>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 1520711690682.jpg (919x1395, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9tBloeikj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: RCO007_w_1470836733.jpg (1008x1600, 308K)

Rian replaced JJ's shitty mystery boxes with more shit

Attached: 1520043778409.jpg (317x284, 12K)

Attached: 1520740457225-1.jpg (243x192, 46K)

Is it worth pointing out that TLJ bluray leaked? Anybody not heard the news?

Nobody cares about TLJ.

Last thread still exists if you want to argue about it.

Reminder nothing is wrong with Rey lifting boulders on her first try since Luke pulled his lightsaber in ESB despite never seeing TK before and Savage lifted a bunch of huge pillars on his first try!

Attached: WELnght.jpg (1632x1632, 104K)

Nobody cares about TLJ stop trying to start shit.

You seem upset

Attached: please.png (310x298, 134K)

which starship do you want to have as your wife?

Attached: y-wing-render.png (2000x1317, 1.71M)

Man it's amazing how a better outfit and hairstyle makes Rey look 100x better

Reminder that Daisy Ridley cried tears of joy when she found out JJ is directing 9. I don't think she likes TLJ or Johnson much since Johnson refused to follow JJ's plan for the ST.

I find the inclusion of capris in Star Wars canon to be a highly questionable decision.

Attached: 1520657773519.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Only this one

Attached: 1518062779501.jpg (5218x1790, 3.64M)

no one is going to see force telekinesis as special after years of comics, movies, books, and tv shows making it commonplace, user

Firespray

Attached: Star.Wars.Rebels.S04E01.Heroes.of.Mandalore.1.1080p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD 5.1.H.264-QOQ.mkv_snapshot_05.0 (1920x1080, 2.45M)

She can lift my boulders if you can comprehend my intention here

comfy Maketh Tua cartoon when?

Attached: terror_04.png (300x300, 82K)

cuz JJ fugged her just right, Johnson was a pussy about it and kept apologizing the whole time
prove me wrong

Attached: one last thing to rip off.jpg (600x399, 61K)

I think she's joyful because of that and also that JJ is responsible for her getting her "big break". She likely has a very good relationship with him.

>source needed

She's dead, Jim.

Gosh darn Ezra is a suave Jedi. Here's hoping we see more of him soon.

Attached: HeroesofMandlore2.jpg (629x659, 90K)

He saw TK before, several times. In the comics he goes after Vader shortly after ANH thinking that he can just win same as he did against the Death Star. Vader shows him how foolish he was in the worst possible way.

Basically he tries to duel Vader and Vader just snatches the saber out of Luke's hand. He saber tosses it about killing a bunch of slaves Luke tried to flee. The result is Luke is left crushed not only under the realization of how outclassed he is but how much worse he made everything by believing his own hype.

That's a cool toy and all but how does it stand up to lightspeed ramming?

she's dead and an imperial who only wanted to change sides when her own incompetence put her life in danger

she doesn't deserve your sympathy

or love

How is starting shit telling people to take their bullcrap into a dying thread that is already arguing about it? That's the exact opposite of starting shit.

This real?

Is the last panel an edit?

Yes, it's from the 2015 Vader comic. Penultimate issue. Check it out on readcomiconline.to or through the links in the OP. There's also a 2017 Vader comic so don't confuse the two.

naturally

Attached: maiden_flight_of_the_SDSD_Freudian_Nightmare.png (2240x1178, 156K)

Yeah, I'm hoping Filoni's new show is about finding Ezra, or that he has something planned soon to show The Search for Ezra.

I was indifferent to him at first but he really grew on me over the seasons. And he was great in Season 4.

Attached: Star.Wars.Rebels.S04E04.In.the.Name.of.the.Rebellion.2.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD 5.1.H.264-QOQ.mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Luke's first use of TK was shooting photon torpedoes down a narrow passage tons of miles long

pretty sure that's more impressive than moving some rocks

Attached: 1cbd359b8174ada2159e1ef36c5f53a3-gollum-the-lord-of-the-rings.jpg (400x300, 18K)

No, that was part of the plan so the Imps don't come after her.

Whatever reason she joined the right side, at least she did it before she died unlike the Grand Inquisitor.

this, she's been working with JJ on other projects at Bad Robot too. The fact that people here can't recognize her being happy JJ is coming back being because she owes her entire career to him and is probably eternally grateful for that instead of "wow she really must've hated Rian" is telling of how bad the autism here is.

Also Rian wasn't even directing IX to begin with, Trevorrow was. And I'd rather have JJ over that fucking retard anyday. JJ's worst film is still leagues better than Trevorrow's best.

Fuck off and stop replying to me faggot. Nobody cares about TLJ

it's kind of like how people sow outrage over Solo because of Kathleen Kennedy when it turns out that everyone including Kasdan and the fucking lead actor didn't like where Lord and Miller were going with it.

>unlike the Grand Inquisitor.

He at least learned his lesson from dying and had the dignity to impart some wisdom back to Kanan for the teaching that he got.

absolute fucking kino

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 11.22.06 PM.png (1990x828, 2.47M)

Threadly teminder that the only reason Sabine and Ashoka are chasing down Ezra is because he owes Hera 5 years of child support.

>Whatever reason she joined the right side, at least she did it before she died unlike the Grand Inquisitor.
she joined it because she found out about Sheev's plan for the Jedi Temple and his search for the portal to the World Between Worlds.

Attached: Tua Temple.png (807x848, 486K)

If she doesn't show up in the Thrawn comic adaptation I'm committing mass suicide on myself

Attached: 14446177_465831243587263_1381962503364032856_n.jpg (960x946, 101K)

Didn't they not know about the Temple being there at all until the Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister attack Kanan, Ezra, and Ahsoka inside of it later in Season 2?

Attached: terror_03.png (300x300, 101K)

>my name is Rian Johnson. I have Yoder act like a retard since I didn't watch more than 10 mins of ESB or any of RotJ but the Throne Room scene

I think they knew about it, just not its exact location

the only reason she went looking for it was because after what happened to Aresko and Grint she realized she could be next and that she needed something to give her leverage with the Rebels so they'd give her a chance

Tua is an opportunist and a coward.

I'd add that I wonder if the key difference between Luke and, say, Rey or Ezra is largely psychological. Luke is pretty full of himself after ANH but when Vader shows him how much of a fool he is to believe destroying the Death Star makes him a Jedi or remotely a match for Vader, this really crushes Luke. He stops feeling any personal HOPE from being The New Hope and just feels this crushing weight of responsibility coupled with the fact he has no idea how to get better. Most of the main Star Wars comic follows him trying various means to learn, most of which are false starts or offer just tantalizing clues, some cryptic glimmer of wisdom, and then he loses them. From Grakkus the Hutt's personal holocron collection to exploring the ruins of dying Jedha.

The recent Jedha arc in particular has these two pages. Here's the first.

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1041x1600, 410K)

literal anti-kino
this is as kino as that "minimalist" fan poster of Blade Runner that has Rutger Hauer and Harrison Ford running on a literal fucking knife

Second page.

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1041x1600, 366K)

No, the original artist traced an Ironman mask.

The Emperor had been sitting on 16 years of Coruscant Temple archives. I'm sure he found the location of many Jedi Temples around the galaxy through that/

That's what makes her cute. I want to befriend her in the corner of a Rebellion base and develop her into a true Rebel soldier.

>marines aboard the Profundity faced Vader willingly and could have just run
>leia doesn't know the power to the door failed and they literally couldn't run

Attached: Star.Wars.Rebels.S04E14.A.Fools.Hope.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-SiGMA.mkv_snapshot_18.15_[2018.03 (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Tua'd probably sell the rebels out to some smugglers and use them to get away from them before she'd seriously fight for their cause

Not after I convince her of the justness of the Rebel cause, she won't.

she's an opportunist, and even worse than that she's an opportunist

she doesn't have any principles. the only difference between her and pryce is how much authority they actually hold.

As far as Jedi go, Ezra and Kanan were pretty unique, Ezra especially though.

I really hope Ezra can continue to show up in the lore. He deserves a good ending and to give some more to the galaxy.

Attached: Ezranature.jpg (400x533, 38K)

Let's put it this way. If user can seduce her into removing her hat, he can convince her to do anything, even become rebel scum. Even enjoy rebels cum.

If she doesn't remove the hat, it's time to introduce her to Chopper.

>Filoni says Sabine and Ezra aren't romantic
>once she and Ahsoka find her Sabine'll probably fly back to Mandalore and hook up with Ketsu
>Ezra goes back to Lothal and becomes the local equivalent of a crazy lothcatguy

so it depends on a Sup Forums user's chances of wooing a girl

Tua will always be evil

>Filoni says Sabine and Ezra aren't romantic
I don't really care that much if they end up a couple, but he just said that their relationship together didn't develop in Rebels solely because they were attracted to each other (IE a ship), not that they didn't have any romantic interest.

Never tell me the odds, user. I'll get that hat off.

>Ezra goes back to Lothal and becomes the local equivalent of a crazy lothcatguy
You mean Joruus C'baoth 2.0?

Attached: Joruus_Cbaoth.jpg (768x896, 459K)

But if she's evil that means she's also on Sup Forums. The chances of seducing someone when they're already in the hive of scum and villainy changes the odds considerably.

Even if she wasn't all you're done is reduce this to:
>user goes to /adv/ and asks how to roofie a girl

>Tua betrays user, sells him into slavery, and uses money to hook up with trandoshan smugglers, getting railed by lizard cock daily, sometimes twice

>ywn have a yoda sidekick

Dude, even Trandos have standards. You they Trashdos like your mom, Hux!

If we're doing this scenario can't we just choose to start out as a trandoshan anyways

They're basically space /k/.

>Trusting Filoni
>She only lived in his house and fixed his entire planet and befriended his pets and painted her armor with references to him because it's not romantic!

Let's be real user, Star Wars Rebels was just the beginning of their relationship. It didn't have to have a shoe-horned smooch in the finale, but it already made Sabine and Ezra 10x a more trusting and functional relationship than pretty much any SW couple.

Attached: this is mine.gif (540x304, 2.37M)

>luke returns to Tatooine to try and find a wife
>starts chatting up his old childhood friend
>suddenly, ghost yoda shows up and burns the entire bar to the ground
>luke runs outside, asks ghost yoda why he did that
>ghost yoda dances around, chuckles and says "girlfriend, you need not!"

>You they Trashdos like your mom, Hux!
What was that, Poe? Your transmission is breaking up. I'll hold.

no, you misunderstand me.

you aren't getting fucked by Trandoshans, TUA is

you're just being sent to work for Hutts or something while she's getting fucked by lizards

did you see Sabine's haircut? That is not a heterosexual haircut.

It was Larocca wasn't it?

>haircuts determine sexuality
does that make Conan the Barbarian gay for having long hair?

>Tua was always secretly working undercover for the Rebels.
>They weren't allowed to know.
>Her performance was always convincing, even too enthusiastic.
>Her true story will never be known.

I mean, Conan is pretty homoerotic already

>the shuttle blowing up was a secret Rebel plan to make the Empire think she's dead
>in actuality, she sneaked out the escape hatch of the shuttle before it blew and became a Fulcrum agent.

Oh poor ignorant user, Tua is the one fucking the Trandos because as all of /swco/ already knows every Star Wars female is packing a proton torpedo launcher primed and ready for ramming speed at the nearest thermal exhaust port.

You must have become lost on your way to Sup Forums, you silly porg.

What about when Ripley shaved her head in Alien 3, did Sigourney Weaver become gay then?

????
Let's not judge people just on looks mmkaay...

Sabine can be many things but judging it off of hairstyles is just bad precedence.

Attached: Ohmy.gif (400x224, 2.67M)

fine

Ezra/Sabine is also really boring

"they're on the same team so of course they'd end up boyfriend and girlfriend"

They're more interesting as space family

Well in the next movie she was snogging the chick from Beetlejuice so...yeah?

It doesn't really count, though, because she was a droid. Pretty sure that doesn't count.

Boring, really? Sure we watched the same show because their teamwork was never really boring.

Also, Hera and Kanan were "on the same team" and I didn't seem to have a problem with that.

We're not talking in the context of Rebels anymore. Ezra has been gone 5 years - longer than he's known Sabine.

If the reunite in the future it's one heck of a game-changer for their relationship and it's not going to be such an easy thing to predict.

We've already had one space-senpai dynamic for Rebels, is Resistance going to have the same rehash? Doubtful. And if it does, Sabine and Ezra are the same age as Hera and Kanan were at the start of Rebels. So yeah...

Not saying it's gonna happen but you know you gotta make peace with what the signs are...

Attached: conceptMandalore.png (540x304, 153K)

Then again maybe the alien she was hybridized with was the gay one, or was that not gay because she was only just trying to face hug a human with her mouth?

Man, this is gonna keep me up all night trying to figure this out!

>this spacing

Attached: 1520731716157.jpg (383x393, 16K)

>when you find out your lightsaber has different settings

Attached: gottapracticebeforeseeingben.jpg (851x1061, 462K)

;~;7

Attached: V4IAtaT.png (1920x808, 1.32M)

Luke, you're having a senior moment again.

Set the lightsaber down

and back

away.

>You won't be around the day that Sabine comes home drunk and struts around the ship in nothing but a helmet.

She left it on practice mode the entire fight. Whoops.
youtube.com/watch?v=p9tBloeikj4

Man, I miss the light carrier. It was too pure for this galaxy.

It's time to die in peace despite the fact I didn't accomplish anything or really save anyone at all. But who cares Rey gots this she will finish what I almost started.

Attached: Screenshot-133.png (2560x1440, 760K)

>practice
She doesn't know what that word means.

But she had long hair in Resurrection.
It might just be the case that hair length has absolutely zero bearing on sexuality?

..... Someone needs to commission this, and Ezra needs to have an expression of mild annoyance that he has to now wrestle a drunk Sabine off to bed before Jacen or whoever else is on the ship sees her in all her glory.

Or just as equally likely once you go gay there is no getting away... Yes, that sounds plausible enough for the Empire! Agent Pence, you're on!

Attached: Rebel_Resolve_thumb.png (1560x878, 1.04M)

Second'd