What does Sup Forums think of Marion Le Pen?

What does Sup Forums think of Marion Le Pen?

cualburner slut

>tfw Marion will never sit on my face
Why even live.......

She's our other Mummy.

BTW, that's fake. Marion's not pierced, and has hazel eyes, not blue.

fuck off shill

you dream jungle nigger

Anybody has Marion pepes?

>Marion Le Pepen

No ass

Don't you have some coke to cut, Pedro?

I strained my eyeball trying to see a nipple in this pic. Thanks Ivan.

She's overrated

That's because she has kids. Her nipples are most probably broad and brown, not very sensitive.

Why? I could tell she is wearing a bra from the thumbnail

>She will never let you tickle her rock hard nipplies with your tongue

Why even fucking live?

Leftist whore who is funded by Qatar and the SA and actually likes shitskins
You niggers are only trying to meme her because she makes your cock hard
Bunch of fuckin faggots

Marion is literally the hard wing of FN and is full catholic traditionalist. Marine is the nigger-loving leftist.

She's no different than her mom kek

Marine isn't Marion's mom...

Also FN has no hard wing, they are leftists who just want borders to close so the economy gets better. Hard right for FN would be centrist politics
Also Marion isn't the one running for PM so her generals need to be purged

Grandmother what the fuck ever

So wrong. FN has two traditional branches : the northern and the southern. The northern branch is more of a leftist branch while the southern branch is more of a right branch.

Her aunt.

I want her to have my tadpoles.

>Marion is literally the hard wing of FN and is full catholic traditionalist. Marine is the nigger-loving leftist.
How is this actually allowed in politics in civilized countries? This is like in Serbia in the time of Milosevic, when his wife was the leader of the "opposition" party.

I find it hard to take her seriously. This is because I noticed recently just how young she looked... I mean, she has a look of maturity about her but her skin and face show a lack of wrinkle and age somehow... Found out she is my age. A white blond girl nationalist who is my age. I dunno. Seems inexperienced and it's hard to take her seriously. She's better than Lauren Southern, though.

Yummy

I can't believe alt right will become mainstream someday

Because FN is a nationalist party before all and whether the tendency is right or left, it remains in a nationalist perspective. In the end they all follow the party line but both tendencies exist inside the party. Also, they have to somehow seduce the working class, so the "northern" more leftist tendency is more supported right now.