
>already feel sad from thread
t-thanks guys

You're welcome

Attached: Journalism at CNN.webm (480x270, 678K)

I’m probably in the huge minority, but I’m glad that Magic/Normal/King Man is gonna be part of the finale and that Margles just might come back.

Magic man is one of my favourite secondary characters, I'm glad too. It's a shame that Jesse isn't writing him anymore though.

Even at 40-something minutes, it feels like they're going to have to really cram stuff in to the finale.

>people still watch this garbage
is there a viewing guide of what to skip? i have alot of free time at work so i might watch it if there is a guide of whats important or good

This season feels like the crew had known it would be the final season for a while (which I think they've mentioned) but got blindsided by how few episodes CN ordered for it

Anyone else notice some really lazy / cheap bits of animation in a few of the scenes of these new episodes? LIke when Colonel Candycorn walked out of that room in front of Finn, then through the door. Felt like there was no sense of space.

I AM JERMAINE

Expect them to waste a lot of time on nothing though.

>ironic how the filler episode was actually the best one from the bunch
Continuity was a mistake user.

It's last season and they literally dicked off with the episodes to where nothing gets resolved.

Fern should have just died that one episode. Betty episodes are literally the worst episodes behind Post-Breakup Finn/Flame Princess focused episodes and filler.

The anticipated Lich episode this season got shafted and Maya got written out. I don't know why we needed PBs uncle as an endgame antagonist when Adventure Time can't even handle the villains it does have.

Whoever had pairings of Finn with other girls over the years didn't predict endgame would be with a side character who appeared in two actually episodes and a background prop in another.

This has nothing to do with anything
>that filename
I think I'm dying

Skip everything from post 5 except for President Porpoise, Hall of Egress, and Blenanas.

Attached: 1493590919229.png (500x376, 278K)

really? I've been imagining them dragging out a bunch of shit with this margles and golb bullshit they decided to bring up and trying to make it emotional.

The Thin Yellow Line and Jake the Brick are pretty good. Thin Yellow Line is a S7 episode that is on S3 level of writing.

If you avoid Breezy, Varmints, episodes with different animations, Elemental episodes, Island Episodes, and THE RED THRONE it shouldn't be that bad for you.

To add to this, anything really involving Finn's parents will just let you down and divulge you into plots that go nowhere.

>The Thin Yellow Line is pretty good
Bait post.

If you're gonna watch it, you should watch all of it. If you're watching for plot, you're gonna have a bad time.

I thought Thin Yellow Line was just okay, while Varmints was excellent. The only things I agree with you on are Jake the Brick being good, and Red Throne being garbage.
Also, recommending someone to skip majorly story-important episodes and miniseries is dumb. They won't understand what the fuck is happening, and a lot of people enjoyed them also.

>President Porpoise
This episode was weak. It felt like it was trying to replicate season one, just not very well. The Ice King/BMO interactions were the only parts that I enjoyed.

>Islands
>bad

Attached: 1518792264016.jpg (266x235, 28K)

This
>It felt like it was trying to replicate season one, just not very well. The Ice King/BMO interactions were the only parts that I enjoyed.
I think we may have had this conversation before

She's earwax, man
Earwax

Is it just me or everyone here has become a lot more cynical towards AT lately? I mean, we had good discussions and talkback threads (that didn't involve Bubbline) during seasons 7 and 8, but now everyone seems to bash the new episodes (which I agree, the pacing has been kinda odd but I blame CN for giving the crew a limited number of episodes to work with) and the two previous seasons.

Nah, it's not just you. Season 7 threads in particular were really chill and nice, and now it's mostly shit-flinging. Maybe it's because AT's ending soon, I don't know.

>confirmed that they are real
could you elaborate on that?

Yeah, I'm happy we're getting quality.

>still caring about cable
>still caring about only America

>Varmints
>still being mad about lesbians

Attached: 1493291008796.jpg (273x273, 77K)

Yeah, all these Sup Forumsfags complaining about episodes like varmints, which is one of the best in the series, need to stop ruining these threads.
Seasons 9 and 10 are the best the show has ever been but Sup Forums just likes being haters.

This, these episodes have been so good, anyone complaining about them is probably a troll.

I'm glad we're getting to learn so much about the origins of the characters like Jake and Margles. We've found out so much more about the world than in early seasons but people only complain

The thing is, Marcy and PB's relationship in Varmints can be interpreted as completely platonic.

I'm about 90% sure this post is ironic. Varmints is a great episode tho.

Islands and Stakes were the best part of Adventure Time, it's so stupid that people are insulting them.

Yeah it's not even confirmed their lesbians but Sup Forums is so homophobic they see the gay boogeyman everywhere.

These guys will jump at the opportunity to blame anything on the lesbian boogeyman though.

>completely platonic
It's been confirmed by the VA that they used to date. Stop erasing lesbian representation in media just because you don't like gay people.

Kind of sad, the series could just end right now without them ever airing or releasing the last episodes and I don’t think many people would notice, much less care.

Voice actors aren’t writers user.

These are all probably the same guy

I honestly can't tell if you're shitposting or not. You seem like you're false-flagging. I actually like bubbline anyway.

>Stakes
>best part of Adventure Time

VAs know their character a lot better than haters on the internet. And they get direction and motivation from the writers and staff about how their characters should feel about each other.

If you're talking about Olivia Olson, I'm pretty sure she said it was a joke less than a week later.

They get that from the voice director, not the writers.

are we seriously going to have to wait 3 months to see a single 10-20 minute episode for to end the entire series?

Attached: 1517293589619.jpg (604x604, 69K)

Not them, but I believe Olson when she said Pen told her they used to date. It wasn't said in a joking way at all, and the tweet sounded like she was told to backpedal. What VA's or even writers say shouldn't be considered canon regardless.

>This triggers the pol losers

Attached: bubbline 4.png (1200x1149, 750K)

afterellen.com/tv/224572-oh-my-glob-adventure-times-olivia-olson-confirms-marceline-and-princess-bubblegum-dated
I wanted to pick Pen’s brain a little bit. And he says, “Oh, you know they (Marceline and PB) dated, right?”
Are you mad Sup Forumsbaby

woah shit, the tumblrfags have nowhere else to talk about the dying show so all 10 of them infest the thread and shitpost about how season 6+ is just as good as 1-3 and how bubbline ISNT absolute garbage

I guess we can't have an AT thread without MUH POL being brought up. Truely Rent free.

Attached: 1520025320058.jpg (624x600, 122K)

>has to do mental gymnastics to justify his poor taste

Attached: 1513810242862.jpg (1170x1080, 110K)

Same guy.

Nothing mental about not liking a garbage ship stemming from a series that went from great to mediocre user

and no, not same guy. do you think the people on your side are samefagging too, you dumb fuck?

44 mins, but yeah probably. Fucking sucks don't it?

You wish

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 320K)

Sure, having an actual story and characters with real personalities isn't better than PB and Marceline being defined by their relationship to Finn, your opinion is totally legitimate and not stupid at all.

AT threads were a mistake.

this is why I don't watch cartoons too bad a dyke got me into it again tonight and I just marathoned all of season 6-9 this week

Sup Forums was a mistake
the exact same shit happens in threads for any other cartoon here

Oh cool, what did you think?

This. Sup Forums hates everything but complains about other websites that are just better places for talking to people without all the trolls here.

Never once mentioned Finn, shipperfag. However, yes the lack of dynamic between him and Marceline is saddening.

then >>>/Atimers Discord/ >>>/tumblr/

>absolute garbage means the same as mediocre
>has no clue what mental gymnastics are
This site isn't for 15-year-olds.

desu I never attempt going to other places because I don't want to have an account stuck to my posts and really every other place is probably full of normies
barely post here anyway and lurking is really just pointless

it alright
I liked the mini-series the most and out of them I liked Islands. Kind of sucks how you get all of this lore and progression only to be halted by a Tree Tunks episode. I don't know why they choose to do filler like this when they can do episodic content that's still interesting.

>and really every other place is probably full of normies
And 4chins isn't?

Attached: Where did you come from.png (2156x1286, 191K)

Ship = Garbage
Show = Mediocre
lmao. You dumb, emotional shipperfaggot. Learn how to read.

Attached: 1492990789829.gif (480x270, 1.87M)

nah not nearly as much no
the few normies that are here either slowly turn away from normiedom or eventually leave to more normie-friendly places like discord reddit etc
basically if they can't handle the cancer they usually leave, or slowly start getting so toxic that other places start disliking them, forcing them to stay here
if they can handle the cancer, they will eventually stop being normies
once this place has its teeth in you, it's hard to shake it off

Well not their dimension per we, but everyone's fan fiction is actually created and sent by a singular source from somewhere in Finn's universe. As if Margles is Finn's sister or something trying to hack a little sos from Golb

"We're terrible people and no one likes us"
Thanks for admitting that
>>>>Sup Forums

Fair enough. I actually quite liked Ring of Fire, but they definitely could've managed this season better. I think the reasoning for it is they wanted to have some resolution for Tree Trunks, even if it wasn't strictly necessary.

not even Sup Forums, i genuinely despise Sup Forums shit
and while I understand your suspicion, given recent times, the outside world looks down on most of the attitudes here, Sup Forums-tier shit become incomprehensible to them
the way people """"communicate""" on Sup Forums /ck/ Sup Forums and so on is seen as degenerate and awful to normies already
and they're not far off, the last concern of this place is normal conversation and civilized debate
it's tribalism 101

pic related best ship

bubblinefags worst ship

Attached: Com_PBB_Finn_01 (2).png (347x204, 53K)

Just because you like to jerk off while you self insert as Finn doesn't mean it's a good ship. PB and Marceline have had far more growth together as characters and actually like eachother.

enjoy your neutered dykes, senpai. no kissing for you

Attached: 13again.gif (500x280, 895K)

pick your battles user. we already won anyway.

We haven't one while republitards like this are still forcing networks to censor things they don't like

nice digits, and b8, but if not

>"Texas is turning blue!"
>Muh blue wave
>Lion Ted crushes all dems vote total
LUL

I'm aware of that. I was just mentioning the tweet that came after she said that. Believe whatever you want, but try to be more like this user and not be a little bitch.

did you guys like The Music Hole?
I really liked it
overall really I think season 7 is really good, way more mature than others
this series makes me so happy :3

Attached: file.png (1101x916, 424K)

I am baffled that people are enjoying Blenanas so much.

It was like a classic AT episode.

Yeah, I enjoyed it. I particularly love the song at the end, it's one of the most beautiful moments in the show. My only real critique is the pacing felt a bit off.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I thought it was disappointing honestly.

I like gay people. I don’t like Bubbleline because the girls have nothing in common and it doesn’t make sense. They should’ve introduced a science oriented girl to hook up PB with if they wanted lesbians, instead of ruining Marceline’s character for the sake of a ship that doesn’t work.

Alright so up until Fiona and Cake and Fiona, the F&C episodes operated on a fan fiction basis. Fiona and Cake saved that reveal for the end, but Bad Little Boy and The Prince who Wanted Everything were up front with this basis, and had Marceline and LSP take up the reins as the tellers of the F&C story. However, this is a misdirection. The storylines that come from LSP and Marcy aren't actually "real" or "canon" within the AT lore.
Marceline tells a story about her friendship with Finn and her jealousy towards Jake and PB. She eventually comes to a greater understanding of Finn's character and develops an immense respect for him. LSP tells a story about her relationship with her parents and how she sees herself in regards to Finn and Ooo as a whole. These are just self-inserts from the storytellers and are not reflective of actual events in Aaa or the universe F&C inhabit.
So which events are actually "real?" Anything that came from the Ice King. The original F&C episode and the beginning of Bad Little Boy and Five Short Tables all came from Ice King, but we as the audience were uncertain if this was just his crazy imagination or if they were real. Fiona and Cake and Fiona gives us hard evidence of F&C in the form of Rabbit-Fiona's videotape. Rabbit-Fiona was able to receive information from the Aaa-universe and recorded it on VHS. Ice King has been receiving this information for years and has been recording what he sees in his Fiona and Cake "fan-fiction."
Cut back to the beginning of Bad Little Boy and we see Ice King travel through the Enchiridion to the Land of Aaa. This is after it was revealed at the end of season four that the Enchiridion can be used as an interdimensional portal. Also don't forget about Ice King's wizard eyes which allow him to see things, real things, that others cannot.
That was really long, but hopefully I didn't make any mistakes and was able to explain the realness and misleads surrounding F&C and IK.

Attached: 1536dfg2.png (590x459, 208K)

>Blenanas on top
> Not Gumbaldia>Temple of Mars>Jake the Starchild>Blenanas
Why?

I don't know. It wasn't much good, but there wasn't anything in it I'd describe as "bad", and overall it was pretty comfy to watch.

Plus that was one nice dress

The Music Hole is great television. Marceline's song is very enjoyable.

I´m happy by the return of my waifu

Attached: adventure_time___bandit_princess_06_by_theeyzmaster-dbjy2vx.png (800x1060, 458K)