What the fuck is South Park even trying to say...

What the fuck is South Park even trying to say? That Trump just isn't ready or prepared for all of the responsibilities of being President? A community organizer with a few years as a Senator seemed to get along without burning the whole place down.

It's as if they don't realize that Trump would have a team of experts for all of these important matters and that Trump's skill as a businessman is having an eye for weeding out talent and knowing when to pull the plug on those who aren't doing a good enough job without any hesitation.

How can South Park have become so retarded?

You know South Park is satire right?

> south park thread ends
> New one starts

Go home Matt, you drunk.

Ever since the chicken fucker episode I don't take anything they say into account.

>South Park was less prepared for a Trump presidency than they thought Trump was

Don't take South Park so seriously, it's a fucking comedic cartoon.

this

It is typical South Park

Making fun of Trump not being ready,
and making fun of exaggerated problems he will face.

There are people that form their entire political ideologies around South Park.

I think it's worth holding them accountable.

That's just a front to be able to say anything they want. Opie and anthony do a bit on this issue.

It's satire you fucking retard.

Shit like the Daily Show and its derivatives is the absolute extreme of it

They literally correlate what's incorrect to think with booing and heckling, and what's right to think with cheers and applause

it's a joke you dip.

They're trying to say the new Star Wars fucking sucked.

>getting offended at fucking south park
Go back to fucking Tumblr.

>vote for Hillary
>Trump doesnt know what hes doing
>Trump can only win because Hillary is so out of touch
I-its satire

Criticism =/= Taking offense, retard.

>hur durr u can't point out valid flaws in a political piece that millions of people will absorb into their world view b-because it's satire!!

end ur life

Dude South Park shits on everyone equally. I'm a huge trump supporter and I don't care if they talk shit. They shit in everyone. If your gonna be offended by a fucking cartoon that is known to offend everyone then you need to grow a pair of fucking balls and cowboy the fuck up

>What the fuck is South Park even trying to say?
Nothing, the cucks were building up an hillary win.

satire that influences the minds of many.

Dunno where all these shills are coming from, but you're a moron. They went EASY as fuck on Hillary this season, spending the entire time shitting on Trump under this smug little "muh nostalgia" thesis. This has been the most lopsided season I've ever seen and they got way too cocky.

the show has been on 20 years now, as a result the writers have become tired and run out of good ideas to make people laugh. so they're going for the normie audience by being all like "HAHA TRUMP IS SO STOOPID AMIRITE?"

Exactly, people don't fucking understand the effect these shows have. When i was in college I knew a lot of people who formed their opinions from comedy shows. I mean look at how many cucks use the word Drumph unironically when it originated from a comedian.

There are people who form their entire political ideologies around late night comedy shows just like there are people who form their ideologies from anonymous imageboards.
The only ones people should hold accountable are themselves.

>just like there are people who form their ideologies from anonymous imageboards.

Uhh, yeah? It's a forum, a place of discussion, thought and debate. That's the kind of place a political opinion SHOULD be formed, or at the very least tested.

Meme magic is real.

Please point me to the season where they shit on the mulatto monstrosity about to leave the country worst than he got it? Other wise stfu.

Ever since they botched the Zimmerman ending its been downward, last season had potential but what was the ending again? A cop out

Mr. Garrison isn't Trump. They made some parts of him similar to Trump just as a joke. If they wanted to put out a message about Trump, they would've literally used Trump.

Yeah they went insanely easy on her. There's so much material they just left.

Probably ((comedy central)) shat on their heads.

The reason why im still watching this season is to find out when Cartman BTFO's his girlfriend and becomes red pilled again

>South Park was less prepared for a Trump presidency than they thought Trump was

Yes. But it's not funny anymore. In light of what we know about the other party. This is bad satire. If feels like current year man wrote it. Feels shilly.

They didn't think they would actually have to make Mr. Garrison president. They believed the polls.

Yup. The pc shit and political crap is boring. This season is only about shilling for hillary, they only made like 2 jokes about her the whole season and they were lame. 10ep seasons, every show based on the same theme. I think sp is kill. Everything else on comedy central serves the liberal agenda.

>OH GEEZ

don't ever talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

Post bunny butt

>the season where obama tries to give starwars to the chinese to rig the votes in his favor.

are you kidding? they basically called her a retard and her husband a rapist. hell, her name is literally turd sandwich

My break down of the season

Memberberries = Sup Forums, they are secretly pulling the strings of the country and made it all the way to the white house. They refuse to get with the modern times.

Kyle's Dad = The Jew, all he wants to do is troll people and cause chaos(Jew picture in office, and there was an article in the show signed "Goldberg/Silverberg or something" while remain in denial about what he's doing.

Cartman = Millennials, they throw away their identity or go into a state of extreme denial in exchange for seeing(not touching) a vagina

Garrison/Trump = How the general leftist public sees Trump, a totally insane and clueless political figure.

Hillary = Shes just a typical turd sandwich and everyone knows it. I think they wanted to do more shit on her but that episode got pulled and wasn't allowed to air thus the blackout or whatever it was called a few weeks ago.

PC principal = Self explanitory but as you can see in the season he's starting to lose control over people and Garrison literally says "You were the one who allowed me to rise to power".

It's funny. It's not RL. Why get BTFO over it?

Just look at his fucking transition team

Stopped watching it last season. The creators have lost their edge and now just make mainstream garbage.

but was that *about* obama, or did he just feature in it?

Was the episode where he pulls of a diamond heist about Obama? Was he a well-known jewel thief in his youth?

Obama never rigged a vote, nor was he ever accused of it, the closest thing would be losing the popular vote in the DNC primaries to Clinton, but that's obviously not being parodied.

The Star Wars episode is as much about Obama as the episode where Cartman tries to get family guy shut down is about Bart Simpson

They been shitting on Hiliary for years. Don't be such a fragile faggot.

South Park is for children. Anyone who says "both options aren't good, so I'll sit on my hands and do nothing" has the mind of a child.

>muh satire

Is that danish thing related to wikileaks? Like releasing internet histories and emails?

I wish we had satiric show like that. Had one fun one looong ago, but after they made fun of Putin's height they were cancelled.

The blackout was literally scheduled before the season started. There was no unexpected delay.

I like the memberberries = Sup Forums theory

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Memberberries are literally a metaphor for dangerous nostalgia.

There were 2 blackouts, 1 after like 3 episodes and one before the election.

The first had articles about the the channel having to reschedule them(might have been BS articles) but the second was scheduled 100%.

get a load of this retard

Did you get triggered by a fucking satirical cartoon?
>>>/Tumblr/

Except that they have complete creative control over the show. There is no liberal agenda, there's their comedic agenda.

Of all the shows you could attack forth-ical liberal bias, South Park would probably be last on the list.,

All they do is talk about old movies, when times were good and when white people ruled the country ( Sup Forums in a nutshell). They are a rejection of modern degenerate culture.

'member raiding 9fag?

People are forgetting that this is Garrison he was elected as president. It's obvious that they are also mocking Trump by using Garrison, but the fact remains that Garrison IS an unprepared shitty person that will be running the country.

That being said, I have no idea what were they thinking by revolving the entire season around the election. They could have waited next season and make better content about America's first year on Trump's administration, but now they have this clusterfuck of rewriting shit while still maintaining their main plots.

To me, South Park's biggest mistake was treating their season as a big story where every episode is sequential, as opposed to previous seasons where there was little to no relevance between each episodes.

It is funny.
Southpark Made at least two times jokes about Clintons cunt and now it makes a parody of the "Le dumb trump" narrative.
Imo the new Episode is funny, especially that Part where he gets shown the rooms and is handed the football.

Calm your tits and enjoy a Show that is meant to make fun of Everyone.

Aids, breast cancer, obama, midgets, mexicans, Indiana Jones, the danish, super heroes, catholics, Sarah Jessica parker, blacks, vegans, peta, elections, p diddy, canibalism, magic cards, jews, fat americans

Dont take it too seriously.
You End up hating one of the good remaining Shows on Planet earth

>What the fuck is South Park even trying to say?

Nobody knows, especially not the writers.

>as opposed to previous seasons where there was little to no relevance between each episodes.

This is when South Park is best. Satire random things and leave it at that.

I tuned out of the newest season after a handful of episodes. It just wasn't funny and the satire was weak.

Be honest. How well do Russians like Putin? I've got the impression that he is at he very least committed to doing what's best for Russia, and that's a good leader by today's standards. Is the sentiment the same there?

The public doesn't know that.
Just like colbert, people think the shit he says is real.

When they started the joke like a year ago, Garrison was a really minor part in a season almost entirely about other shit. Just something offensive they could throw into a narrative about political correctness. At that time, no one was taking Trump seriously. They had no idea he'd still be relevant a year later when they started writing the next season, and were even more surprised by him actually winning. So the current season is what happens when you have to keep dragging around a throw-away joke that was already wrapped up. It becomes a mess.

It feels like this season was supposed to just be about Hillary becoming president. The tensions growing between men/women (furthered by trolls), and women gaining the power to wage war on men. They were never expecting to have to keep Garrison in the picture at all.

Ah shit. I have every Kukly episode on a hard drive somewhere.

Probably trashed any plans they had for Garrison as well now that they have to keep him as president.

I will admit though, the way they're making Garrison appear is pretty good. When he walked into PC Principals office and told him that he (PC Culture) helped create him (Trump) and then he made him suck his dick. It was pretty spot on.

his wife is a fucking stripper

Well it's a show made by literal cucks.
His wife even has "Kobe" tatted on her arm and he raising her black son.

>Memberberries = Sup Forums, they are secretly pulling the strings of the country and made it all the way to the white house. They refuse to get with the modern times.
Nah. They want those "trolls" to be the ones that represent Sup Forums

Let's not forget that they shilled against Brexit in that episode too.

People do like him. The would vote for him again, he'd get 70%+ with no problem.
Personally not a huge fan of his but he got decisive popular support.

USED to be satire, now it is overt liberal bullshit just like everything else.

>Dude South Park shits on everyone equally.

USED TO, it is as if you have not even watched the show over the past few years.

lol that picture explains everything

literally a cuck

I miss when South Park didn't actually properly model celebrities and public figures, and just used head-flapping cutouts.

I wish you people would be purged

lmao ubercucked russian doesn't know that his shit elections are rigged btfo

Pretty depressing to see South Park going from irreverantly contrarian to "EVERYTHING IS FINE, SUPPORT THE STATUS QUO." I guess that's to be expected seeing as one if the creators has become a card-carrying cuckold.

Sup Forums is liberal terroritory

you faggot skinheads stay the fuck out

Sup Forums isn't anywhere near as bad as Sup Forums. The SP fanboys are just really defensive because they know the show sucks now.