James "Mad Dog" Mattis being vetted for SecDef

HOLY SHITT! THE MAD DOG will being charge of defense! Libcucks btfo!

dailycaller.com/2016/11/18/trump-considering-mattis-for-secretary-of-defense/

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-selects-us-senator-jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lt-gen-michael.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=transitiontw&utm_content=&utm_term=
smallwarsjournal.com/blog/ltgen-james-mattis-reading-list
youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

AMERICA NO!

But he still wants Flynn, a fucking lobbyist for turkey

Bump for Chaos

Mattis needs a waiver from congress first.

Tell me more about him.

He was the Commander of Centcom in Iraq and Afghanistan. He's a Patton-like general that's popular in the Marine Corps.

Flynn will be an advisor for national security

greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-selects-us-senator-jeff-sessions-attorney-general-lt-gen-michael.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=transitiontw&utm_content=&utm_term=

an individual may not be appointed as Secretary of Defense within seven years after relief from active duty as a commissioned officer of a regular (i.e., non-reserve) component of an armed force

The latest in a proud tradition of serious fucking badasses drummed out of the military by effete men and bureaucrats.

can be waived by congress.

This guy is basically an avatar of war. I don't know how effective he'd actually be in this role and not putting bullet holes in people.

You can get a waiver somehow. I think the house or senate would have to approve of it or some shit like that

how?

Yeah, a former Muslim country lobbyist

here are some of his quotes

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

He sounds like a fucking Space Marine. Sign me up.

Absolute madman

My favorite is
>The only six inches that matter on the battlefield are between your ears.

He is as close as we come in these times

You mean the guy Obama appointed as Commander of CENTCOM? Few will be dissatisfied with this.

>“Find the enemy that wants to end [American Democracy] and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”
Literally MURRICA: The Man.

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

Looks like a faggot

Act of Congress, which would be almost redundant since they have to confirm his cabinet secretaries anyway.

I'm fascinated people like this exist

>But he still wants Flynn,
Quick someone post Flynn's son's tweets that I didn't bother to save where he exposes himself as a polock.

Postin during real sand nigger hours.

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

Literally Warrior Monk.

smallwarsjournal.com/blog/ltgen-james-mattis-reading-list

That burn ranks up among the best in 2016. Something tells me that Patton can't shut the fuck up because of how bad this burn was. Will forever be in recovery

Literally /thread

Mad Dog Mattis is a legend.

> "There is only one ‘retirement plan’ for terrorists."

HES DRESSED LIKE A NAZI WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP THINKING

>niggermanders
At least they've got the arrow cross though

This would strike crippling fear in every fkn muslim/SJW/Marxist/DoD/Pentagon crony alive in D.C
He would be the ultimate cleanser
He's walking napalm

It's too good to be true IMO

Just think of the ways he would be able to pleasure your wife. He would do things to her you have never even heard of.

>Nickname(s) "Chaos" (callsign)
>"Warrior Monk"
>"Mad Dog Mattis"

Holy shit. He has kek written all over him

Drumpf already fucked up by picking Mitt as SoS, who cares?

I've met a few like him. always made me wish Outer Heaven was a real thing

> "For all the ‘4th Generation of War’ intellectuals running around today saying that the nature of war has fundamentally changed, the tactics are wholly new, etc., I must respectfully say, ‘Not really’: Alexander the Great would not be in the least bit perplexed by the enemy that we face right now in Iraq, and our leaders going into this fight do their troops a disservice by not studying — studying, vice just reading — the men who have gone before us. We have been fighting on this planet for 5,000 years and we should take advantage of their experience. ‘Winging it’ and filling body bags as we sort out what works reminds us of the moral dictates and the cost of competence in our profession."

Wtf are you talking about

A fucking space marine!

I wish I were more like Mattis.

Its not official he is considering it tho

>Nickname(s)
>"Chaos" (callsign)
>"Warrior Monk"
>"Mad Dog Mattis"

Mittens said Trump's foreign policy is shit

so picking Mittens as SoS is the biggest fuck you in existence

I still hope he doesn't pick him though. He doesn't deserve shit for being the slime he is

This speaks to me.

>“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”
>there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.

ABSOLUTE MAD DOG

Hes a mandman

Amazing. Definitely downloading some of these.

> Mattis was unusual in many ways, most notably in being one of the more intense intellectuals in the U.S. military.

> “He is one of the most urbane and polished men I have known,” said retired Army Maj. Gen. Robert Scales, himself a Ph.D. in history. “He can quote Homer as well as Sun Tzu.”

> (Once possessed of a huge personal library, Mattis gave away many thousands of books to Marine and local libraries, and in late 2005 estimated that he had reduced his load to about 1,000 volumes.)

> When he deploys Mattis always packs the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius, the Roman who was both a Stoic philosopher and an emperor. “It allows me to distance myself from the here and now,” and to discern the connection to the eternal verities of warfare, he explained.

A literal Marine meme.

"I'm a gorilla dick nigga and I make dike pussy wet"

this guy is fucking insane!

Will they purge this?

THE ABSOLUTE MADDOG

is he the TF2 sniper?

before political correctness kicked in post-WWII the department of defense was called the department of war

CHAOS
H
A
O
S

>actual military man as defense secretary
This is getting better and better.

GET THIS MAN AS FAR AWAY FROM BOATS AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE

We dodged a bullet with Hillary.
I hope this rumor comes to fruition

Hopefully - the Us needs to purge identity politics from the military

>“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

M A D D O G
A
D
D
O
G

>signal corps

and nothing of value was lost

My roommates are freaking the fuck out over this and think internment camps are on the way.
Jesus fucking christ Trump is the best thing to ever happen.

Okay master miller

>an individual who knowing destroys documents may not hold public offices ever again
get fucked cunt, rules are out the window at this point
MAGA

Please, oh fuck please let this happen. Too many soldiers now and days hide behind the "all you can do is put paperwork on me" bullshit.

Is Trump trolling Mitt? Because at the end of the day Mitt has to implement the policy set by Trump.

>We have been fighting on this planet for 5,000 years

longer than that but yes

No...

Is it even physically possible to have this much fucking win in your cabinet? I want this to happen but it is theoretically to much. This guy wipes his ass with sandpaper. He is the bane of pussies and SJWs.

>The Obama administration did not place much trust in Mattis, because he was perceived to be too eager for a military confrontation with Iran.

US invading Iran soon

THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Hillary would've put RuPaul as the nominee.

>the guy in charge of the military can't have been in the military recently
Nice rule there fucko, democrats implement that one?

His other nickname is "Warrior Monk" because he dedicated his life to studying the art of war. He never married and never had kids - only trained, non-stop.

>"Maim, Kill, Burn!"
>Callsign "Chaos"

I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME
IT IS A GOOD PAIN

He reads a lot too. Check out his reading lists

Yeah you watch MDE. We get it.

Mattis is chast. He's never known the bosom of a woman and only devoted himself to the marine corps.

>Secretary of Defense

>not offense

He's basically the real life version of an Imperial Primarch from 40k

this.

>not making it Secretary of War again

How does one get that many ribbons waving flags around?

Valve ripped him off for the sniper. Mattis is the brains of the sniper with the balls of the soldier.

you too

The best defense is a good offense

he has been gone for quite a while, its probably near the 7 mark.

F

Think of him like Lt. Worf was to Picard.

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs

kek

When Colin Powell objected to the use of the military on a billion peacekeeping and policing missions, (((Madeleine Albright))) shot back:

> What good is having this great military if we never use it?

That's the kind of CIC Hillary would have been and the kind of clowns she would have staffed State & Defense with.

But he's not Fred bloody Dibnah though is he.

I'm down as long as we don't stick around to state build. We should just blow them to fuckin rubble and leave.