Tfw we are the laughing stock of the world

>tfw we are the laughing stock of the world
First we were laughed at because of our barbaric gun laws, now we elected a f*cking facist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=YUKTaWBmx68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Jews laughed.

They thought it was a joke.

They're not laughing today.

Now they know the gravity of the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

well said dude. I mean that was well said. You said that really well. That was, well, well said. I cannot begin to emphasize how well said that was. When something says something well said, I have to chime in. Said well, well said, I don't care. That said was well. Well done on what you said, it was really well said. Well said and cool story, bro. Gosh, I have to say it once more, that was well said. The way you said that was so well. Well said, said the well-man.

>laughing
Their leaders are literally crying and pissing their pants.

Pussy

America is generally seen as a laughing stock, a backwards, superstitious nation resistant to progress, which fails to care for it's own citizens. Employment and health benefits are pitiful in comparison, the gun laws are considered bizarre and the incredibly harsh justice system including the barbaric death penalty laws is shocking to the milder more "rehabilitation" focussed europeans. There are also the issues with human rights, womens rights, and wars. In fairness having nuts like Sarah Palin and whatsisname off Fox News does not help the reputation of the USA.

Apparently some third world countries still see America as the land of opportunity but I would say that the general reputation of the USA is in tatters and serious work will be needed before it can win back the respect of the world.

Idk about that I'm pretty happy at the atm f a m

First we let niggers ruin everything, now OP has to go to the gas chamber

I know you're trolling or you're just a deluded liberal bitch. I don't give half a fuck what the rest of the world 'feels'.
The rest of the world was our bitch and with Trump it will bend its multicultural knee once again to all our whims and demands

>America is generally seen as a
bla bla bla no one gives a shit what other people think. If they want a say then become a citizen and vote.
Otherwise, your opinions don't mean shit, bitch.
Grow up. Be a man.

your tears make up 100% of my daily value of sodium

> itt eurofags larp are americans
Kys faggots
Sage

Isn't it great?
You must be an effeminate little fagboy who can't go a day without sucking nigger dick.
You should go try to fit a pineapple up your ass.

>being this retarded
americans we're hated since 1950. it has always been like this.
Oh, and compared to a third world shithole, yes america is the land of opportunity. This goes for any western country.

USA, greatest nation of all eras, Western Civilization's highest achievement, objectively best women. Going on pilgrimage next year to based Texas and Arizona.

Don't be sad burger
You've been the laughing stock of the world for a while

>They're (((not))) laughing today
youtube.com/watch?v=YUKTaWBmx68

This. Funny isn't it?

God bless you. Safe travels.

Move to Canada, you fat fucking manlet.

Go back to Tumblr, bitch. We love Mrica here

Pussy. Have some pride in your country.

When will the rest of the world realize we never gave a fuck, and we're laughing at them for not rejecting the same leftism we just kicked to the curb?

WTF are you talking about? everyone is bending the knee and scared shitless.

lol you are such a fucking jew cunt

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>facist
fascist

They've been saying that since 2001.

You have to become like Donald J. Trump and not give a shit.

That is the true American way. Fuck the critics.

>former Trump voter here
kek

We are the laughing stock of the world because of George Bush and Barack Obama. 15 years of disastrous foreign policy, 9 years of economic decline, 4 years of unhinged degeneracy. Our leaders have failed us and we are decadent.

Only Trump can save us now

>f*cking facist

Feels good desu