This triggers and confuses the europoor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_RFMUprZ0U&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where will you put the refugees?

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN! XDDD

The newly appointed attorney general by Trump is autistic about hating refugees and illegals.

There will be no refugees.

More like the other way round.
Amerilards get confused by naturally developed cities and have to put everything in autistic grids instead.

The European one is rolling hills, and old-time stone and wooden fencing.
The one over here is flat, empty pastures full of cow shit.

because we didnt spend the last 3000 years infighting between ourselves, thus leading to land division like you see there.

we created a UNITED empire from the start, because we are not loser cucks like most of europe

the field next to my house has been farmed since the neolithic age, please Amerifat I'd rather have my traditional farmsteads to the squared plotted farms of the US

What a beautiful naturally developed European city.

I know right, euros are so autistic they've been squabbling over the same pieces of land for literally centuries.

You can drive twenty (20) minuets in any direction from switzerland and you'll be in a different country with a completely different language - retarded euros.

>the field next to my house has been farmed since the neolithic age
this is somehow.... good?

this is best

>this is somehow.... good?
oh yeah ok, Let's just re plot the land, there is also medieval ruins of a old tower and a resonance era prison that was used in the English civil war, lets just remove them as well and make way for a fucking walmart or something
foolish American consumerism mindset

>british
>castles

Ours are better

How can amerifats even compete

WTF

says a eurofag that depends on the metric system.

PLSS for the win

>where will you put the refugees?

If UN get its shit together: for the brief period before Trump, Putin and Assad finish the "moderates", ISIS, the kurds and take back the whole Syria the refugees can stay at safe zones inside Syria (Latakia, Aleppo after it's complete retaken, Hama and Homs).

After that they can go back to rebuild what's left of their countries.

you can see their fabulous history in that pic

You're witnessing history and heritage that goes back hundreds of years into middle-ages. You Americucks have nothing of that.

>all that mowed grass
disgusting, should be natural

rural areas are an exception quite frankly.

Euro method in urban areas is a disaster but the perfectly grid out areas in rural areas really fucks with nature

t. rural minnesotan

Its called organization.

>compete
with gunz

it's just boston on the right

Quite honestly my tendencies toward OCD behavior finds that beautiful.

>history
We have a good 400 years in some places, thanks. I don't see why we would need more.

WE

we have a good 2500 in some places

I actually agree

America is the greatest country of all time

Europe sucks. I fucking hate it here. So unfair. I was born in the wrong country. Sad!

WUZ

We have bigger things to be proud about than having autistic drawn territory maps by men 600yrs ago.

Ya see when you have soooo much fresh undeveloped land like here in glorious america, it just makes sense to have straight lines.

It's called "fuck it too much clay, let's just use ruler."

You live in a non country

will roqq you XD

but we have guns. We arent as free as you but still not anywhere near the cuck level of the rest of europe

>Kansas City in Kansas
>Kansas City in Missouri

Why are there 2 Kansas City's? Was one supposed to be Whites only?

This is Europe, just look at all the fantastic diversity. Great urban planning, IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=w_RFMUprZ0U&t

how can you defend the utter monotony of the US

That's right Canada.

THAT'S RIGHT KNOW YOUR PLACE

Why did your ancestors not come to America like half your population when they saw the cuck kingdom on the rise?

The areas between the East and Left Coast (the only area that matters) is essentially New Germany.

Fucking urban sprawl. How repugnant.

who cares?
too much of a good thing m8

My grandparents were just like you, we'll leave the backdoor unlocked just in case.

>driving half a mile out of the way because you can't cut down a tree instead.

holy fuck how inefficient

agriculture fucks with nature dumbass, thats the reason why theres only small chunks of trees next to roads

History is the last refuge of you modern europoors, sad shadows of your glorious ancestors.

Murrica is a pretty big and varied place
Neighborhoods like that mostly seem to be a west coast thing

Let's not throw stones in a glass house

pic related is you

Hey, watch your tone boy.

Man, that looks just like my city sim games when I go full min-max mode.
Then I eventually realize how utterly boring it is to do it that way and make it more varied.

This.
My ancestors left germany after WW1.

>living in Weimar
kek. Now we own more land than german nobility do. And I live around other germans who just speak english now basically and we call ourselves Americans :DDD

>posts 1 town in a nation the size of your continent
>believes it is representative

>American driving to next town over
>Spends 30 minutes on a dead straight flat road

>Briton driving to next town over
>Get to drive like a rally driver on country lanes

I love windy roads.

>the capital of Kansas is Topkeka City

Fucking what

Organic, natural and traditional vs artificial, recent and unsustainable?

>we didnt spend the last 3000 years infighting between ourselves
You will spend the next 3000 years infighting between yourselves though.

AESTHETIC

You are a dipshit. There are small groups of trees next to roads as wind break. Just stop it city dweller and yes I am very well aware we break our rural areas up for farmland... we are just having a good time here, faggot.

>literally 1 cherrypicked picture

>british engineering
WEW

You didn't have anybody left to fight after the Spanish reduced the native population by 95% with their germs.

Of course it's easy to impose a single culture in a land where there are 3 natives left without any culture or even the ability to write.
If you look at the borders of the Sahara they've been traced straight too, because nobody cares, nobody's there.

thanks, I appreciate it

I don't know, they went to Russia in like the 18th century and then came back in the 20th century...

but it's alright, if whatever happened didn't happen, I wouldn't have been born. Just gotta make the best out of the situation I guess. Still sucks having to be in Germany at all.

All men look upwards when they face the Canadian man.

pure ,anglo,nationalist desiign,compared with the disgusting globalist grids of america,the sword,shield, and mind of globalism.

seperate, but "equal"

Shieet.
Windy roads are GOAT

Driving in North Carolina would be great if NC wasn't so damned third-world-looking with people that drive so slowly

whats wrong with this image?

Jesus christ.
Why not even a single person built something different?

Civilization in Europe is thousands of years old and people had farms and roads long before the concept of a "city planner" even existed.

The USA is/was 99% just empty wilderness with no competition for land space, so things could be plotted out in an organized fashion.

Kansas city is primarily in Missouri you uneducated piece of shit. I've been to your country, nothing but alcoholics in sight. Your defense strategy against Russia is literally call the US.

I prefer European landscapes desu senpai. They're much more aesthetically pleasing because they developed organically through the centuries.

American cities are ugly as sin because they were designed from the get-go for things like carriages (and later cars), agriculture, stuff like that. That's why you can never tell where one American city ends and the other begins, it's just a never ending disgusting train of strip malls and Burger Kings.

Uniformity and symmetry has its place and in my opinion it's in the small scale, like buildings. Once you start designing entire cities to be symmetrical or even it just looks autistic.

Free peasants and lords in the ancient times used to delimit their fields with spots like a river, a ruin, a road or a bosket, that's why the delimitation are much more organic than in the US.

I don't see what there is to laugh about, american humor probably.

HAHAHA EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF PRODUCTION EXACT SAME LAND OCCUPIED.
Europe looks better.
Europe is 10 times less nigger than you.
Europe is masterrace and all white americans are descendant from British jail rejects.
White trash at best, the american tries it's plays on the poor superior European: the European turns his head in disgust.

America could've benefited from more naturally-developed, organic towns - incorporated before the advent of the automobile. That's why I like New England so much - because you can live in these quaint little towns that are completely walkable and beautiful and old.

Once capitalistic greed became involved, you get all these shit planned communities, strip malls, boring towns, cookie-cutter homes. It sucks.

nothing (that's the point), just showing you a superior american castle.

Both were supposed to be whites only. Now they both have reached peak negro and both are less than 50% white.

Except I'll be looking down, since you're not only irrelevant but also manlets.

2500 years of effort and that's what you produce? Thank god for USA

B... but that house looks lovely...

The Kansas/Missouri border runs through Kansas City.

>triggered a burger by not giving a fuck about his tiny weeny ,,states"

you're delusional, right side is much more natural and anthropic

ITT: Americunts that trash immigrants and forget that their great-grandparents were themselves immigrants that stole the land they own, destroyed the local culture, performed a genocide.

Shut up you fucking grandchildren of rapefugees. You're not in a position to think of yourself better than a fucking Somali of Lampedusa

>Calais jungle in ten years

>Y Axis starts at 1.5 and not 0
C'mon toothpaste. I'm not even a manlet, but this chart was designed to give a false sense of scale

YOU'VE DONE IT NOW. YOU'VE TRIGGERED DUTCH CIRCLEJERK

EXACTLY because it is an american castle, not some shitty english one.

BONGS BTFO, HOW CAN THEY RECOVER ??????

Batshit insane agreements between residents on how their neighborhood should look.

>Indians
>Culture

You almost had me Frenchie.

Lets make it even more silly

You gotta speak up, the sound has to travel quite a distance.

this is correct, the original colonies are not on the PLSS (grid) system. But as expansion started, we enacted the Section, Township, Range..6 mile x 6 mile grid.

Because one person built all of them.

> og cucklords that imported niggers for jews 300 YEARS before anyone else
> try to banter yurop

ayyy

Australia was the prison colony friend. Furthermore just because the same area is occupied it leads to inferior production values because machinery and utilities need to be tailored to the layout of the field. Also, while taste is subjective, I find the layout of Europe disgusting.

If I had to guess, it looks like a fortification with big windows on the ground level

Don't really know what user is thinking thoughm, just a guess

> castle
there is a difference between a fort and a castle.

>American Infrastructure

Well.
Seriously?
Europe zoning happened organically over the period of centuries.
In the US it happened very quickly. That's all there is to it.