It's that time of year again

It's that time of year again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amONEHAhLHY
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM
youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=FnIMCpevwTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Except my family can actually afford real plates. I've never understood this meme.

LOL

One is served in a prison.

Considering Donald Trump will be President, I think we've had the last laugh on the niggers here.

I get it. Sinice white people go to school we eat cafeteria food. And black people live off EBT. Funny joke OP

LOL, white people are so dumb, eat weird food, and have weird names!!!

seriously white people only use those plates for picnics and shit

shakin my head to be honest family
youtube.com/watch?v=amONEHAhLHY

Oh good. I was wondering when niggers were going to feel the need to berate white people to make themselves feel better.

>wow what the fuck thanks white people for dividing our whole nation, dont you know we are all one race, the human race?

>lets make fun of white people for no reason other than they are white. arent white people so darn silly?

pottery

Notice how the white people are eating healthy

The one on the left is a black persons thanksgiving.

Because they are in prison.

>Not appreciating good bantz no matter the source

You're just as bad as the MUH FEELINGS crowd m8.

I never got this meme.

Don't niggers subsist entirely on KFC?

U mad white bois?

I don't even get this one.

BLACKED

What kind of dumb shit is this? I'm pretty sure black families, the ones that actually stay a family, cook shit on thanksgiving. Not every black "family" is some negress with 4 kids and no husband

LMAO

xD

Frist pic is prision food
> Literally nigger thanks giving food

My sides r sky high

KFC is trash, Popeyes is the greatest.

Real plates and chargers underneath them.

Turkey and ham, not just one protein. Actually three turkeys: 1 oven-roasted, 1 smoked, 1 fried cajun style.

>Black
>Families

White people are weirdos and eat weird food and also have weird names.

Black people have stable families and eat nothing but delicious, well-spiced food.

>macaroni and cheese

>on thanksgiving

>in a fucking PAPER PLATE

>implying im the one who's low class

niggers are so delusional lmao holy fuck

Are niggers really that stupid? Don't bother answering.

Who the fuck cares about niggera tweeting

Apparently they think white people eat chicken wings on thanksgiving

It's not good bantz when one side is allowed to dish out all the spicy memes while one side is expected to take it lest they be called rayciss. Imagine if everyone calling Canadians retarded fucking leafs and that the day of the rake is coming were all banned.

>african americans thinking they have any historical ties to the pilgrims and thanksgiving in general
>mfw

Totally inaccurate and hypocritical of the left but funny nonetheless

You'd have to be a huge faggot to be offended by these

Friendly remainder that niggers eat mud

Who eats hot wings on Thanksgiving?

Seriously
Niggers probably killed more 'natives' and ate them in Africa than white people in general

>wing sauce

>thanksgiving

holy fuck

cant make this shit up

I do enjoy good bantz. These are just blackpeopletwitter shit though.

>Black people plate is filled to the brim

You can buy that much with food stamps?

I think some of you are taking this a bit too literal and serious.

Can you get all of that on food stamps?

This meme has always confused the fuck out of me, in what part of the US do white people have thanksgiving like this? I've never seen this stereotype in my life.

Only corporate thanksgiving dinners serve food in that style to their employees.

This is new to me, why are niggers trying to act like they are the masters of thanksgiving?

First of all thanksgiving was in October
Secondly white families use silverware and China for thanksgiving, after all it is the holidays.

>paper plates

yup, it's Black Thanksgiving alright. don't forget the Kool-aid.

Some of these are kinda funny. I like the white names they use.

It's the fourth Thursday in November in Murrica.

Is that you and your girl back in the day?

Our Thanksgiving (the real one) is on Thursday.

I don't get it,
Where does this nigger belief that whites can't cook originates?

#thanksgibsmedats

I really hate this meme.
As far as I've experienced, white people in the southeast, southwest, and midwest can cook good as hell.

and that "black people" plate in the OP looks messy and disgusting with that dry ass excuse for macaroni.

t. black person

>white people
>school lunches

Nothing pissed me off more than having to pay 2 dollars+ for my lunch while some negro can just pay 50 cents because hes a broke ass negro

>good bantz
>when it is the same fucking thing every single year
>and wasn't even all that funny to begin with

They have some decent bantz from time to time, but the food shitposting never counted among those.

Exactly. They're not people, why would anyone engage them on those terms?

thanksgiving = celebration of white priviledge
blacks celebrating thanksgiving = uncle toms & aunt jemimahs

Twitter

Jewish TV. Anything else?

kill yourself you fucking faggot youre going to pay for this in time

i prefer ms. peachz
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

Blame the eternal Anglo and their bland excuses for food.

> I think some of you are taking this a bit too literal and serious.

It's a meme that has no basis in reality. Ethno-Europeans have the best cuisine that includes many different cultures and has been perfected throughout the generations. Black people have soul food.

Niggers are dumb as fuck.

This is poor white people food.
Fucking classists

God what is wrong with Africa
The White Man's Burden was real

>Paper plates

>natives fight war with America
>lose
am I supposed to feel bad for that or something? people lose wars all the time

WASP families in the south who had nigger slaves fixing them every meal that never managed to adapt after the emancipation proclamation

Dude I love mud cakes inshallah

Been saving this one for a while now.

so black people post things that would be funny if they're true, but arent, and they know that?

what?

quit making excuses for them, cuck

>MFW

Okay but that's wrong
We celebrated thanksgiving a hundred years before America was even a country stupid cunt

this is the only response necessary. completely and utterly btfo

It's funny because the left is a prison meal right? And all black people are criminals right?

i dont think thats edible at all.

>Trump wins
>libtards are still posting their shitty memes

Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind getting fat eating black people food. It's good.

So did we.

What does that even mean?

Reminder that if white person would do that, they would be call racist

Why is the black one a tray? Is food in U.S prisons really that shitty?

>The White Man's Burden was real

WAS?... IS

It's not funny if it's the opposite of the truth. I mean, pretending black people can cook and that white people can't, is like saying white people dominate blacks in basketball.
Banter needs to have a core of truth to it.

Are paper plates an american thing?

help

#ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies

Why are black people so much funnier than whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=FnIMCpevwTs

>Black people "food"

is the one on the left a prison plate?

See

A family reunion.

No, you kind of missed the point of it.

The left is a white person meal, the right is the nigger meal. If you cant figure out why, you are very possibly from an immigrant family

>I've never understood this meme
Blacks would rather make shit up and circle jerk it amongst each other than acknowledge their own failures or keep their mouth shut.

>greasy, obviously prepackaged food
>full retard portions
>paper plate
>this is fine dining to the nigger

I need those. I hate my fingers smelling so strong for hours after eating buffalo wings.

>paper plates

>According to some historians, the first celebration of Thanksgiving in North America occurred during the 1578 voyage of Martin Frobisher from England, in search of the Northwest Passage.[1] His third voyage, to the Frobisher Bay area of Baffin Island in the present Canadian Territory of Nunavut, set out with the intention of starting a small settlement. His fleet of fifteen ships was outfitted with men, materials, and provisions. However, the loss of one of his ships through contact with ice, along with many of the building materials, was to prevent him from doing so. The expedition was plagued by ice and freak storms, which at times scattered the fleet; on meeting again at their anchorage in Frobisher Bay, "... Mayster Wolfall, a learned man, appointed by Her Majesty's Counsel to be their minister and preacher, made unto them a godly sermon, exhorting them especially to be thankful to God for their strange and miraculous deliverance in those so dangerous places ...". They celebrated Communion and "The celebration of divine mystery was the first sign, scale, and confirmation of Christ's name, death and passion ever known in all these quarters."[12]
Nobody even knew America existed in 1500 only Canada and our thanksgiving is about God, your thanksgiving is about multiculturalism you ruin everything you touch. America is the biggest sjw liberal atheist country in the world

That white people can't cook.

These niggers throw a shitload of spices and call it tasty. They've probably never even been in a restaurant.

If black people truly think this, they are retarded. Their food looks like some takeout chinease shit.