Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Attached: 42888D4B-6658-439E-BE56-409ED0B7F0BA.png (1080x1012, 54K)

is it just the american branch or the global branches are fucked as well?

why the fuck would I need these pedo dick ticklers when I can order from Amazon

All of them. Some reports are that they are shuting down all US stores, so of course the international stores will be fucked too.

>why the fuck would I need these pedo dick ticklers when I can order from Amazon
Exclusives, not waiting 4-5 days for your package, items that are alot cheaper in store vs online such as short packed figures

???¿¿¿??¿??

Canadian stores aren't going anywhere. Sucks to be you, America.

was thinking some sort of 7-11 thing would happen (did well in japan, japanese branch buys american branch) or at least the branches will be independent.

They havent announced anything but im sure canucks will suffer all the same
>did well in japan, japanese branch buys american branch
What? When did that happen and why?

not 100% sure where i first found out about that (think it was /m/) but wiki does give out that the parent company filed for bankruptcy then the japanese affiliate bailed them out (gained 70% of the company).

I knew Geoffrey Dollars were a scam.

The future is toys made on demand from next generation 3D Printers like obscure books today are printed on demand

I don't want to grow up. I'm a Toys 'R' Us kid.

>still works there
>Monday will conclude to either pull the plug or continue working there for a bit

On Tuesday I'm going to start my job search.

There's one Toy R' Us where I live and the next shop is at least a one and a half hour drive and yet, that store still doesn't have a lot of customers anymore.
They're usually pretty expensive and 60% of the store are toys for toddlers these days.

The only good thing about TRU was that they used to held some Pokemon events back in the day and the fact that they never checked for IDs when buying an M rated game as a kid

Toys R Us over here in Northern Ireland isn't officially closing as a whole yet, but 2 out of the 4 stores they have here are. I was down at the one near me and they have ridiculous sales - 70% off electronics, and then a further 50% off the net basket, so I got a 3DS game for 74p. Sad to see it go, but such is the nature of capitalism.

TRU UK is currently under administration.

Sucks to have secondary priority with better services like Amazon.

Kill yourselves.

Another excellent rebuttal from the cocksleeve of the North. Don't burn out too many brain cells fuming, kid. You don't have that many to spare.

>c u c k waging for TRU

>Another excellent rebuttal from the cocksleeve of the North
What in the actual fuck are you on about.

How the hell are both the KMart and TRU in my area still open?