Daily reminder that Hillary won that popular vote by over 2 million votes

Daily reminder that Hillary won that popular vote by over 2 million votes.

America has spoken. Fuck Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/
cnn.com/election/results
youtube.com/watch?v=IXOEdvfMeIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And by over a million votes

Drumpf eternally btfo

>drumpf

How did that work out for you? Oh right...

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/

>Manufacturer of ‘Make Donald Drumpf Again’ Parody Hats Files for Bankruptcy

git r3kt phagits

Here's a reminder of how 3 million illegal immigrants voted for Hillary

Wait its 2 million now? Didnt even read the op till after posting damn

[citation needed]

Popular vote is irrelevant

Trump won and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

Except maybe riot and shit your pants

Plus 2 million military mail in ballots were left uncounted after Hillary conceded

(exit polls had military votes 2/3 for trump)

>151 workers while looking for buyers.
wtf? How could it take many just to make hats?

Pssst. Donald Trump is president of the United States.

my god the man just can't stop dominating

[Citation Needed]

So once Trump is sworn in, are you going to stop reusing these shitty CTR memes?

Daily reminder that if the election was decided by popular vote, Trump could have campaigned in New York and California and beat Shillary even worse.

The electoral college is going to change their vote in December to Hillary Clinton.

Wow, didn't know that Hillary won by 6 million votes.
How can they let Trump be president when Hillary won by 8.5 million votes?

Okay, and assuming they don't?

>Trump
>Resonating in successful multicultural metropolis

Kek

Hourly reminder that hillary lost. Period.

And you lost your ctr job in the at the moment trump was proclaimed president. Nobody pays you for shilling anymore. Shoo. Shoo. get outta here.

>2/3 of 2 million
>more that 2 million

lmaooo drumpfs can't even do math and they expect us to believe their nonsense stories without evidence

Nope. They'll be here for the next 4 years.

Fuck off /qa/ go back to your shithole.

If you read my post you'd see it started with "PLUS", meaning IN ADDITION TO.

Let me break this down for you:
>2/3 of 2 million uncounted military + 3 million illegal bean eating votes

1.3333 million + 3 million = the embarrassing delta you're ignoring

Whatever helps you sleep in your mom's basement at night, kiddo

HAHHAHAAHAHAH HILLARY LOST AGAINST TRUMP HAHAHAHHAAH

K, but it would be really pathetic if they kept using images with Hillary in them, which basically proves how little effort they're putting into them.

>what is population density

Jesus fuck these people are retarded

Thanks for the flag.

Hillary won in what matters, the popular vote. The electoral college is a joke and needs to be abolished.

Daily reminder that Donald J. Trump won the Presidency.

Fucking trump drones, you fags repeat every retarded shit he posts on twitter

>what is cuck density

Children and sore losers.The world hates you and loves Trump.

>New mexico goes Red with white women
>But blue with men overall

Fucking beaner scum.

Over the wall they go.

>57 counties control the 3000+ other ones...
Hmm really dings my dong

Constitutional Republic. The state's decide not the citizens individually. Learn our history and constitution then talk.

I kinda wish Hillary won. The rivers of tears here would be amazing.

Where the fuck do you get your stats CTR? Thin air? Even the super biased fucks known as CNN has her up by 1.1 mil, which doesn't even fucking matter cuz the 5million mexicans that voted don't fucking count! link
cnn.com/election/results

Oh and they're not even counting the 7 million mail in ballots that always go Republican because it's fucking over newfag!

Maybe if you wanted Hillary to win you should've spread out those 2 million votes instead of shoving them all in Commiefornia

>Implying Hillary supporter spend time making memes

We have actual jobs you know.

>Having 1 or 2 cities decide the political future of a country as large and vast as the U.S.
>not going to lead to civil war

You're fucking retarded m8

>Hillshills get teeth smashed out
>HUU HUU HUU YOU SMASHED OUT TEETH OUT SO HARD HUU, WE ACTUALLY WON

Mental illness. The time has come to filter these people.

So you're confirming CTR was making these memes? Thanks for telling us what we already knew.

>what is a constitutional republic?

read a book, nigger

>Implying crt actually exists

Daily reminder that the president isn't elected by the popular vote

Hillary didn't win what matters. She lost what matters. The game was scored by the electoral votes of states, and everyone running for president since the primaries knew it.

In terms of football, Hillary ran for more yards, but didn't score enough points. Trump outscored her.

But, just to show how stupid you, have this: Hillary got more votes than Obama in 2008, but none of you Soros shilling faggits were out crying and shitposting about what a cheat Obama was and how it should be HILLARY who was the Presidential candidate in 2008.

Trump is president

Reminder only 1\2 of the population who could legally vote did. Of that 1\2 around 1\4 voted for her. Pro tip there are less Hillary supporters then you think.

Then who would be making these memes? You already said it wasn't Hillary supporters.

THERE ARE NO MASCULINE LIBERALS. STOP SAYING THERE ARE MASCULINE LIBERALS

SHADILAY CTR IS FUNDED BY SATAN PRAISE KEK

Actually Obama is president

I'm pretty sure what matters is winning the system which gets you into office.

Have some pasta

The MSM is in full war mode not against alternate media but THE PEOPLE

The MSM is at war with US because people no longer buy their lies wholesale
The MSM is at war with common people having free expression of ideas and having a medium of information OTHER than the MSM

Twitter is in full force banning anyone not 100% liberal faggots
Google is changing their algorithms AGAIN
Fagbook is being encourage by King Nigger to actively censor what THEY deem as "fake news"
The MSM has lost control of the narrative and are pissed, they didn't lose it to "alternative media" they lost it to the people, us common low born scum who should not be able to have our own narrative.

Lads we are in a full blown war against the MSM now and it is going to get worse or from a Sup Forums perspective A LOT MORE FUN.

We need to turn our attention towards journalists PERSONALLY, we need to turn on editors and news directors PERSONALLY.

Theses MSM organizations have made it perfectly clear they will personally destroy people and small businesses PERSONALLY if they do not kneel before their narrative.

They have no problem targeting average citizens for smear campaigns and attacks if they DARE say something counter to their leftist fascist globalist agendas.

So we should have no problem targeting them, dig up every piece of dirt on every journalist, their family their friends their neighbors, and if we can't find anything we will just make stuff up.

Keith Lberalman? cocaine addict pictures are floating around the internet of him snorting coke off a Philippino hooker ass

Wolf Bitcher? Killed his neighbors dog by feeding it huge amounts of dark chocolate because it barked too much

Anderson Creeper? We know he is gay but holy shit did you know he frequented bars that cater to 13-14 year old boys and plies them with booze and drugs to rape them?

get the idea?

So she won the competition they WEREN'T having? Good to know. I'm sure neither candidate would have altered campaign strategies if we elected on popular vote...

She only won the popular vote because of California.

California allows illegals to get drivers licenses and bypass voter ID laws. The vote is permanently rigged in California as a result, and one of the features of the electoral college is to make sure voter fraud is regionally contained so that it has a limit on the negative effects.

The electoral college literally did its job by protecting the rest of USA from Cuckfornias bullshit.

So no, the majority of USA did not vote for Clinton. The majority of USA voted for Trump, then illegals and cucks in CA voted for Hillary.

What do you people think about secession?

youtube.com/watch?v=IXOEdvfMeIY

>who is president elect?

BTFO

>won the popular vote
>project varitas exposing people being bused from out of state to fix the vote
hmmm

> elections based upon state electoral votes
> inbred retard Hillary doesn't work to secure swing states
> b-but muh popular vote

Not as amazing as the rivers and oceans of tears everywhere else.

Eat shit ctr faggots.

I support it... for fucking California, even though it's hardly in their interest. I also support it for Scotland, with their considerably over represented population and a population that has perpetually had a chip on its shoulder, wanting the independence despite the fact that it would benefit no one except the rest of the UK.

But.... he is president elect.. right? I think you are wasting your time mate.

How about something even simpler, like urban from rural?
It seems like urban people don't want rural people foisting rules on them, and likewise rural people don't want urban people making rules and laws they don't agree with.

say it with me America is a constitutional republic not a full democracy.

The solution, of course, is to properly interpret the 10th Amendment, which is probably more likely than any form of succession, but has just about no chance of happening.

Substract illegals, those who voted in multiple states and dead voters and Hillary loses by 50mil. Shillbots btfo

Wouldn't secession be more beneficial for both parties?
For instance, if people in San Francisco don't want agree with the constitution, and while they're in a political union with other people try to subvert and effectively alter it by use, election, and support of activist judges within the system, wouldn't it be better both for the people of San Francisco and for people who do like the constitution for San Francisco to simply not be a part of that system?

What benefit is there in continuing a political union in which neither party benefits?

this

S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D

Is there any evidence for this claim?

We won, get over it.

The benefit is the general benefits of unions, being willing to share the responsibilities of defense, which should be the primary purpose of unions.

I don't have an answer for you, for why the United States should exist as one union, but the EU should not, and much less so a united world government. You could continue breaking unions until there are no states and only anarchism exists, which is what some people would actually want.

>being willing to share the responsibilities of defense
We can do that without a political union though - see NATO or any other military alliance in the past.

Is that mistaken?

'no'

wow, you won something that doesn't matter
literally about as relevant as saying that you won among ((college educated)) people. or left handed people. or people named kevin.

What the fuck I'm with her now how do I change my vote?

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot.

Then there's the regulation of trade.

Also, NATO has been a fucking joke since basically forever and the US has always done the heavy lifting.

Stop bullying Hilldawgs. Aren't Trump supporters tired of winning yet? I mean it's been nonstop for almost 2 weeks now

I dunno. This site is full of trolls. It was probably someone who supports Trump just so he could watch more flame wars.

The U.S. willingly accepts that they do the most - it's a great outlet for ensuring that arms manufacturers that contribute so much to political campaigns have a reason to continue trading.

In regard to the regulation of trade, if you want to regulate trade (which you shouldn't really - it hurts people more than it helps in all cases) then why can't seceded groups put up their own trade regulations? It seems very obvious that they already do and certainly have in the past.

NATO is a piece of shit.

US is basically NATO. Good thing Trump will get out (or at least make other countries actually contribute to it).

Hill's shills can't even make their own memes to bait. Sad!

>Hillary
people would shitpost for a week and than get bored and moved on
>Trump
endless liberal butthurt

Even if we were, Trump doesn't care, so we're gonna keep on winning.

We have 28 years worth of shitty presidents to make up for.
There will be no stopping. There will be no slowing down.

>Calexit
>Electoral college swings towards republicans for the foreseeable future
>Silicon valley has to pay to get shit to and from America with renegotiated trade deals
>Cali has no real defense of its own because the United States military will simply leave

> then why can't seceded groups put up their own trade regulations?
This would more likely than not impede trade.

I would say that ideally, the world would be better off with as many different styles of governments as possible so people can freely chose which ones would be the most effective through migration.

Practically speaking, there's little chance of any of the states seceding, and properly interpreting the 10th Amendment would be sufficiently effective, but that's not going to happen either.

So she took more pieces but still got check mated? So she lost

>This would more likely than not impede trade
Couldn't it also make trade easier, if the seceded groups didn't construct their own worse trade barriers?

It's been a trend of the last several centuries to move toward freer trade, since the benefits are demonstrably better for both parties than restricted trade.

The CEO of a data analysis consulting firm hired to look at the election data reported this, but there's no official result to the investigation yet.

Seems very silly that we just accept that there need to be "trade deals" in the first place.

If you're standing on one side of an invisible line with a burger, and I'm on the other side with $4, and we both reach our hands across to trade, it seems kind of mindbogglingly silly and inane that such ought to be treated in a different manner than if one of us took a few steps forward in either direction before doing exactly the same thing.

Unions consistently promote free trade among their member states, though this is sometimes obsolete and regressive in free trade with other nations, e.g, the EU.

I put very little thought into the idea of secession of US states because there's just about no chance of that happening, and little though into what the ideal nation size should be. On one extreme, you have a wholly centralized world government, and on the other extreme, you have literal anarchism, and neither appeals to most people.