This now costs $2,500/mo in New York

This now costs $2,500/mo in New York.

Notice the hot plate.

>Jew York
Who gives a shit

And a hot plate!

Move out of new York....? Or get a better job.

are u serious?

>living in NY
>not even once

Where do they sleep???

Yeah but in NYC you can get some inflated position and make hundreds of thousands per year.

On the floor

>just bought a nice 3 bedroom house with a big yard in the country

>paid with cash, will never have to pay rent again in my entire life

feels so fucking GOOD to not live in california or jew york.

You cook in the shitter? How is this not a code violation? Unhygienic. A jewish special?

this would only fly in japan

whats the name of that guy in the picture

>be me
>have 80 m^2 / 861 ft^2 for $700/month

To simply spend it on your living costs. Metro fags are fucking retarded. That apartment would go for $500 or less anywhere else.

>tfw no petit liberal alternative QT GF to redpill and creampie daily

New York's alright if you like drunks in your doorway
New York's alright if you wanna freeze to death
New York's alright if you wanna get mugged or murdered
New York's alright if you like saxophones

>live in a nice middle class part of dallas
>have a 900 sq ft apartment
>rent is only $900 a month
>everything i will ever need is within 2 miles of me

all the benefits of living in a megacity, while also being cheap as fuck. texas is beyond based.

At that point why not invest in a decent used luxury RV for 50k and rent out a spot at a park for about half the cost?

You'll also get the option of moving to where ever the fuck and have your home with you too.

>this

>fetal alcohol mouth

eww.

Country home > Suburb home >Shithole city home

>Paying rent
>Ever
I have a condo in the Chicago suburbs and my mortgage is $500, 1200ft

Wait ? Do some people really shit the same place they cook ? And they pay 2.5K a month for this ?

>anything food related
>next to a toilet

This is poo in loo tier, when you flush the toilet it sends shit particles all over the room, if you test your toothbrush, chances are it has shit on it.. even if you think you have it in a safe space, it shouldnt be in the same room.

Seriously, dumb niggers have never heard the expression "Never shit where you eat"

You could simply close the toilet before flushing.

Apartment complex owned and renovated by jewish landlord to fit in more units.

Hey that's a new one for my folder, thanks.

The only thing getting served out of there is freebase cocaine

>Bathroom in kitchen
>$500
No. That shit would be the halfsize apartment only accessible through the laundry room that gets rented at $200.

new york is a shithole

Are those fear lyrics?

See the shower nozzle in front of the mirror and the drain in the floor?

>IT'S THE FUCKING SHOWER STALL TOO

>This now costs $2,500/mo in New York.
yesssssss good goyim, keep paying rent to mr shekelstein.

if you can make it in new york you can make it anywhere hehe.

I remember one in my friends moved to Brooklyn ten years ago and was begging me to come out there to be his roommate to help with expenses. When I visited his place it had no windows, no AC (in the middle of July) and sofas to sleep onin the living room instead of a bedroom, and the guy was acting like he "made it."

>mfw yuppie hipsters spend $5k+/mo to live in a shoebox apartment in manhattan that sucks up 99% of the wages they make as a starbucks barista while "doing art" on the side and living like complete poppers in permanent adolescence without settling down, getting married, or having children, all because they want to virtue signal how hip and cool they are for "making it" in New York City.

hey now that's convenient I can take a shit, cook some eggs, do some laundry and shave all at one station.

10000% increase in productivity

If any of you saw that episode of Seinfeld where George works and naps under his desk, you'll understand.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

>50k

a motorcoach like your pic would go for ~250k at the very least

pic related is over 50k

Enjoy the winter. I hear the polar vortex is collapsing.

How can niggers afford it?

niggers live in housing projects paid for by whitey

>tfw I am paying over 1k a month in some mediocre apartment here in Delaware

I live for 500€/mo in a 150m2 flat in the suburbs of Vienna but admittedly we've lived here for about 40 years and the flat is slowly starting to fall apart
A friend moved somewhat close a few years ago and he paid like 700€ for a flat half the size and only in a slightly better area

How does she have FAS?

Where do you sleep?

I work in an leasing office in New York City and while apartments here are overpriced, it's not to that degree.

The apartments you see costing a fortune are in manhattan. Manhattan is not a place to live unless you're rich, it's a place that most people work in and then commute home. It's mostly empty at night. I live in Queens (15 minutes from manhattan) and I pay $2000 for a 3 bedroom.

My company sells some studio apartments for $3000, but they're usuallly extremely nice and occupied by unfathomably rich people who just use it as a place to crash. You can absolutely find shithole studio apartments on the market for $2500 to laugh at, but that doesn't mean anyone smart is taking it. It's usually just some greasy eastern-European landlord looking to fleece newcomers who don't know how to research a better one.

I always see people on Sup Forums memeing on New York apartments and they seem to totally misunderstand how they work. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Kitchen and bathroom in one? It's like they took that Seinfeld episode seriously

I can't really say much, London is exactly the same.

yep, she has it.

underrated

>be me
>living in badass house on Bayou in Texas
>have flat screens and huge yard
>mfw 650 a month

Liberalism destroys cities new yorkers are fucking retarded

Strongly related to mouthbreathing and the anomalies this causes in brain development.

Innsmouth look, even fill the same purpose as destructive agents of an elder being.

UD?

as long as nu male hipsters (as in their daddies) pay for it, the jews win.

Is that a shower head between the sinks?

>2016
>not having your kitchen/bathroom/laundry room/bedroom all in the same room

efficient as fuck

That still looks comfy to be honest family

Believe me, youre not going to avoid having shit all over. Every time you open the lid, it wafts the shit air around. Every time your shit drops into the water, a fine mist etc.

>mfw living in a tow behind camper and only spend 2400 on rent a year and little to nothing on utilities at a comfy RV park

>Efficient
>Two sinks a foot apart

And your HOA fee, which you'll have to pay even after the mortgage is paid off, is...?

You literally cannot afford a closet in the city on a Starbucks wage. Every single one of those faggots living in the Village are living on their parent's dime.

>washing your dishes in the same sink you wash your hands in after shitting

really?

You know what I'd really like to do?

>Move to New York
>Get an apartment where I can shit where I eat

So tolerant, so liberal. Makes me want to push my values on others.

I pay $500 a month to live in a house with 2 other people. It's your own fault if you live in an over priced, over populated shit hole.

So that drain in the floor is the shower I guess.

They can't. This is why its so expensive.
>Be black.
>Have no money.
>Apply for housing assistance.
>Actually get it, because you aren't white.
>State agrees to pay a portion of your rent.
>The sliders are usually stuck on maximum "gibsmedat" settings.
>State is now paying 99% of rent for the dindu.
>Landlord Mordecai Shekelberg can charge whatever he wants and the state will always pay for it, upfront and on time.
>Shekelberg increases the rent as much as he legally can every year, doesn't matter because the state is paying for it.

The end result is a $2,500 a month shitshow like in the OP. The best part is that niggers still regularly get evicted for failing to meet rent when they're obligated to $20 a month.

The sink in the counter is for dishes.
The sink next to the toilet is for washing your hands and jerking off into.

>being too poor to afford a decent apartment in the caput mundi

I pity youse

>Wanting to live in (((Jew York City)))

see this guy knows. cant be clogging up your dishes sink with jizz

Just live in something like this. I can't imagine the claustrophobia.

Give me one good reason to live in a major city, protip, you can't.

More somalis there.

I wonder what part of the city that's in. Because $2500/month can still get you a nice place in most parts of the city.

Looks pretty schway.

wat

More Bulgarian gypsiebeggars too, thankfully I live in the country where subhumans hardly go.

Shit, I'd be scared of some of those buildings just tipping over.

Then again, I don't have the firmest faith in modern Chinese construction practices

>I don't have the firmest faith in modern Chinese construction practices

How can you say such a thing? Look at this masterpiece!

Enjoy your property taxes.

nah wilmu

>feels so fucking GOOD to not live in california or jew york.>>

excapt that where da jobz be at

Way to wreck it.

>Scars all over her right arm

It's a park now

_W H A T
___T H E
_F U C K