What are your favorite blink and you'll miss it freeze frame moments in animation, Sup Forums?

What are your favorite blink and you'll miss it freeze frame moments in animation, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1511834126892.jpg (479x354, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoononline.com/anime/clone-high
youtube.com/watch?v=PNL1IYc3A7k
youtube.com/watch?v=gTRBmW5IWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=OFIi-H0gSdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

How did the videotape do this? On my old VCR, I hit the pause button and all I get is a still image of the video that's scrambled up.

Mine had a frame-by-frame function which was neat. It's been forever since I used one though.

Also inb4 Rescuers tits

What's a VCR?

Vaginal Cervix Rejection

I actually found this one frame in a VHS episode I recorded from the Simpsons

Attached: the-simpsons-fast-scrolling-text-pause.jpg (1035x800, 93K)

Attached: nice_try.png (500x375, 121K)

>Dominator loses her shit for approximately 3/5ths of a second
>Is never this visibly scared ever again

Attached: Screenshot (1486).png (1920x1035, 1.51M)

Attached: Tanyadickmouth.jpg (800x450, 40K)

sauce?

Attached: Clone_High_Logo.jpg (400x300, 55K)

>inb4 bloody Gir

i legitimately freeze framed this on my vcr in the pre-modern era

someone post the jessica rabbit one and the betty boop one from who framed roger rabbit

>yes there is a betty boop one

Clone High loved doing stuff like this. There was one episode where JFK was high and started talking backwards, and if you played it back, he says something like "I am er, uh, talking backwards, and telling you to watch Clone High, and for us to get an Emmy... and I'm saying this backwards because IT'S SNEAKY!"

Attached: 25c1094f5f8ae8816404bcdb5845b04707fbc1e2a56c8c270ffd5d27573657c9.png (640x480, 335K)

it was an underappreciated show

best place to watch old cartoons
watchcartoononline.com/anime/clone-high

Attached: vhsMayMay.jpg (1024x1400, 978K)

Attached: Dodongo.png (1137x1238, 97K)

Attached: C7C74BF2-C573-4579-8551-6D8EC7DDED4C-1666-0000022B256E5356.jpg (1365x768, 92K)

still hurts a bit

I remember when that Flash file was dissected.

Good times.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I know this is forbidden, but I do like that the crew sorta didn't give a shit what they did anymore with the series at this point

Attached: sorry.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Home Movies, right? I remember being able to catch that frame once or twice.

Which show?

Horse show, fittingly enough

Attached: 1519440330776.png (386x334, 85K)

calm down spazlord, I don't even watch it the shit anymore.

Attached: The_68f626_5604761.jpg (600x450, 55K)

There's no MLP content in that image you stupid cunt.

A piece of shit video format

Your mother

I can't find the clip to take a screenshot of it but as Babs knocks Mona Lisa off the screen during this song, one of the guys sticks his hands up as she flies towards him, grabs her breasts, and goes flying off-screen with a big smile on his face.

I noticed that back when it was airing on Nickelodeon.

Attached: ThatsArtFolks-MonaLisa.jpg (546x410, 58K)

WB did a lot of weird shit like that, like the butt shot of Minerva in Animaniacs when Yakko and Wakko interrupt her.

You've literally been harassing more people for longer you fucking hypocritical shit. And ban evading longer. And making more shitposts, for a longer period of time.
In every OBJECTIVE measurable fashion, you're worse.

i want to fuck tanya

What makes you think posting this shit is supposed to make YOU superior to anyone else here?
Realistically speaking, what makes you think that YOU somehow gaining diplomatic immunity to any loss you might get from harassing people? Why do you think your bullshit is something that people should look up to if you do it so often?

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-07 at 12.33.32 AM.png (416x71, 20K)

Um no sweetie, telling people to fuck off for posting shit that doesn't belong outside of their containment board is NOT harassment.
If you're actually trying to support well-known shitters who literally have nothing positive to contribute and only serve to shit up every thread that doesn't fit their worldview, then you probably have no place here, m'kay?

Does gundam count?

Attached: zetagundam.jpg (1334x1001, 189K)

>well-known shitters who literally have nothing positive to contribute and only serve to shit up every thread that doesn't fit their worldview
This describes you word for word.

>Um no sweetie, telling people to fuck off for posting shit that doesn't belong outside of their containment board is NOT harassment.

>>>/global/rules/8
Eat shit.

Are you mad because your dog told you it had a headache today? A little trouble in your love life?

What makes you think posting this shit is supposed to make YOU superior to anyone else here?
Realistically speaking, what makes you think that YOU somehow gaining diplomatic immunity to any loss you might get from harassing people? Why do you think your bullshit is something that people should look up to if you do it so often?

that shit still needs to fucking die.

That's LITERALLY a screenshot from the show, how fucking blind are you?

Attached: MLP stealth image 1.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Posting on a media platform, using its servers when you've been explicitly and REPEATEDLY instructed not to, for several YEARS, over a protracted period of time is textbook harassment.

You are not a fucking victim. You are not being harassed. You were told to leave and shown the door more times than any user in Sup Forums history. You were told not to post here.

Harassment doesn't come from places where you're barred entry, because you were instructed specifically not to come here. It's the same as blaming the construction company that you stepped on a nail while trespassing on a closed site.

ks for ruining a fun thread guyhey thans

Attached: 1469800353443.png (917x1186, 33K)

I did when I was younger. Her showgirl bloomers did things to me.

reminds me of Weird Al
youtube.com/watch?v=PNL1IYc3A7k

that shit still needs to fucking die.

That's LITERALLY a screenshot from the show, how fucking blind are you?

Attached: MLP stealth image 1.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

What makes you think fucking a dog is supposed to make YOU superior to anyone else here?
Realistically speaking, what makes you think that YOU somehow gaining dog pussy immunity to any loss you might get from harassing people? Why do you think your syphilis is something that people should look up to if you do it so often?

>ponyfag thinks they have the right to spread rumours about people who don't agree with them
>even though their kind has a continued and verified history of pedophilia
really makes you think

Dance dogfucking monkey. Dance.

Sorry for the low quality, I haven't got a high definition rip of the show.

Attached: 132435354.png (673x384, 293K)

That doesn't explain anything.

What episode.

Here's my top two right here.

Attached: pinkyandthebrainhiddenmessages.png (954x1437, 752K)

>When nickelodeon reaired the show they threw their corporate logo all over the intro. Not even just a little bit or in the corner. All over every fucking frame.

Attached: nick.png (500x375, 269K)

THE MADMEN

Attached: ugly-americans-114-1.jpg (621x349, 45K)

Oh lord, I remember that. Fucking obnoxious.

It could be worse. At least they stop at the intro only. Granted the mouse showing up on Extreme Ghostbusters body horror was a little funny but that wore thin quickly.

Attached: extreme_ghostbusters_1x29_-_till_death_us_do_start_[mbaldw].avi_snapshot_01.02_[2012.09.19_11.18.37] (512x384, 35K)

you had a cheap one

Sure it does. The point, newfag, is that Barneyfag breaks way more rules every single time he shows up than a harmless MLP image nobody cares about other than him. He breaks at least 5 rules every time he does this shit

this

RIP Tupac

Attached: Rick and Morty S03E10 The Rickchurian Mortydate.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

It's clear enough to see what's going on.

Holy shit, I remember pausing the tv right at this moment. It was a good day. Miss this show still.

Attached: (4).png (640x480, 136K)

You and me both, buddy. This show was super soothing.

Attached: List.jpg (856x565, 253K)

>If ever I violate my pledge, you may violate me.

Now we're talking.

Attached: Think.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

kisscartoon you madlad i thought that website was down and the ones still up were not the official

More of a nice little touch than anything else: during the 'Winter is Staying' episode of Golan the Insatiable, when Golan & Dylan crash through a house during someone's birthday celebration, you can see Dylan trying to blow the candles out as they zoom past when paused.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-11-11h47m47s84.jpg (1280x720, 372K)

Remember that it was from Coelasquid. One of us. Bless her manly man loving heart.

He shot and killed a 9 yr old boy
Burn in Hell, Tupac

Obviously can't post it here, but the Bobby's World where Bobby's balls are visible between his legs as he leans over the bathtub.

What was that one ''song'' of his that was inserted at the end of album after a long period of silence just to fuck with people?

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! has tons of instances where if you freeze fame you'll see Japansese text (mostly in Season 4 for some reason) as it was animated in Japan. The text is mostly in kana, though there's some kanji as well. The show also has tons of sight gags and minor details that happen for fraction of a second that are easy to miss, for example a certain villain wear a variety of hats that keep changing (fez, baret etc.) every time he shows up on screen for a several seconds at a time.

The problem with finding these is that, since this show was never really released in any format (other than GBA video, wew lad) after it stopped airing 12 years ago, all the rips that existed online were very low quality, which made finding all the gags and moments harder to spot and pixelated to hell. Thankfully, some time ago recently, ''high quality'' rips of the show surfaced online, but they're a bit of a hassle to obtain. And while they're not actually hq, these rips are great.

Attached: nova.png (1124x629, 909K)

Cool

Adult Swim was doing the same thing in their early shows. Thundercles on Brak Show sang some weird alien song that turned out to be something like "Why are you listening to this backwards, you need a girlfriend"

what?

Some animator actually drew that in one single frame but it was moving so fast you couldn't see it unless you did it frame by frame.

Why was anyone looking at that specific shot frame by frame in the first place? Do people just spends hours going through every frame of movies just to see if they can find shit?

>Do people just spends hours going through every frame of movies just to see if they can find shit?
Yes. A lot of animators out there love to put stuff in one single frame so someone with too much time on their hands will find it.

It could be possible that someone noticed there was something odd just by watching it.

its not real

Attached: little mermaid priest.jpg (1913x1080, 191K)

Unlike the hidden dick on the little Mermaid box cover.

Yes. Considering someone snuck an image of a topless woman in the Rescuers and Jessica Rabbit's vagina being visible in a freeze frame, a lot of people were looking for similar hidden bonuses.

kek

Everybody talks about that, but I always thought it was cooler how every window of the train at the end has the silhouette of a death scene.

I think hat one is pretty awesome too. Shame I couldn't find a good enough image of it, with the exception of this gif that has a huge tumblr link plastered over it.

Attached: tumblr_lnovevV2vI1qj5t08o1_500.gif (500x250, 481K)

wow

Wow dude, this is legit the first time I've seen anyone point that out. That's a nice touch.

VHS, I guess

Meanwhile in Splatoon

Attached: 324234342.jpg (556x639, 159K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gTRBmW5IWNo

Wait was that Oswald!?

youtube.com/watch?v=OFIi-H0gSdM