>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Attorney_General
greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-selects-us-senator-jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lt-gen-michael.html
senate.gov/senators/contact/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Name_Only#Cuckservative
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does the Attorney General actually do?

Thoughts on Kanye's style?

when the pic forgot nov8

how long till ????????????

good job Sup Forums u elected this monster now we all have 2 face the consequecne

Which decisions did Trump made today?

He's the head of prosecutions. Clinton is FUCKED.

shadilay

General's Attorneys.. duh.

It moves.

>This is how a Yeezy rally will look like in 2020

Based South Korea

Donald Trump and his surrogates have been playing footsie with American neo-Nazis for months: tweeting their memes, retweeting their messages, appearing on their radio shows. After an Oct. 13 speech in which Trump warned that Hillary Clinton “meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty” and that “a global power structure” is conspiring against ordinary Americans, the Anti-Defamation League urged Trump to “avoid rhetoric and tropes that historically have been used against Jews.”

I honestly can't believe you fucking shit heads support that fucking bigot

Since this is the only instance of it on the global internet, this is actually, literally the most rare pepe in the world.

Will he hijack the Democratic party the same way Trump took over the Rep party?

wtf I love Happy Madison movies now

No, shit, Ilbe is their biggest social network.

reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day. nice

What video game will let me be Trump?
I want to be the anti-hero who removes spics and kebab.

How did Mormons vote?
Should they be trusted?

Had one come to my door

Well, what do you know, being a pussy whipped country redpills you big time, don't it?

South korea has a big cuck fetish for some reason tho, funny since the country is literally run by feminists

I would laugh my fucking ass off. But I doubt it, Trump is unique.

>leaf newfag
>tries to shillpost

Do you fucking even.

Trump's pick for CIA Director:

Wikipedia: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo

Congressman Mike Pompeo (R-KS) -
63 year old Presbyterian, Mechanical Engineer (graduated first in his class) from West Point, JD from Harvard law, lawyer for Williams & Connolly, founder of aerospace tech company Thayer, president of oilfield equipment company Sentry International and former Army Captain.

Took office in 2011

Committee assignments:

Pompeo has been on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and Committee on Energy and Commerce, and the following 3 subcommittees: the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade, the Subcommittee on Energy and Power, and the Subcommittee on the CIA. He is also on the House Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi.

Relevant political Positions:

Opposes - abortion, ACA, GMO labeling, anthropogenic climate change

Supports - 2A, Oil/gas, reduction of EPA and other federal regulations, Surveillance (especially of immigrants)

Points of interest:

In a 2013 speech on the House floor, Pompeo said Muslim leaders who fail to denounce acts of terrorism done in the name of Islam are "potentially complicit" in the attacks.

Pompeo opposes closing Guantánamo Bay detention camp. After a 2013 visit to the prison, Pompeo said, of the prisoners who were on hunger strike, "It looked to me like a lot of them had put on weight."

>Funds already appropriated
No need. We already know who's going to pay for it.

>tfw you can't be against central banking because it makes you sound anti-semitic

Is this even real life?

this makes me so happy. I don't think mexico is going to pay for the wall but I never cared in the first place. just fucking build it, we had funds for this shit since reagan's time

Not anymore.

They voted for Trump overwhelmingly in the end

H-hold up!

jan brewer in the mix for sec of interior per Stone

That's a one happy Pepe senpai.

I saw him on the Yeezus tour, was pretty spectacular for a ebonics musician.

>people are shitting on him for being an attentionwhore "le any kind of press is good press"
>this is EXACTLY what Trump does
wew lad

I am ok with this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Attorney_General

Basically Attorney General is the top law enforcement official in the land. Responsibilities include prosecutions at the Federal level, coordinating with the FBI for investigations, generally enforce Federal law.

fresh OC from 2 threads ago

mfw when he meant mexico has already paid

>Surveillance (especially of immigrants)

To become Hitler^Hitler

Don't you idiots know Donald Trump is not on the side of the good guys? He was literally sent here from Hell by his lord Lucifer... he himself is one of Lucifer's top lieutenants, a high-ranking Demon Commander. He's here to usher in an American Satanocracy the like of which will make NWO seem like a libertarian paradise... an empire of darkness unrivaled even by fictional ones like Mordor! Yep, and not only is he a racist, sexist Nazi bastard he's anti-white too... you heard me... he wants to mongrelize Americans into a slave race that can't rise up to his demonic regime! You would do well to vote for someone else... anyone really... just so we can send this ugly bugger back to the Underworld!

greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-selects-us-senator-jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lt-gen-michael.html

This looks aesthetic as fuck. Trump should appoint Kanye as propaganda Czar.

this cuck has become completely unhinged since Hillary lost.

>trump got more votes than romney after all the shilling
wew

He was born to spread. I had my minute.

better than fucking palin

nice try ahmed

Trump appointed Sen. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General. We CANNOT allow him to be confirmed. He voted FOR a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. He OPPOSED the Matthew Shepard act. He OPPOSED the DADT repeal. Here are links to call your Senators and urge them to vote NO on Sessions. Do it!

Contact your senators today and let them know that you OPPOSE him for Attorney General.
Senate contacts. senate.gov/senators/contact/

Kanye respects Trump's irl shitposting skills. I think he's trying to outdo him.

covert war on iran as well

He has no idea he's paying for it all. Willingly paying for a portion just makes it that much easier.
I'm glad we finally have a leader smarter than a Mexican.

>yfw it's appropriated through trade with mexico

>Pompeo said, of the prisoners who were on hunger strike, "It looked to me like a lot of them had put on weight."

This timeline keeps getting better and better.

Nice

I have heard Dwayne Johnson is also considering to run as rep. Just Imagine. Kanye vs The Rock on the debate stage.

Holy shit this is real
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Name_Only#Cuckservative

SAUCE

I beg of you, user!

Thanks, Session and Flynn are definitely great picks. Dunno about the others

>smilingjew.jpg
When they're on our side, I don't mind them as much.

So you like Trump eh? Well, I can't really come up with an argument against him, but I made this picture of him looking all evil and shit in Paint. Just look at it. Doesn't it fill you with dread? You're now convinced to not vote drumpf aren't you? Yep, that's what elections come down to. You just can't vote for someone who looks evil, and here is a picture of him looking evil as fuck. Yep, he's a real fucking demon innit. Tough luck guys.

Stone says chelsea reached out and begged ivanka to not have her parents prosecuted and got the cold shoulder

You sure showed him and the paycheck he got for that

lol the ACLU has done one of these cards for every Trump appointment.

I wish Trump rallies looked like this

and to think i came THIS close to make you a better person and thus become un-american. ugh, my genius plan has been foiled!

>actually calling his show "The Resistance," LARPing as though he's fighting back against actual Nazis
I feel a little bad for him. He always looks so miserable.

>A portion
That will be 100% in a month
Once you start making concessions like this, it's only the beginning.

>feminists
It's run by fascists; feminism is just a way to foment internal division.

Korean government, both north and south runs on a concept called "minjok". It originated from Meiji Japan ("minshoku") and formed the basis for Japanese Imperialism, Juche in North Korea, and the present government of South Korea aong others. The basic concept pretty simple to understand, one race, one destiny.

Both Korea's are ethno-states, which can only survive if a people's will to conflict is directed outwards (North Korea) or by agitant groups within the country (South Korea)

nice shadilay remix

youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

Lost like some kind of cyberpunk dystopia

gotta catch em all

I thought GQ was supposed to be some kind of watch+scotch magazine what the fuck happened

Good choice. Roll em back. Bureau of Livestock and Mines on suicide watch.

that card actually looks good...like really good

>Welcome to the Resistance
More like the shattered remnants of an evil empire

These videos are old af. Post new ones, there are plenty.

Anyone got a gif or webm of Trump saying Stop it on that 60 minutes interview?

Are people still protesting? Is it violent?

Guess what's going to happen to all those cities that are saying they will refuse to let the federal government deport illegal immigrants?

Go in to get my haircut today and all the guys are talking about jews, whites and blacks...
I'm not sure what's going on anymore.

NEW Bannon article

hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

France has never had a female president. This is bigoted & sexist. Marine Le Pen has a vagina. Anyone who opposes her hates women #ImWithHer

that's bullshit but I believe it

wtf is aclu?

fake. this was already posted a week ago

Hey boys. How much have we won since last night?

muslims who do not denounce are potentially complicit
isnt that strictly true? did he basically just say
if you are not against it you might be for it

>ACLU thinks anyone gives a shit what they think
ACLU mistakenly thinks they have power because a their guy was in power the last 8 years. I hope Trump has these fuckers investigated for anti-American activities. ACLU might have done some good work in the past, but they've become nothing more than a 5th column doing everything possible to undermine the US.