Where did everything go so wrong?

How did the americans single-handedly ruin the image of white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

Sven's country needs to be nuked already.

Are you still alive?

American women are disgusting, arrogant and retarded. Whenever they come to brazil we usually rob/rape them while europeans are revered and highly respected.

>How did the Jews single-handedly ruin the image of white people
media and fast food junk garbage

How much nigger blood is in these women?
We can't even call your white anymore. your blood is unpure

Mates, it don't really matter. In Britbongland, the looks are not good at all but we get results. Keep it together lads. You will survive.

Fixed it

LOOOOOOL

fuck off ahmed

the new world was a mistake

>amerifats

take me as a refugee

The media’s newfound, almost anthropological, interest in the angry white male reveals as much about the state of our liberalism as it does about this much maligned, and previously ignored, figure. A convenient liberal interpretation of the recent presidential election would have it that Mr. Trump won in large part because he managed to transform economic disadvantage into racial rage — the “whitelash” thesis. This is convenient because it sanctions a conviction of moral superiority and allows liberals to ignore what those voters said were their overriding concerns. It also encourages the fantasy that the Republican right is doomed to demographic extinction in the long run — which means liberals have only to wait for the country to fall into their laps. The surprisingly high percentage of the Latino vote that went to Mr. Trump should remind us that the longer ethnic groups are here in this country, the more politically diverse they become.
Finally, the whitelash thesis is convenient because it absolves liberals of not recognizing how their own obsession with diversity has encouraged white, rural, religious Americans to think of themselves as a disadvantaged group whose identity is being threatened or ignored. Such people are not actually reacting against the reality of our diverse America (they tend, after all, to live in homogeneous areas of the country). But they are reacting against the omnipresent rhetoric of identity, which is what they mean by “political correctness.” Liberals should bear in mind that the first identity movement in American politics was the Ku Klux Klan, which still exists. Those who play the identity game should be prepared to lose it.

Your kind is too rare to be welcomed here!

I'm a refugee myself. I fled from Francistan

I blame facebook.

>Sweden vs. USA
Don't make me laugh, Sven.

>Implying you still wouldn't pick the girl on the right

lets be real the middle girl is the only hot one

True, but I'd still bang the other two.

Take a second look. None of them are hot.

nope, middle one could get it any time

I'd rape the 3 of them with my BBC

Facial aesthetics matter. None of them look good from the neck up.

>7/10 at best white girls
>making america great again

ha ha ha

I'm not saying they aren't attractive, but I don't find them hot. That being said, 3, 2, 1 for me.

American culture is superior.

How many blockbuster movies have you seen in the past decade that were made outside of Hollywood?

How many hit songs top the charts that are made outside of America?

Checkmate.

I have a very romanticized idea of what European women look like. I can't wait to go there some day and have it completely ruined.

>46%

she is literally the ugliest
>tiny tits
>hip-waist ratio is fucking 1.00
>fucked face and a crooked jew nose
>hair like a balding broom

oh you got my american hormones working...it's business time.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

>American culture
>Lists Jewish movies and black music
We truly were a mistake. Sad.

Odd, this is 9/10 to me. I guess I just value certain things more.

>blockbuster movies
>hit songs
>culture

>Sweden

Like you have any right to say that.

One thing is for sure, you can't compare Scandinavian females to american females.

russia's best export is women and vodka

muh dik. She's quite the looker! Wouldn't mind grabbing her by the pussy if you know what I mean...

cul·ture
ˈkəlCHər/
noun
the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

Why is it that Swedes are usually the next most frequent shitposters after Canadians and Australians?

PIG
I
G
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>the ham-slab feet

do not want

Nah Sweden you ruined the image of white people.
Fattest ugliest white person > the shit hole Sweden has made it self into. your worse off then Canada, your worse then us leafs. good fucking job Sweden.

Not how, but why? You are asking the wrong question.

>Sweden
>Swedenstan

Pick one

w-what?

>Swedes rated number 1 at the most attractive citizens

Stay assblasted, kiddo

ugly

kinda like Ted Cruz with a cleft chin

Really Sweden? It's going to be a black country very soon...?

The problem is with GMO (genetically modified), wrong patterns of meal consumption (low-nutrient high-energy food makes people eat much more to take required substances), and with RoundUp herbicides, which kill useful bacteria in bowels. Also a cause of surging Diabetes.

no the problem is simple, they are consuming more calories than they burn

I eat like shit but workout, women always come with LOADS of bullshit excuses
>You just have high metablism
>It is harder for women to lose weight
>I HAVE BEEN dieting (lies lies lies) I just retain weight somehow

The only person to blame for being fat is yourself

>literally one of the sexiest women alive
>ugly
Fuck off achmed.

what what did you expect to happen when we sent a bunch of godless protestant heathens across the ocean to fend for themselves?

How is West Virginia so big in that?
It's the whitest state in America
No seriously it's like 97% white.
I use to go there for college it's the only
State out of 32 I've been to that doesn't have immigrants/non whites working as maids, construction, nail salons and fast food. At some points I would get freak out when I saw black people there because they were so damn rare.

>Tfw Minnesotan

So West Virginia is the best state?

Huh?

>tops out in obesity country wide and has the fattest city in America
>tops out in born diabetes cases thanks to the lard asses
>worse economy in the country being number 50 for growth every year but 2006 and 2008 where it was 49.
>no jobs
>tops out in Teen pregnancies and prison mothers
>entire ghetto communities that challenge other major cites with twice the city population in gun violence and crime

It's white and conservative, not much else about it is "good"

projecting some guilt there, swedecuck?

what did he mean by this??

I bet they are already fat.

RARE

>How did the Swedes single-handedly ruin the image of white people?
FTFY

When the country abandoned Christianity

Not as much as nigger cum

NEW
E
W

This proves you're a nigger, if you were White you would've changed the American picture.

If anyone ruined the image of white people, it's the cucks of Sweden.

KYS faggot.

>see pic related
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!! XDDDdDD A
FUCKING
SWEED XWAHBAHAHAHH!!!!!!! OMFG ROFLLLL XDdDXDDDDD HOLY FUCK I CANT BREATH OMG BRB

OMFG BACK xDDDDDD I CANT BREATH HAHHAHAhahAAAAAA LMFAOOOOO!!!! OH GOD I CAN"T MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT BWAHAHAHA!!!

>americans single-handedly
>sweden filled with muslims raping retarded white ppl

what did you call me you fucking pathetic fuck