/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Migatte no Gokui Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa (embed)

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi (embed)

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have fun

Previous Thread

Attached: tumblr_messaging_p57ge5cdI61tliej1_1280.png (680x716, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ickleseed.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gODGcVSzh1U
imgur.com/a/zOHTx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIC_Entertainment
ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ю_(телеканал)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTV_(Russia)
youtu.be/_DjE4gbIVZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my charts better

Attached: ctg chart.png (3277x2011, 3.98M)

Requesting Nick-tan becoming a thicc tittymonster like pic related and making a similar comment, along the likes of "Dude, do I really LOOK like I can host the Kid's Choice Awards now?"

Attached: 1501032648530.png (900x1000, 251K)

Request from Last thread.
Fem! ION with some shitty drawn young Rai in the corner.

Attached: Sometimes.png (1200x900, 291K)

Attached: animal planet.png (555x655, 139K)

alright that's really nice Fag!

One question, what's the source user?

That's adorable!

Told ya Fag, shes a nessy and cute MILf

Dang, she's hotter than usual ION.

I live this!

Fem!ION is very good.

Howdy ho, here cute Jetix-tan in AU clothes by thebluepopsicle30 doodle

Attached: IMG_20180311_112950.jpg (2208x3882, 3.14M)

That chibi Rai is adorable.

It's a nice outfit but the original is the best

best reaction image coming through

Attached: machinieatshit.png (1199x1199, 405K)

Nice doodle dee doo, dasha

ION, please.

It was a drawthread request, though the artist is ickleseed who you can find here:
ickleseed.tumblr.com/

Thanks man

That plate of meatballs looks tasty.

Yo waddup Dashy, cool mix between both concepts tho i am a fan of hooded Jetix

Ayooo got requested this and here it is.
Got daylight savings here and it just gets harder and harder to come on here,
that goes for most of the drawfags so the threads are gonna start later on.

Attached: sleepy syfy.jpg (1236x1265, 164K)

ION has some nice curves here.

Cute

Why? the usual time is fine?

fucking idiot, spoops just explained why you dumbfuck

I don't think that's a good idea the current time we were using was okay and we are already used to it

That Rai is top cute.

at least warm us before i almost missed the thread because you guys started early

Do you really need to call me idiot? I just made a question, the current thread time was fine to most of us I don't see why we should change it

I love that ION.

That was a strange remix but I think this doodle came out nice

You know who cares more about your chart than you do? Nobody.

Hiya

Attached: vclnd1.jpg (719x922, 227K)

for europeans maybe but the artist are majority
american like spoops rafty blank stoner tentaclebot FAG and all the other consistent artist plus the threads start when noir goes to sleep

You can't just change the thread time because you got daylight saving time, Spoops most of us are used to the regular start of the threads. at least let us pick a good time for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=gODGcVSzh1U

no, majority of the drawfags are from america and the thread starts too earlier for artists like spoops, therefore the threads will actively start losing more and more art
It's not fine idiot

suck my dick

Pretty sweet!

Here my colored version of Fusion between Jetix and Disney XD.
imgur.com/a/zOHTx -Doodle of Relationship with Nick and TNT Russia, Syfy, Stony with 420 smoking, Bunny Carousel-tan and more

Attached: wL8ILGg.jpg (2069x3184, 393K)

Yo! user glad you're back with a nice Vice-tan fanart!

Attached: hug.jpg (371x366, 78K)

Waddup dude, how ya been?

For me the usual time was fine.

Eat my ass.

That's one great Viceland.

Tentaclebot stop calling us idiots can you please? this a legit question thread have been doing fine with the regular time and most of us almost missed the begin of the thread because you guys changed the regular time

That includes you spoops, no matter what time it is you have stopped to come to the thread so no matter if we start two hours later you won't get back to the track

Here request with personification of DiC Entertainment-tan. She is girl with poor animation and some good cartoons like Inspector gadget, Sonic SatAM and etc.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIC_Entertainment -if you don't know about this.

Attached: yr1S0ET.jpg (1418x3240, 269K)

spread those ass cheeks bitch

Attached: danger.jpg (439x409, 23K)

Thanks!!
I've been alright, thank you :))

>Changing the thread time without warning
The fuck dude? you could have warned us yesterday

Oh you made Vice-tan? that's coolio she's a nice gal along with VH1

Pretty cute!

Most of us American drawfags come late to the thead in the mean time the european ones drop their stuff we had a good timing between both America and Europe not sure why you had to change the thread time

I love a lot this.

Nice portrait dude, you really need a name can't call you user anymore

Attached: nice_desu.jpg (600x600, 139K)

Here my personification of "Ю"-tan (a channel for female audience) and NTV Russia-tan (a girl with green hair and cigarette, microphone).
ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ю_(телеканал) -about channel "Ю"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTV_(Russia) -if don't know about NTV Russia

Attached: xQdt3pTh.jpg (803x1024, 96K)

This potrait is supreme.

Ah, adorable!

you really need to slow down, not even you are drawing these again, we don't need any unnecessary tans

We can not start the threads later just because some of you have different time zones, the threads have worked well with the regular schedule. Do you promise that with a new schedule you will be more active again, spoops? The last time we saw you was a month ago

That's a nice tan you should doodle more with the new fellows, dashy

Hey dude shut up dasha is the one drawing these you don't need to worry besides her art is adorable

>The last time we saw you was a month ago

Yeah, because the threads start late and spoops can't make those times
If they started later then Spoops would be making the threads early

My man you came back fast, what's the menu for next weekend? last time you made Vine and now Vice, are you into chick with a "V" in their names?

Yep, user
I would do other -tans like Buena Vista-tan, 4Licensing Corp-tan and etc.

Two weeks ago the thread lasted until afternoon and spoops didn't show up, he's gone and he won't get back no matter what we can't change the thread time just because one of our drawfriends wants to force it, he's probably doing something else and that's fine good luck spoops you're a cool guy

Thank you
I drew DiC-tan recognized as fake Disney animator, she is kinda poor

Attached: Fit!CN-tan.png (2250x3000, 3.1M)

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaa well lot of us drawfags don't want to be up at the crack of dawn to even try and put any content into the threads.
It's very demotivating and you know what, it ruins our fun to enjoy the threads.

Surely you've notice the sudden drop of drawfags? some have different reasons of leaving, but we all agree these hours our shit for us.
Today's posting won't be regular because today is daylight savings here in the US, and we thought a good time should be 7:30 pacific time.

I think you saw me a month ago because I've explained that these threads come when I need to sleep, but thanks for listening pal.

Attached: sill wmith.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

Woah mama, that's one sexy CN right there mah boi

You don't understand timezones apparently

A lot of us artists don't want to post ctg shit immediately after waking up but we at least want to have enough time to post anything at all

Where's original chart of /CTG/?
Cute

That's a good reason if you guys really promise to be more active otherwise is just a fucked up reason to change the thread time

We were doing fine with the regular time and most of us almost missed the start

I have to say, that new hair style is great. I love the neon effect.

Howdy good fellow, glad you're back you say you were working on a site any news about it? i'd like to see more of your rad portraits

Ю has a great look.

That new outfit looks great, "bad girl" but with an urban style, not to mention the hair - I love when she shows her long hair

She looks pretty sweet.

We all live in different time zones. Yes, some drawfags have left the thread but that is not a problem. we have doing very well so far, changing the schedule will not solve anything

why is it fucked up? its just whats convenient for what produces content AND today was a mistake, they admitted that

Requesting Jetix-tan playing Nintendo Wii

Attached: _kishinami_hakuno_fate_extra_fate_extra_ccc_and_fate_series_drawn_by_panties_pantsu_pirate_c740ae2ea (1877x2000, 282K)

I am digging this new look, glad you had time to finish the fit!CN from a couple of weeks ago

Someone needs to help this poor soul.

Ю-tan is feminist, haha
She is girly channel
Thank you, I also would do fusion between Animal Planet and Discovery

NTV I think needs to chill a bit, she looks quite bitchy.

Easy for a good girl to go bad, and once they gone, best believe that they'll be gone forever

I love that cute hair bun. The ribbon gives it charm.

Because it does not matter when the thread starts, that does not mean they will be here and the previous schedule worked very well for all of us.

Today Spoops is here, he and TB changed the schedule and we had to start earlier. How about the next weekend? probably Spoops will not be here, and while we will have to adapt to the new schedule because he and Tentaclebot want to change it

youtu.be/_DjE4gbIVZk

Yep, she is half European and American because DiC in Luxembourg.
Yep, NTV looks like Rai 3 and CNN I think

Ty, sorry I'm very bad at names, usually I just type random numbers for a login but I'll try to come up with something

I'm just randomly picking designs I like

Not a site but something more simple like instagram or tumblr I guess, I'll tell when it's done. Thank you for being interested.

Now that's some good shit right there, I am not kidding that's a nice style dude

I like her colours.

The longer the hair, the better. Especially with those nice shiny colors, it was a nice add.

Requesting DiC-tan meets 4Kids, CN, Jetix, Disney XD

I really like this outfit.

for anons, how would changing a schedule change how you view things? the threads last awhile you wouldnt miss it you;d just have to wait a while longer to view art

She looks quite charming.

We want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed

She looks so helpless. She definitely needs friends.