youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tA0PURaILF0
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo
twitter.com/Trashvis/status/799672477425266688
thinkprogress.org/trump-is-stocking-his-administration-with-white-nationalists-d47a221ca122#.xyyyx6vgn
thinkprogress.org
c-span.org/video/?418748-1/watch-pool-feed-trump-tower-lobby&live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones panicked a bit then when the guy started going off on Israel saying they are not the US' best ally and need to be "spanked".

Do it Alex, go full Sup Forums.

Kanye on Trump, redpilling blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=tA0PURaILF0

if ivanka was hung upside down, how much cum do you think would fit into her vagina before it started seeping out

What is this face trying to convey?

reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day. nice

Alex can be so bluepilled sometimes. He always goes off about how he's so fearless, always speaks truth to power and whatnot, but that is clearly false.

I firmly believe the goyim race should be wiped out.

Rob Schneider is actually funny? Interesting development.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

Dreamworks.

Guys

I'm worried

Pompeo supported Rubio in the primaries and he's very hostile towards Russia. Another typical GOP politician Why?

in for Tyson chicken man getting interviewed by secret service

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

reported

>How that make you think, though? The fact that undeniable question? That in most music situations you have the Democrats always since the beginning of time. The Democrats were considered to be more liberal. The Democrats were supposed to be more futuristic in their approach. The Democrats were supposed to have more empathy and be more about the people and that relates directly to music and it also relates to celebrity and the idea of what music does for you. Democrat is like music to your ears or something. Bye. Your voices. Do you believe–what percentage of people here–and by the way, I’m not setting y’all up, I’m not setting y’all up I’ve got no time for bullshit–what I’m saying is, what percentage of people here do you think voted for Trump? Do you think it was two people here? Do you think maybe it was 100 people? Do you think maybe it was 1,000 people out of the 15,000 people here? No, I’m asking you, what do you really believe? One person. Two people. What do you really believe? What do you really believe? What do you really believe? What do you really believe? What do you really believe? What do you really believe?

Trump's pick for CIA Director:

Wikipedia: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo

Congressman Mike Pompeo (R-KS) -
63 year old Presbyterian, Mechanical Engineer (graduated first in his class) from West Point, JD from Harvard law, lawyer for Williams & Connolly, founder of aerospace tech company Thayer, president of oilfield equipment company Sentry International and former Army Captain.

Took office in 2011

Committee assignments:

Pompeo has been on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and Committee on Energy and Commerce, and the following 3 subcommittees: the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade, the Subcommittee on Energy and Power, and the Subcommittee on the CIA. He is also on the House Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi.

Relevant political Positions:

Opposes - abortion, ACA, GMO labeling, anthropogenic climate change

Supports - 2A, Oil/gas, reduction of EPA and other federal regulations, Surveillance (especially of immigrants)

Points of interest:

In a 2013 speech on the House floor, Pompeo said Muslim leaders who fail to denounce acts of terrorism done in the name of Islam are "potentially complicit" in the attacks.

Pompeo opposes closing Guantánamo Bay detention camp. After a 2013 visit to the prison, Pompeo said, of the prisoners who were on hunger strike, "It looked to me like a lot of them had put on weight."

Is this bad?

Fuck you too.

Fuck Clinton and fuck brown people.

Come to bed, user, and let's make America great.

The CIA never stops spying on anybody. Ever. His Harvard degree made him a natural pick.

See, that's a good point, but I really don't want to argue on those kinds of terms, because it lends credence to the whole "muh white patriachy privilege" horse shit.

This has been the argument I've been driving at, but it's just not sticking for whatever reason.

Though if I was completely honest, I think they only went to the voting booths to get weed legalized.

I think it would be a good idea to start a petition to draft Kanye West for Congress in 2018.

We can meme him into office and take another seat from the Democrats.

Thoughts?

She has fucking wolverine teeth.

Man, and you know what also? I’m not saying this to diss celebrity and that all who are particularly on the Democratic side, that’s cool, I just like... I hate the fact that because I’m a celebrity everybody told me not to say that I loved the debates. I loved his approach. It’d be like white people that’s racist running around saying “niggas” now. If people are racist and they feel more inspired to say how they feel then they exposing themselves, bro. This is what I’m saying. It’s already the beginning of change. Sometimes things that you might think are bad have to happen in order for change to fucking happen. Sometimes you might have to not get your way to really understand what to do in the future to be able to get your way.

2D Candice >>>>> 3D Candice

I want to give her smoochies.

from michael tracey
People & National Enquirer

i would be fine with this...take the blue cali voters make it red with blacks

President-Elect Donald J. Trump Selects U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn as Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and U.S. Rep. Mike Pompeo as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

No if he lives in CA meme him into the senate to take out the Feinstein bitch

Is Michael Savage still salty that Trump hasn't called him since being elected?

if a jew likes it it's bad

Angry screaming jew, never liked him long before this.

>Alex Jones

twitter.com/Trashvis/status/799672477425266688

And you have a faggot brain.

>tfw no black people and womyn

Godspeek America, Godspeed.

wtf no awoos

Satan confirms. I don't hate Candice, but she does have some scary sharp teeth.

KEK, mad man rearranging magazines to trigger nu-womens.

When isn't Savage salty? that jew is a fucking nut.

Awoo~

No one cares about this fucking monkey.

harrro senpai

Kanye endorsement for Trump could really be a big deal. Hopefully the democrat monopoly on blacks will end.

She is an apex predator, not a rabbit.

She'd suck the skin off your dick.

>Pompeo supported Rubio in the primaries and he's very hostile towards Russia

Pence endorsed Cruz in the primaries.

Primary support mean shit, all it matters is support after the nomination.

thinkprogress.org/trump-is-stocking-his-administration-with-white-nationalists-d47a221ca122#.xyyyx6vgn

you guys happy now?

THIS MUST BE CORRECTED

Too bad he was born in Germany

>thinkprogress.org
hmm

I like this Bannon guy. Most interesting quote:

>“Like [Andrew] Jackson’s populism, we’re going to build an entirely new political movement,” he says. “It’s everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I’m the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it’s the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We’re just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement.”

It's not going to mean shit.

>thinkprogress

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

Anything going on?

wtf i love kanye now

brb listening to MBDTF

Why not?

>Mike Pompeo
In February 2016, Pompeo said Snowden "should be brought back from Russia and given due process, and I think the proper outcome would be that he would be given a death sentence."[39] Pompeo has advocated for rolling back post-Snowden surveillance reforms, saying "Congress should pass a law re-establishing collection of all metadata, and combining it with publicly available financial and lifestyle information into a comprehensive, searchable database. Legal and bureaucratic impediments to surveillance should be removed. That includes Presidential Policy Directive-28, which bestows privacy rights on foreigners and imposes burdensome requirements to justify data collection."[40]

Assange is kill

d-drumpf btfo

Someone in facebook just tried to tell me Occupy Democrats is based on fact. What the fuck

Very, thought I'm pretty sure that I was murdered on election night and I am now in heaven.

Fuck George Soros and kike peop-
Wait a second, kikes are not human

I miss the Trump Tower livestream.

Is thiel building whitetopia in the sea?

You bet. The leftist media has learned nothing. Their sad devotion to destroying the United States has rendered them a rump party and they are shrinking by the day. What's not to be happy about?

So good, they didn't expect that at all

Nothing. Start shitposting. It's going to be boring for the next couple of months.

Is that actually soros?

I hate to say it, but if it's him, he looks good for 86 years old

Must be all that newborn blood and those fresh hearts that he eats up

Are you guys ready to eternally btfo ISIS and muslims next year? Holy shit I cannot wait for a happening. No more apologizing and pussyfooting around.

I swear this made me think of the original Men in Black when they said tabloids where the only ones reporting the truth.

I bought that People one though. Keeping that shit for posterity or if it's worth something someday.

c-span.org/video/?418748-1/watch-pool-feed-trump-tower-lobby&live

Yeah. Niggers can't swim.

All of his fans are either underage or a bunch of fucking retards who don't vote anyways. Just because some nigger endorses him isn't going to make people say " holy shit, I love trump now".

Yes

It's going to be glorious

I'm just mad I can't sign up.

Oh shit, cheers! I was using the old URL.

wtf i love trump now

J U S T

OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY

Sessions and Bannon are perfect, Flynn is literally /ourguy/ (autism and all!), Pompeo seems good enough, Priebus makes sense.

I'm very happy with his choices so far overall.

How good are Trump's cabinet picks?

How come fake news was not mentioned once during the election, but (suddenly) it's everywhere and gets the blame for Trump's victory?

>Jeff "Macro Aggressions" Sessions

More like this.

>thinking Assange = Snowden
>being this stupid in current year

Assange, a foreigner, carefully redacted or otherwise omitted nat'l security Intel in his leaks. Snowden, a traitorous citizen, leaked highly classified Intel that compromised our national security indiscriminately and threw out a few crumbs to endear himself to sheep.

>you guys happy now?

How will you react when the Podestas are in Jail and the Comet Pizza Place is done?

>The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver—” by "we" he means the Trump White House "—we’ll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we’ll govern for 50 years.

oh baby

Most of news about Trump were fake news...

Because the left is all aflutter looking for things to blame their complete and utter failure to stop Trump on.