Questionable content

Patreon post: hi Clinton

Maybe Clinton can fuck this robot instead

Attached: Jl49pDjyN_pCRzYGYUgUv8bCKlsQJEMHLJQtd1LlyE0JJ3EqACO2jZ-TGWLn4mEi.jpg (800x1160, 233K)

Stop posting this shit.

No.

Yet again Jeph sets up human/robutt relations without any actual payoff in sight.

And he claims to be progressive. That liar.

I figure he just decided he wanted to use a different character for robofucking.

This will probably lead to some forced drama with Brune.

or a threesome

Where does this robot fit into the Elliot-Clinton-Brown sandwich?

You're still on that? It'll never happen. It was another one of Jeph's abandoned storyline ideas. Because that's what he does, come up with hslf-baked ideas that he never develops. Might as well be his job description.

Jeph should get a job as a professional "half baked storyline idea maker" for other webcomic writers who could take those ideas and actually develop them

Look he just knows people would stop giving a shit about the two characters if they fucked. Just as it happened with every other pairing.

I don't get it, what's the point in writing androids if you're going to make them fundamentally indistinguishable from humans?

Jesus christ, quit setting up new plotlines that go nowhere and resolve some of the ones that people actually want to see resolved.

Punchline is ok! QC has risen for a time once more from abysmal to mediocre.

>No, this time it’ll be different. I know it! You’ll see.

The lies we tell ourselves...

YES
This time a robot WILL BE FUCKED

I AM SURE

People were into other relationships, it's just he's shitty at making them last or be meaningful. Or make the readers like the ship.

A robot will be fucked.
Probably.
Maybe.
Not likely.

Unfortunately Faye and Bubbles don't really have all that much going on, once they actually fuck. Their business may be good for a side gag or two but without the romantic tension they'll end up like Marigold.

I'm getting really tempted to catch up on what I have missed between dropping and picking back up QC.

Don't

I just want to see the robot devil again

No he has a Teddy bear the size of Paul Bunyan and a Kiki cosplayer he needs to bang.

Preferably at the same time.

That ship needs to fucking sail already.

>abandoned
like how he abandoned Faye fucking the robot? It's not abandoned, he's just stringing it along for 7 years

I appreciate you op. Let's suffer together.

Attached: 1426234363802.png (680x986, 1.07M)