How do we make white women obedient again?

How do we make white women obedient again?

Is Islam the answer?

Being strong is the answer.

I have never NOT had a girlfriend obey me.

Set the rules, and if she respects you she will follow them.

>6'5" manzilla detected

Ok there Tyrone.

try treating them decently and don't be a puss if that is possible for a brit

Cricumcise than before puberty

>the actual biggest problem is the corporate state - very few actual jobs in west are exclusively male leading to a massive shift in financial power to women. Office jobs employ hundreds of time more people than any manual work and women and their values rule.

The corporate elite have cucked own population

I doubt islam is the answer but you never know

this, you need to check a woman when she steps out of line. Punish bad behavior by removing attention, reward good behavior.

Remind her that she is replaceable at a moment's notice.
>this requires you actually being able to replace her at a moment's notice

If you don't reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep.

You don't

Just end welfare and child support then it's fixed.

Where the fook Is that picture from.
Weeks ago I would laugh it off. But with pizzz gate, I just don't know anymore.

Sauce

Ban abortion

>Islam
So far just manlets who are inbred enough to be kikes useful idoits

Stop being a cuck. Dominate her physically in bed and she will be obedient in every other aspect of your relationship. Stop playing a romantic knight, just be a little bit of an asshole. Remember, if she says no 5 times, you need to say yes 6 times and she will accept this.
Women are like a dogs - first they will bark at you, then they will be sad and finally they will accept this and be happy the way it is.

>Is Islam the answer?
No.

>How do we make white women obedient again?
Remove their voting rights, remove their right to education and if that does not work remove their right for possesing property under their name.

Religion is not the problem here, the shitty ass laws we have foolishly passed giving women equal rights is.

Our great grandfathers made a huge mistake in thinking women are equal to men, they are not! Not in terms of intelligence, integrity, morality, physically or psychologically!

>Daily reminder that giving equal status to in an unequal society is communism!

This image is perfect

Women only obey black men, or a man of a darker skin

They're not going to obey some 4inch dicked, out of shape, low test, racist white boi.

hot

I would cut you open and sew live rats up inside of your chest cavity just for having that image on your computer.

Whats the sauce on that

sauce?

Your religion is one of lies, violence, pedophilia, and sodomy. You should consider killing yourself.

dont have, i just stole this pic from another user

aww man :(

>that pic

What a fucking dumbass.

japan no...

Lmao it's like one of those rap covers with anime shooped in except real life

Delete you fucking nigger cuck

>Women only obey black men, or a man of a darker skin
If only you knew...

Black chicks are extremely submissive towards whites, I think they have a racial d/s fetish or something.

>t. racemixing degenerate.

>Delete you fucking nigger cuck
At least that Japanese girl knew exactly what she was getting into and did not start crying like a stupid bitch after the niggers start nigging out on her, unlike the stupid blonde bitch in OP pic.

>unlike the stupid blonde bitch in OP pic.
Wrong pic actually, I meant this stupid blonde here

Earn a salary. They will obey you.

Face veils minimum, no cell phones, no make up, no talking unless they have written what they would like to say first would be a start. Probably wouldn't have to hit them then, you knlw when tjey become belligerent and violent then they don't get their way so they call the cops.

Ya that or remove the fluoride from everyday, mandatory food intake, and make these whores exercise daily. No bullshit like television allowed ever.

I'm tellin you man.... If Trump dosen't ban fluoride by executive order as soon as he gets in office this country is fucking ruined forever with no hope of progress ever again.

Fluoride is the worst thing known to mankind second to nuclear radiation exposure and the majority of Americans are bathing in it.

Alex, just stop. They're overpriced and no one wants them.

If the West became Islamic then Islam would become cuckolded, being a cuckold is ingrained into being western. The two cannot be separated.

*Remove fluoride from Americas tap water*

>try treating them decently

WRONG

Good advice if you wanna get cucked though

Ikr. His filters don't work bro. Only distilling the water would work. I want the fluoride gone period. Alex's products suck ass.

Never understood the appeal of pic

Didn't think GoT could become any more extreme

You can't user. I tried and got put in jail for triggering a whale.

>white women hate white man for sexualizing them
>white women love shitskins for sexualizing them

>Just end welfare and child support then it's fixed.

hate to admit it but this guy may be onto something. If it wasn't for alimony and child support I am pretty sure women would be a lot less likely to act out in ways that damage the family.

kek

Those things don't exist in Sweden.

I have to agree. Women are akin to children emotionally and mentally.