Illegal Immigrant Wants Special Treatment at College

georgiastatesignal.com/sga-senator-arrested-protesting-undocumented-student-policies/

Last week at a school not too far from me, a student was arrested, among others, for joining hands around a meeting table, and preventing the University of Georgia's Board of Regents (the governing body for public universities in my state) from commencing their meeting.

Her reason? She was protesting the board's recent decision to pass policies that keep non-citizen students from paying in-state tuition, and also bars all illegals from attending our state's universities in general.

The irony is that the student is an illegal immigrant herself.

Tomorrow I will be attending a meeting in which she will be speaking, what should I say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

piercecollege.edu/offices/international_students/forms/Fee_Schedule_&_Estimated_Living_Expenses.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Build the wall

She's gonna have to go back now.

Grab her by the pussy and throw her out.

BUILD THE WALL.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Any suggestions for meme text using that picture?

BUILD IT PROUD AND TALL

Literally fucking call ICE dude.

maybe even give a tip to FBI and homeland security that a domestic illegal terrorist is in your college creating civil unrest.

THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER

this.

Ask why she thinks depleting the limited resources of the State of Georgia to provide for her education is justified when their are so many 'descendants of slaves' who were actually enslaved in Georgia going without?
>>use their own bullshit against them & watch them eat themselves

>Why should you not be deported for your criminal actions against the State of Georgia and the United States of America?

>Tomorrow I will be attending a meeting in which she will be speaking, what should I say Sup Forums?

call ICE.

facebook memes have to go too

Get off my campus you illegal parasite

This. She is a Illigal engaging in even more crminal activity

I hate Trumps policies on all but illegal immigration, this shit is fucking disgusting.

Please don't then then all the youth from the Government houses next to the campus will swarm.

Bring a "I can't hear you behind all that taco talk" sign

Call 911

THIS

This x a gorillian. Maybe even throw in something about desendants of holocaust survivors.

Yell out "Pepe!".

>what should I say Sup Forums?

^ this, also...

>ICE

Make sure ICE is there for that meeting.

>keep (legal) non-citizen students from paying in-state tuition

Not gonna lie family, that sounds kinda fucked up.

Three dudes will probably turn around and be like...
>¿Que?

The irony is that the student is an illegal immigrant herself.
That is not really irony. It doesn't subvert expectations, it meets with them. One would expect an illegal alien to protest policies detrimental to an illegal alien. So you can tell her that you learned that you had been misusing the word irony. Also, you should say "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW! RAHOWA!"

So foreign students should get instate tuition?

Why are you fags unironically filled with so much hypocrisy?

You say we dont "send you the best" and yet here we are trying to earn that title because cant obtain it at home and still you spit it back at us like education is some sort of god given right to americans only.

>piercecollege.edu/offices/international_students/forms/Fee_Schedule_&_Estimated_Living_Expenses.pdf
>non resident tuition for international students is currently $243 per unit

>ib4 HURR NOT US CITIZEN

Tell her calmly that she has no right to be there. That will piss her off.

but shes not

You need to have lived in a state for like a year and filed taxes their with a permanent address to be eligible, senpai.

You know what to do.
>Call ICE.
>Inform them that an illegal immigrant poses a threat to the UGBR, and was arrested for disturbing their meeting.
>Sit back and enjoy the KEKs

Bring ICE or don't bother.

Oh, and you also can't be living there for the sole purpose of attending school.

So, even if some Chinese exchange student lived their for a few semesters, they're still not eligible for in-state tuition.

>like education is some sort of god given right to americans only

American education is for Americans. If I went to Mexico and tried to get a free diploma, or Cambrige, I'd get my ass kicked right the fuck out.

She isn't supposed to be here in the first place. You can argue that she's covered by DACA but Georgia has a state law that goes against that and DACA's future is going to be sketchy after January.

When can we drop the undocumented vs illegal nonsense and just start calling these people foreign nationals?

Why isn't she already married to a 40 year old white guy?

Selfish stuck up entitled bitch

Thats the easy way out senpai. Other hispanics look down upon shit like that.

Your time is almost up.

Wear this t-shirt

Make sure she can see you while speaking.

If asked, deny it has anything to do with immigration. You are a big vanilla ice fan. Extra points if you have the song memorized and start singining it if pressured about your affinity to the 90s white rapper.

That is all

Call ICE
With any luck they'll haul her off in the middle of her speech.

We don't want your anything.

tell her your dick is a sanctuary zone and as long as she keeps sucking it they can't deport her