Homecoming and future MCU Spidey appearances cancelled

>Homecoming and future MCU Spidey appearances cancelled
>Raimi returns
>Tobey, Dunst, JK Simmons, etc. returns
>Spider-Man 4

Are you happy? What do you want to see?

Attached: spider-man-sam-raimi.jpg (680x478, 50K)

Depends. What has he worked on after the mess Spiderman 3?

>Are you happy?

No. Raimi showed with 3 that he wasn't interested any more. Tobey and Dunst always sucked.

Older high school teacher Spidey, maybe a May movie.

Raimi was still interested in Spider-Man, hell he wanted Spider-Man 4 to be the best Spider-Man film as a way to redeem himself for the tragedy that was 3.

Spider-Man 1 and 2 were good despite Tobey and Dunst, not because of them. Holland is a far superior Peter Parker/Spider-Man, the Homecoming sequel could be great depending on the direction they go.

The only one I really want to see return is JK Simmons, he was the GOAT of all cape movies.

Attached: Simmons as Spider-Man.gif (500x199, 948K)

Just bring back Raimi and Simmons for Homecoming 2.

I want bruce campbell mysterio as at least a secondary villain, and a movie with the man spider plot

>bruce campbell mysterio
THIS

Nope, the Raimi movies sucked.

>Drag Me To Hell
>Oz The Great & Powerful
>Ash Vs Evil Dead

>Holland is a far superior Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Go fuck yourself, how the hell is that spergy scrawny annoying fuck any good at all, let alone better then toby?

Okay when I first watched it. Shit. And good but not as good as Army of Darkness.

Attached: F04208B7-FDE4-4652-BEC5-6F56D095B932.jpg (629x667, 67K)

look i liked raimi's version but homecoming was great and i'm looking forward to any more spider-man
Sup Forums just hates it because they didn't focus on uncle ben dying and him becoming spider-man because we've already had two different movies do that

GOLLY, YOU'RE RIGHT UNCLE TONY! I LOVE SPIDERMOUSE NOW!

Honestly the main reason why I prefer the holy trinity to homecoming is because they weren’t dependent on previously established material and felt like adaptations that can stand up on their own right.

I’m not implying that Homecoming was a bad movie, it’s not. But having the main villain’s motivation, Peter’s character arc, and practically most of the film’s events be connected to a series of Avengers films was a bad move that I felt, set the film back in terms of relevance.

>looks directly at camera

Attached: unclebenwithwhitepower.png (500x372, 256K)

>Holland is a far superior

No.

>Artist Jeffrey Henderson, who worked on the scrapped sequel, has since unleashed a handful of storyboards confirming that Mysterio and Vulture were, indeed, the villains. What’s more, the beginning of the film, as Henderson tells i09, would have featured “a montage of C and D- list villains that we knew would never be used as main antagonists: Mysterio, the Shocker, the Prowler, the old school-onesie-wearing version of the Rhino, maybe even the Stilt Man, etc.”

>He also acknowledged that the production was well aware of the backlash from the third film.

>“It would’ve been one absolutely kick ass movie,” he writes. “Seriously. We were working on some crazy- cool stuff, because everyone, from top to bottom, felt that Spidey 3 was a bit of a ‘missed opportunity’, and we all really wanted to help Sam take SM4 to another level so he could end the series on a high note.”

Attached: 1506078155548.jpg (900x422, 101K)

Based

>you weren't born in the universe where bruce played mysterio

Attached: dead.png (192x168, 90K)

I just want that opener.

what would raimi have ro say about all this?

Use the fan theory that each of Bruce Campbell's cameos in the first three are Mysterio incognito fucking with Peter.

He married MJ and they have Mayday who is a Freshman in High school.

Also they set the stage for future Spider-Girl movie.

This is good too.

>Holland
Ello

>Raimi returns
>Tobey, Dunst return

Sweet christ NO.

>Raimi
Not happening, times have changed

It will be just like when they brought back Chris Claremont to write X-Men comics with X-Men Forever.

The best we would get out of that is more stale Raimiposting.

>It's you who's out, gobby - out of options other than to halt the immigration of refugees from Muslim-dominated countries in order to maintain the culture and bloodline of the White Race in Europe

Geez, Raimi, I came for a superhero movie, not a lecture from someone trying to push an agenda.

>SPIDER-MAN
>THIS IS WHY ONLY FOOLS ARE HEROES
>CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW, WHEN SOME JEWISH BANKERS WILL COME ALONG WITH A SADISTIC CHOICE
>PAY YOUR STUDENT LOANS
>OR SUFFER, A BAD CREDIT SCORE
>WE ARE WHO WE CHOOSE TO BE
>NOW CHOOSE

Jesus, what did raimi mean by this?

Attached: greengoober.png (1228x574, 703K)

The Vulture and Vultress ideas were terrible though

Thats the fucking point of the reboot. Set him up to be an avenger

The whole thing with The Vulturess was just a shitty rumor, Raimi was WAY too much of a Spider-Man fan to do something like that. Any original stuff he included were made to compliment certain aspects of the lore, example: Rosie, Ursula, Hoffman, Rent guy. These characters, despite only appearing in the Raimi films never made the story feel less “comic accurate” or “unfaithful” because he knew his stuff.