I, Pet Goat 2 Thread

If Sup Forums really is a christian board, then I suggest you to watch this video.

I'm sure many of you have seen this, but I would really like for this board to look at it again with fresh eyes. We all know the elites have connections with the occult and many other things now. The veil is lifted, however the consequences maybe much worse than we could ever imagine.
vimeo.com/44583147

For those who don't know what they're watching, please watch this video after. It will give you a good idea of how important the video may be.
youtube.com/watch?v=g2BFKbsWT5M

2016 has been a very strange year, that has only added new twists to every turn, it has felt 'off' almost right from the get go. I find it rather funny how so many people are now saying they are "awake" and "redpilled" after this year has brought so much disinfo to the table. But the thought also brought a bit of an epiphany. If people are now "awake" they have been asleep for much longer. So how long has the world been asleep, and what exactly put us to sleep?

>Enter the goat, moving his head in a hypnotic way with the WTC towers burning in the background. Notice the heartbeat that begins almost immediately, as if something is been brought to life from goat hypnotizing the spectator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HDDGl79x4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=YsPlPohPa1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Other interesting points in the video:

>Owl (minerva) over the US with pins on New York (9/11), OKC (bombing), New Orleans (Katrina), and what looks to be the Deep Water Horizon spill, however the pin is slightly off from where the spill actually was.

>The star on the floor when Bush is dancing immediately points to the brain being split by lightning, and a dragon (beast) licking the right side.

>This is why our nation is so divided now.

>Something happened on or around 9/11 that split the world into two forms of thinking. SJWs are the result of this, they are the evil that persists in the world because the beast choose the right (emotional) brained people to fulfill his will.

>Notice how the left side is right next to the -F, meaning those who think very logically will fail in this new world.

>SJWs will be killed by the NWO while protesting. Death surprises them, the look of disappointment makes me think they were betrayed by those they thought were good. This also happens while it is snowing and fireworks go off, leading me to believe this will happen on or around new years.

>The bandaged boy is representing a nation (Syria?) that the Holy Mother weeps over, and opens a 'vile' (Pandoras box?) which aligns perfectly with the mushroom cloud.

>The latino man with the sickle and hammer is an obvious reference to Venezuela and he drowns in green sludge. This could be a an environmental disaster, a virus, or maybe even radioactive in nature.

>Mask of the dancing deity looks almost identical to Pepe.

>The christ-like figure 'passes' through 4 frames, enters "our frame" (the video) and seems to almost pop out of it, as he passes the final entry and breaths fire onto a stone. The church he now is departing from begins to crumble all around him.

RSE mentioned the spirit entering the classroom just before the towers fell, but he missed the second part of it. When the reptilian/snake/computer makes his escape from the egghead we can see a "spirit" escape with him, and another enter the eggheads head as he rises up. This is the "awakening".

There is soo much detail in this video, and the fact that it is animated means that every last pixel was placed there for a reason.

This video came out in 2012. I have a feeling the whole 2012 thing was real, but people interpreted all wrong. They expected the end immediately when 2012 was just the beginning. The opening of the gates, the starter pistol firing.

The videos timeframe seems to span from the early 00s to the present and beyond. How far beyond is unknown however there are particular events that we can obviously watch out for, like a nuke going off.

I just want more eyes on this so we can try to decipher it more, because it has relevance to our current affairs. Please be open minded and don't just dismiss this as some /x/ tier bullshit. I doubt someone would put so much time into a video like this if it didn't have meaning beyond it surface value.

Redpill is just another meme bro.
No one here is a hardcore conservative or liberal, we're just trying to discuss our favorite Laotion basket weaving techniques. We're just severely misunderstood.

Sup Forums is a christian board of peace.

>2012 thing
Rob Skiba did a great piece about how the Gregarian calendar is off by 2 years and that crazy stuff happened on Dec 21 2010.
>blood moon over orion made it look like a decapitate head
>Iraqi govt set in place
>earthquakes everywhere
I think that wa it, but the man has some good presentations.

The floor of the classroom is a Masonic/Illuminati style black and white checkerboard. The star is also part of this motif, but it here represented by a spotlight.

BENIS
B============DDDDDDDDDDD

XXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDD
XXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDD
XXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDD

EBIN MAYMAY

Like I said, whenever that calendar really switched over, it was that start of a new age. The age of Aquarius, the age of the beast. That doesn't mean things had to really kick into gear immediately, but as the video shows, things are only going to get worse from here...

>That doesn't mean things had to really kick into gear immediately

Of course not, but for things to 'manifest' on that date was eerie.

I've been meaning to revisit this vid thanks for the reminder OP

To me, the puppet master's hands look reptilian. My thought is that this is referencing the Serpent which is Satan.

I encourage anyone interested in this video to watch Know Your Enemy series. Very long, but very worth it. To understand the world today and it's course through history, you have to understand the forces directing it. The Luciferians are the Illuminati, the Catholic Church, Islam....these are all manifestations of the Mysteries of Babylon and go back to Eden and later Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz as the originators of the false faith. You have to understand what God did at Babel to confuse the languages and force man to fracture and spread out and that Satan/Lucifer has been working to undo this to create a unified world under him.

youtu.be/HDDGl79x4Pc

Back to this vid, the puppet master also is wearing 2 rings. One appears to be a dollar sign and the other appears to be a heart. The heart is bleeding. Perhaps this indicates that he entices his puppets and moves them to action either by appealing to their own greed for wealth and power or by manipulating their emotions. A "bleeding heart" is a way to indicate excessive compassion. Perhaps it's not just compassion though. If he were to say, bring in a bunch of refugees, it would be rather easy to foresee that this would cause people to react violently die to the predictable emotional response. In a way, perhaps he orchestrated events to many pulsate the emotions of people and either move them to violence or to behave in ways that inspire violence in others (i.e. Bleeding heart liberals motivated by emotion to help migrants which predictably causes violent emotional responses from the rest of their countrymen creating the chaos and violence that allows their ultimate aims).

The apple is knowledge, the girl rejected the knowledge because she knew it was poisoned, however her classmates who are turned to stone and wrapped in wire ate from the fruit already, thus she has been corrupted without taking a bite. This is what fertilized the seed along with the ritual bush, obama the NWO initiated through 9/11.

I think that is one thing to remember is that in our conditioned minds today, we always see knowledge as a positive thing and good. However, that is actually a Luciferian idea. Remember it was the eating of the Tree of Knowledge that led to our downfall and it was Satan who promised secret knowledge. Satan is referred to as Lucifer simply because he is the light bearer and brings enlightenment. The Illuminati are called such because they are illuminated with secret knowledge. We should rather be thinking about knowledge in this sense as something evil.

Well, imo I think the NWO is planning on enslaving the masses via technological mind control and disguise it as a technological utopia. Soon we will have everything we want and could desire, but only if we accept the "terms of agreement"

>Right hand has a stamp of wax, like was what used by the upper class to seal documents.
>Left hand has the dollar sign, reference to the Fed?

>tfw the serpent in the garden was really a reptilian who manipulated Eve into eating the fruit.

why didn't you save her?

She was already lost.

There are 12 figures surrounding the blonde girl. Any allusion to the 12 disciples? 12 tribes?

I also think there is a possibility that the girl might not be good, but might represent the Semiramis/Astarot/Mary goddess figure. The rabbit behind her could be referencing the egg laying rabbit that Astarot created when she landed in the Euphrates and became the Easter Bunny in her honor. She is also inside a circle which tends to represent the vagina in many forms of the Mysteries today. When she releases the apple and it leaves the circle, perhaps she is birthing something.

Does anyone recognize the symbols that are underneath the apple when it splits?

It looks like LC or n7 but I think it's something else...

I don't have any insight other than speculation. One possible take is that they are a phallic symbol and a vaginal symbol. Perhaps the two halves of the apple growing together from there represents a birthing? I mentioned above the girl is inside a circle which is also a vaginal symbol and she releases the apple that leaves the circle perhaps also signifying the birthing of something. Also keep in mind the apple is a fruit and contains a seed. Offspring are often referred to as the fruit of the loins or seed. So again, I'm feeling this all might be birthing related.

However, never forget that the Illuminati like double and triple and beyond meanings. So just because it fits one thing doesn't mean it doesn't have another meaning.

That may very well be true, however the classroom setting makes me think she represents purity or innocence that has been corrupted by the fruit of knowledge without even taking a bite. Those behind her may represent the 12 tribes or disciples who have been turned to stone and imprisoned (the wire). They look miserable, as does the girl, who is also surrounded by nature (where evil resides). This may be a representation of the actual insemination of the beast into humanity. The idea that converging with technology (as also alluded to in the classroom) will bring about a new age of enlightenment, which we all know is a false reality offered by Lucifer.

Bush makes his finger touch the last drop of semen from the chalk board, then after a few moments, he makes the satanic gesture with the hand towards the girl and the audience. Oddly enough this is when he says "fool me can't get fooled again." Reference to on of Bushes more famous quotes but a strange choice of words for the video to say the least..

Another thing that I'm curious about, but I'm at work and can't really do anything about it: When the TV/snake demon guy starts talking, It sounds like he's speaking in reverse. Has anyone ever reversed this to see if it says anything meaningful?

And side note: it seems clear to me, but there are some who think this Christ looking figure is the real Christ. It couldn't be more obvious that it is the Antichrist, but some rationalise it as the true Christ mentality or whatever crap. The first time we see this figure, it zooms in on the Eye of Horus and through that jumps to this TV demon. I think the video makes a strong connection between these 2 figures or at least indicates a linked source with that segue.

Here is a video of Alex Jones doing a interview with the director of I, Pet Goat II, Louis Lefebvre.

youtube.com/watch?v=YsPlPohPa1c

Another thing I noticed is that the guy with the hammer and sickle that is sinking in the green looks Hispanic. Some were saying this was Russia, but he has a heart tattoo on his arm and the name is Juanita. Are these economic migrants? Workers in general?

This is not a Christian video
Maitreya figure with a new world is literally anti christ

Satan will appear on this earth disguised as Christ and fool a great many people. One of his first edicts will be to change the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. When this happens you will know for sure that you are in the presence of the devil.

>anti christ
>not christian related

are you retarded?

So the woman in the tower with a cross on it that is phallic shaped and has a "14" on it (That making Podesta), I had thought was the whore of Babylon. The heart symbol on the building lights on and off like a neon advertisement and we know the church has been a whore to the kings of the earth. I also can't shake the feeling that she also bears a striking resemblance to George Soros with those large eye bags.

fuck you Sup Forums I saw this video a month ago.
Shits fucking normie tier /woke/ levels

You don't pay attention very well do you?

The devil is in the details friend.

George Soros has had several heart transplants, perhaps another angle to the bleeding heart ring?

He is often suggested to be the puppetmaster by conspiracy theorists.

But the church already did that. The Daniel passage saying he would change times and laws already occurred. It could happen again, but not many are following what they should and are instead already following the changes. The times were the Sabbath on the 7th day (Saturday) as well as the other appointed times which were the feasts. The church abandoned those and adopted pagan holidays like Saturnalia as Christmas and Easter in celebration of Astarot and Lent as the mourning of Tammuz. The laws that were changed were the abandoning of the Torah saying that they didn't have to be followed anymore even though Christ taught the opposite and he only taught against the manmade traditions that became the Talmud.

So whatever times and laws he might change have already been changed by almost everyone on earth.

Looking closer at the ring, it looks to have 5 points (pentagram) at the top facing towards his finger tip (aka downwards)

Maybe. But I don't think Soros is the only one. Didn't the elder Rothschild just have his 7th heart transplant at age 100 or so recently?

So...have we been under satanic rule since the days of Christ or just after his time? Sabbatai Zevi?

Also, just noticed, the sharks eye in the classroom may be the actual last drop of semen from the phallus. Sharks weren't ever talked about in the bible but they are certainly known throughout history as 'beasts' from the depths.

Could this mean something comes from the ocean? Invasion? Could represent a submarine I guess...

Well, 2 Thessalonians 2:7 has Paul saying the power of lawlessness was already underway. Once John died, the church went well off into apostasy.

I'm not saying that Daniel passage doesn't have another fulfillment. It's possible. My thought is that what we tend to hear about it doesn't quite make sense since we've already seen this occur. In fact, it was made law several hundred years later by Roman decree that Sabbath, feasts, and law could not be observed except as prescribed by Rome.

We've been under Satanic rule since mankind swore fealty to him in Eden. He is the god of this age.

Sabbatai Zevi are weirdos but I'm not fully informed enough to relate them to this conversation. Just another false prophet.

I agree. I think the eye is a fourth drop of semen. Might also correspond to 4 pins on the map.

What really trips me up is the overall timeframe of the video. It's really hard to pin down how far along we are, but my gut feeling is that we are close to or at the halfway point of the video. Which is kinda scary because that's when shit really starts to hit the fan.

>christian = teachings of christ = antichrist
Yeah fuck off

Found something else. As Bush sits down, the spotlight begins to fade. It highlights the burning house, which could be a reference to the dissolving of family values or possibly the housing crisis. It also highlights the shark.

The spotlight fades, then our puppet beings to say the "fool me once" quote.

My thoughts are that the fool me once is a reference to the what is behind him. We were fooled into thinking families were old fashioned and outdated. We were fooled into thinking the housing market would never fall. But the shame is on "us" because we let the Devil trick us, he then uses satanic hand gestures while saying "can't get fooled again" leading me to think it was an emphasizing our inability to see past the lies we are presented, possibly via occult magic.