BC Canucks Trigger cucks

>Richmond’s mayor says the sentiments expressed on the flyer don’t represent the viewpoints of most people in the city.

> “We’re a really diverse city, and we’re proud of that diversity… It’s unacceptable. It does not represent our thoughts or our values as a city.”
archive.is/dW2h9

globalnews.ca/news/3074043/shocking-white-supremacy-posters-delivered-to-richmond-homes/?sf42801543=1

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/toronto-white-person-alt-right-posters?utm_term=.vs7gJ9YYQ#.acYjlrAAG
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/university-of-alberta-investigating-disturbing-racist-posters-1.3770286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awesome this deserves a bump

Our meme's are now making the streets

Finally.

This almost feels like a false flag.

I would certainly hope that there isn't someone retarded enough out there to think making these was a good idea.

Thanks. I also found this. It appears to be a copy cat.

buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/toronto-white-person-alt-right-posters?utm_term=.vs7gJ9YYQ#.acYjlrAAG

Anti-fa and SJWs responded to "hey white person poster."
Anti-fa is watching (YOU)

>RE: this has been going on for a week. I can't tell which is real and which is "hey rabbi" false flags anymore.

>> “We’re a really diverse city, and we’re proud of that diversity
Richmond is probably one of the most homogeneous cities in Canada, only instead of Canadians it's full of Chinese

Shut up gook. You have smarr peee nus ah.

there was also this thread last night THREATENING Sup Forums anons >Also this muh "diversity" counter postering appeared in response to

Autistic Faggots

Wow, you really do exist.

Maybe some day you'll realize that making autismal posters with old memes unironically using the phrase "alt right" just makes you look like an autistic sperglord.

>Tired of being called cuck

First America, then the Canada, Europe, Australia, and soon the world. We will all make them Great Again!!

It's time we purge the cancer

these posters are divisive. There's no need to directly address whites like that. it could said "Canadian" and have the same effect.

all you're doing is alienating non whites. I agree with the alt-right mostly, but this kind of rhetoric makes me seriously consider changing sides to protect myself.

white people don't even like identity politics like this, otherwise the KKK would be more popular.

this is Jewish bullshit, but it makes you feel good right? so then it must be legit.

*rolls eyes*

not helpful

BC? I thought it was China Columbia now.

I actually saw 2 Japanese girls here in NB. I was like, "holy fuck, ya crossed the world, literally."

Oh come on now.

Everything a White European wants to do for themselves is divisive. Many Canadians spilled their blood to keep this land theirs and now they're being replaced by immigrants. Jewish or not it, fake or not. I disagree.

If being pro-white alienates non-whites then that is a problem. If this is your logic then being pro-Black, pro-Asian should alienate their allies too.

Whites have to put up with non-White's ethnocentric organizations but we cannot have our own?

Justify this double standard Sir.

what exactly do you think youre going to get from this

how can I justify a double standard?

it simply is.

white identity politics are especially divisive because it even divides whites. people see black identity politics as necessary and beneficial to a struggling class. there is a difference even if it's only in normie minds.

This is great. I was retweeting the shit out of this one with as many Canadian hashtags as I could find. Wonder if I played a small part in making Canada great again.

That doesn't justify double standards. We have a right to discuss our racial interests and our heritage. There is division in every political discussion that is how public life works.

Ching chong bing bong!

are you guys purposely trying to get the liberals voted in for the next 20 years? conservatives have lost elections already because of stupid shit like this except it was probably the liberals that did it. now the liberals don't have to because they have you.

trump didn`t win because of you he won in spite of you

>tfw anons aren't all talk and are actually doing this shit IRL

They're going to vote for Liberals posters or not. If we just stand idly by they're going to keep building up the Liberal voting base in the cities through the immigrant vote plantation.

Furthermore I think we have allies with the immigrant devout on the Gay Marriage, neutral washrooms and Transgendered grade school education.

Also every major religion which borders Islam would feel threatened by the Rise of Terrorism. So I think they would join Europeans on that issue. Buddhists, Hindus and Christians and African Pagans all border Islam and have felt today and historically how it was spread by the sword.

The silent majority is out there.

The alt-right is an explicit white nationalist ideology. It is not for non whites.

>That doesn't justify double standards
irrelevant. communicating with you is pointless. you ball of emotion.

false. that's called white nationalism.

your ideology already exists. it has been rejected over and over.

go put on your white hood already.

we need to exterminate the alt right they are too dumb there is no way they aren't being used by the ctrl left

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/university-of-alberta-investigating-disturbing-racist-posters-1.3770286

Hi JIDF

le alt right cringe

>yuhr white hood
The only ones wearing costumes are the SJWS who have purple green and blue hair.

The only ones wearing masks are the far left cultural Marxist terrorists.

I would add that everyone who posted up an offensive anti-white poster, whether the diversity cucks or the anti-fa groups are subject to a $5000 fine as per Toronto Bi-Law.

Someone needs to put

"Yes....Good goy " posters above these

Compare both posters:
>attention grabbing headline
>lists plainly concerns SOME PEOPLE might have (contrasts fairly against the political narrative and the beliefs of some nobody)
>offers a plain solution and links to resources
>nice image to make the thing more presentable

>large tape wrapped around the entire lamppost
>big black, bold text on white background; centrally aligned
>use of 'scare words', like "fight", "against", "hate", and "fear" (aka. threatening the reader).
>the ever allusive "WE" (implying normal people are on board, and those who aren't are somehow bad)
>is more of a commandment than encouragement ("DO X OR ELSE!!!")

This is why the left will fail; they can't even get a message out without drawing out the hatret of people who would otherwise not hold an opinion/care about the shit they're spewing. They're literally shouting down the microphone that normal, non-intrusive nobodies should stop being racist/sexist/somewordwhichendsinist. Those on the right are literally going up to those same nobodies afterwards and are essentially saying "wow, well aren't they a bunch of douches. Do you have an opinion on X?"

The left creates enemies no matter where they fucking go or whatever they fucking do.

>alt-right
this was a false flag by leftists.
Alt-right isn't a real position, and anyone who claims to be alt-right is just a wannabe edgelord retard who doesn't know enough about political theory to identify what their beliefs actually classify them as.

This comic is kinda the feels I get.

you're the one shifting the name of your ideology

if it's white nationalism, why call it anything else?

it's almost like you want the alt-right to become the racist caricatures progressives are always complaining about. that would benefit the establishment, wouldn't it?

are you serious with this argument? you are like a child.

the alt-right right isn't the KKK, you idiots just wish they were.

I am hoping there is some kind of language barrier here.

This is pretty much where I'm at with it.

Modern liberalism only stayed relevant because it was a mash-up of like 10 different ideologies. It was a bunch of people, many idiots (as with any large group), voting for a party because they were told "You're a Liberal! You vote for the democrats."

If the disenfranchised right wing ideologies allow themselves to be lumped together like this, we are going to end up with extremists and radicals that are the mirror image of the marxist crazies the Dems got stuck with.

So what are you going to say when someone asks if you're alt-right? I tell them its childish to think any person's beliefs can be summed up by a media-driven buzzword.

There is no alt-right as a cohesive political party. IF there ever emerges one, it will never represent all its followers well, the radicals will eventually get pissed, and then everyone right-of-center will get to deal with that rep.

>There is no alt-right as a cohesive political party.
the main thing I've observed is they all reject progressive insanity.

this is not really an ideology or politics, just the beginning of fighting back.

we're going through a political realignment.

The "alt-right" is basically common sense; when asked clear, consise and direction questions like:
>is mass-uncontrolled-and-undocument-immigration good for your country?
The commonman should be able to easily answer "no".

If you answered no to that question too, congratulations you're now -- as declared by the media and sjws -- part of the alt-right.

Trump's "alt-right" support was basically a bunch of autists, including myself, who are sick and tired of Washington-establishment-as-usual bs. It's not because I want to rope niggers from the tops of lamposts for voting.

>Muh ameriKKKa.
No, you're the idiot. You want to discuss something go right ahead. Instead you prefer to use labels and divide and conquer routines. So if you want to go down that path you can get labeled the same.

Its not surprising, since the neo-communist left survives on double standards.

all you can do is label me as a liberal or whatever discredits me at that moment. you're too emotional for a conversation so stop replying.

you really think leftist commies are hanging around on Sup Forums? it just shows how foolish you are. you have no insights to offer this discussion.

>Modern liberalism only stayed relevant because
Modern Liberalism stayed relevant because of the lying mainstream media which no one watches anymore. It stayed relevant because babyboomer anti-statist hippies made up the larger demographic, many are now retiring from public life or dying off.

> "If the disenfranchised right wing ideologies allow themselves to be lumped together like this, we are going to end up with extremists and radicals that are the mirror image of the marxist crazies the Dems got stuck with.

The left has no problem using these Marxist thugs. And they have no problem pandering to the mob. They have no problem summoning anti-fa or the black bloc to break a few windows and noses.

The right should not punch right. The extremists make the center right and the right a more reasonable compromise.

The point of the alt-right is the alternative press mentioned above including breit bart which give a voice to issues the overton window of MSM would not allow. No one needs to personalize the labels, leave that to the alt-press and youtubers.

Whether there should be an alt-right or not does not change the fact that some of the issues they champion are worth discussing and worth taking a position on.

Nor does ti change the fact that the move to he right is in direct reaction to current events and the far left cultural assault on traditionalism.

Also the far right mob keeps the far left mob in check, allowing us to stay centrist. We keep moving the overton window further left because the far-right is heavily suppressed. And this suppression is disproportional to the far left.

Well don't take it personally. There is is nothing offensive about a White identity discussion but you seem to think it is.

I see you're offended by labels. Then stop using KKK, far-right, nazi bigot, child, "educate yuhself with muh liberalism". Brush the fucking salt off your thick skin and make an argument. Otherwise for every label you'll get called a cuck, self-hating white, commie, marxist, hippie, faggot, or one of those other popular chan arguments.

We can't criticise shariah, because we don't want to alienate muslim voters!

kys

Nobody would legitimately make those thinking it was a good idea. This screams false-flag. Look how fast Antifa came out with their own version. What a coincidence...

look at you, like a trained animal. you see the phrase KKK and you know your enemy. we used to mock the left for that kind of behavior.

you have completely misunderstood my posts. it seems you are incapable of correcting that mistake.

really stop replying to me. you made me check this thread for nothing. this is like talking to a woman on the rag.