Redpilled books and writers?

Redpilled books and writers?

Any of the original Robert E Howard Conan Novelettes. Very redpilled on race and masculinity.

Pic related is what conan was supposed to look like instead of that brown abomination.

bump

>tfw I read all in the Ender series a few years ago, but haven't kept up.
Damn, they were good, when I was a teen.
Maybe I should reread them.

Robert Heinlein.
Read Starship Troopers, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, and Stranger in a Strange Land

the old Conan stories are awesome. I have the lot in a sweet hardcover edition.

Howard was a primitivist and privately despised the modern era and world of tabloid journalism. He also 'predicted' the Great Depression and the Wall Street Crash.

Starter pack.

I really love this series.

Is like how to make space colonisation work.

Anything by Noam Chompsky

Thanks

Other than it being pushed by nazis, isn't this book basically trash?

>main character is a hyper-masculine half-savage English noble who kicks ass and kills niggers

Sup Forums would love this book

Craziest thing about the Ender series is that Pol is so similar to the platform Demosthenes and Locke were using to affect political change.

>No Black Company

STARSHIP TROOPERS

Heinlein

Anarchists Cookbook. You'll probably be put a list though.

>dune series
>full of feminist shit
>redpilled

>industrial society and its future
>batshit crazy
Uncle Ted was spot on

>commit genocide
>I DINDU NUFFIN

Card got super butthurt when some academic pointed out the book is an apologia for Hitler.

I still like Ender's Game as a novel but you gotta admit it's just a 13 yo boy's power fantasy.

>early OSC
>complex analysis of how young men have to deal with the world, control mechanisms and the fate of men and nations

>late OSC
>gays are degenerate, now watch Ender put on a production of Taming of the Shew

I know the guy lost a son, but holy shit he went off the deep end about it.

A 10/10 book

Discordian detected

>think and grow rich

Nigger have you read this new-age power of the mind delusional horseshit?

>A 10/10 book

If you tear out the last chapter

The original Foundation Trilogy by Asimov is great, his later stuff gets bogged down in his political views, though. A Canticle for Leibowitz is probably my favorite book period, and it's certainly worth reading. Herbert, Clarke, Heinlein, all good shit.

Fantasy wise I'm a big fan of Black Company, the First Law Trilogy, and Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Canticle is a great book.

Have you read The Light of Other Days by Clarke? It turned out to be quite prophetic in a way.

Concentrated redpill, take with caution, will change you forever.

I liked it till it spent all that fucking time in Poo-in-Loo-ville.

I have not. Also Atlas Shrugged sucks, sorry.

Never heard of this book, but I love the artwork. Reminds me of Frank Frazetta.

I'm from Greensboro and I've met OSC and most of his family. Weird bunch, but like most mormons they are very nice people. His nephew and I were friends, good guy.

>not reading all four Ender books and stopping
It's like you don't want to read about Ender getting an AI stalker chick, saving a planet of pig-people, summoning a copy of his brother and sister from the void outside the universe, and marrying a single mother.

Not even joking, it was a great ride. Card made it feel natural the whole way through.

Shit son I lived in Winston until last year.

they are still good but really designed for edgy kids

Just posted the infograph.

Some of the stuff there seems pretty retarded but there are some good recommendations.

Vallejo was pretty popular back then

It would be a lot better if it was so fucking long, despite bringing nothing really new to the table for the most part. And it wasn't even world building, just the same damn metaphors for pages and pages and pages. Especially part 1, if you can get through that without burning out you're probably fine but God it's a slog.

Children of the Mind shat the bed pretty hard there.

Winston is real nice tbqh. Greensboro and Winston are great places to grow up that aren't too big, aren't too small. I'd say Charlotte is on the upper edge of that range, and a place like Salisbury is on the lower end. Did you go to high school in Winston?

>enders game
>red pilled
>teaches you to sympathize with your enemy to beat them
HERETICAL

I'm confused. Is this edgy nufag/pol/ """"""""""""""red pill"""""""""""""" (being consistently wrong and claiming to be enlightened) or actual red pill? Ender's Game is pretty strongly anti-war.

Accused everybody of being Jewish before it was cool.

I keep hearing this but I never saw it. I did read it when I was younger and it does seem to have pages and pages more CLEVER DIALOGUE. Still, it tied up the themes of the series pretty well, learning to communicate with people completely different from you, and the Descoladores are in my opinion even cooler for never being seen.

The shadow books were garbage, though. Just trash.

He didn't sympathize with his enemy until after he'd killed them all and realized it was really just a miscommunication.

Seems reasonable to me.

"The end justifies the means"

It's strongly pro-winning. If you want anti-war sci-fi read The Forever War.

Card's a conservacuck nevertrumper though.

>tfw haven't read any books in a few months

Bad for my mental health. Need to finish my Hemingway book and then maybe grab Starship Troopers from the library or my local shop.

>Redpilled books and writers?

Frank Herbert: Dune series (all 6 of them, and nothing else)

Issac Asimov: Foundation Series

Arther C Clarke: 2001 series.

Heinlen: Stranger in a strange land.

Larry Niven: Ringworld series.

>Have you read The Light of Other Days by Clarke?

I read that one, was a really good read.

Have you read Childhoods End by Clarke?

It's eerie.

The Shadow books were the young adult novels everyone assumed Enders Game was supposed to be. Card was always annoyed that middle schoolers were assigned to read it, so he wrote a book that was actually targeted to young people.

Moorcock is a little anarchist. Question establishment kind of themes. Sort of redpilled. The Corum series are a fun read too.

>enders game
>red pilled
>HERETICAL

It ALSO teaches you to utterly CRUSH your enemy as fast and as early as possible.

So.... there's that.

Couldn't get through the foundation series. I found some of the the ideas interesting but the writing was really off putting.

This

How is Enders game edgy or redpilled?

Enders game is bluepille as fuck. Orson Scot Card is a flaming SJW. Muh xenophobia and shit!

Yea, it's nigger tier "literature" with circular logic.

this x1000

>Frank Herbert: Dune series (all 6 of them, and nothing else)

Yah they're amazing. Avoid the temptation to read any of the disgusting cash-ins published by his despicable son and that hack Kevin J. Anderson.

All other books are trash

>implying any non-German book is literature.

Also 'Brave New World", "Man in the High Castle", "Cats Cradle" and "The Dispossessed"

>Now watch Ender put up a production of Taming of the Shrew

It was meant to boost morale on the ship. It also was a plot device to reveal that the captain was a batshit crazy power hungry maniac.

THIS! Xenocide and Speaker for the Dead was all about how the poor little piggeys are oppressed.

The Worthing saga is better than enders game

>Brave new world

This 100 percent. Absolutely the most redpilled book of all time.

>Edgar Rice Burroughs

dude was definitely red pilled. the barsoom series was pretty good, really marginalized "savage" and "unequal" "races", had lots of undertones of basically arguing against "diversity" :^)

How is Ender's Game redpilled?

>All about how those poor little piggies are oppressed

Didnt the piggies do that weird murder ritual to a human and then go full "We dindu nuffin is our kultur we wuz honorin him!"

>THIS! Xenocide and Speaker for the Dead was all about how the poor little piggeys are oppressed.
He's a piece of shit. I've read all his Ender's series because I'm a scifi addict. Never bothered to look how he sided in the sad puppy/rabid puppy because I though it was a given. Orson Scot card is Cancer

Also enders game is about being homogeneous and not contacting other cultures. If the Formics never encountered earth the whole thing would've been avoided .

Jeff Noon - start with Vurt

>Couldn't get through the foundation series. I found some of the the ideas interesting but the writing was really off putting.

That's a fair point, it takes some getting used to.

But Asimovs ideas and storylines are what really carries the series.

Great stuff about psychohistory.

Hari Seldon, FTW.

But they were trying to help the humans, they believed that would give the humans eternal life.

Anything set in Warhammer 40,000. Essentially 9 foot tall crusaders in power armor removing heretics. Anything with the Grey Knights or Inquisition in it are pretty good.

'the idiot' Dostoevsky. Russian realist who knew too much, and suffering through class struggle was his life

>BNW
I started to love that book more and more as I realized it was less "whoah wouldn't this future be awful!" and more "We're already here."

Ayn Rand was a terrible writer but a great storyteller and philosopher.

Holy shit I hadn't thought about that book in years. Time for a re-read, maybe some Steve Aylett too.

Armor - John Steakley

It's a dystopian future why would you ever want that?

Any book not written by Rand is shitty writing

Dan Simmons Hyperion cantos series, Olympus/Ilium series and Flashback. Epic sci-fi from an author that hates political correctness.

I don't want it but it's what we have

>Kids are "born" into specific castes and raised to fit the roles of that caste
Currently the education disparity between classes is such that it is -incredibly- difficult to move between them. Poor schools are shit, middle class schools are hardly functional, upper class schools get them everything they need. Plus the nature of the culture is such that people only get the tools growing up that will allow them to stay in their own strata. The exception being...

>Sometimes the birthing process fucks up and you get weirdos (good and bad)
Occasionally we get bright sparks who can rise above, or those who are even lower than what they are born into and spend life wanting

>Those weirdos have to go somewhere else because society is uncomfortable with their presence, they go where other offshoots go. The positive guy is happy, the negative guy is sad
Similar to the special cases in our own society. Alpha guy wants to be among his own, beta guy just wants to be accepted

The whole book is filled with this shit. You better believe we're living BNW right now boi

Nobody but the elite wants that, but here we are.

I gave up on that book. A fucking starship that's a tree.

Michael Crichton
State of Fear

Novel based around how Climate Change is just a tool for Environmentalists to control the population and make millions. Includes a HUGE bibliography how government has tried to do the same thing in the past with really bad results. Also uses REAL climate data to show how it really is a FUCKING LIE.

The state treats children as a resource with which to genocide aliens.

>Currently the education disparity between classes is such that it is -incredibly- difficult to move between them. Poor schools are shit, middle class schools are hardly functional, upper class schools get them everything they need. Plus the nature of the culture is such that people only get the tools growing up that will allow them to stay in their own strata. The exception being...
Not true at all. We live in an almost 100% meritocracy. I have parents with quite some money, they were CAs for major firms and spent unlimited money on my education. I'm still a retail worker because I couldn't get into any universities. Despite having an advantage I still am where I am. I grew up with some poor people in highschool that are now doctors.

>Occasionally we get bright sparks who can rise above, or those who are even lower than what they are born into and spend life wanting
How is that portrayed in Enders game? The third child thing was population control nothing to do with being born weird

>The whole book is filled with this shit. You better believe we're living BNW right now boi
I never saw any connection to our world and theres.

First point, you've clearly never seen inner city schools

Second point, we're talking about Brave New World not Enders Game here, it's the dynamic of Bernard Marx (Beta) and Helmholtz Watson (Alpha)

Third point, see second point

Also it looks like you're a Bernard from your description of failure, tough shit lel