What is wrong with Mexicans?

What is wrong with Mexicans?

Not a damn thing. Wish they would clear my city of blacks.

They're spics.

Not.

A.

Damn.

Thing, esé.

He's an upstanding member of society. Would unironically vote for him if he ever ran for office

This is the least wrong thing a Mexican has ever done

Honorary as fuck

Lower class Mexicans who live around blacks get redpilled very quickly.

Mexicans hate niggers. Niggers don't believe in any sort of work or taking care of their family or providing for themselves. From what I've seen of Mexicans they are very family oriented and most are hard workers, albeit dumb.

they aren't US citizens

Wtf I love illegal Mexicans now

Its that Aztec blood sacrific culture

Kill yourself nigger.
You smell

>ethicnic cleansing of niggers

God's work apparently.

Name me one drawback of getting rid of them. Just one.

i love spics as a white person, another privilege of having this meatsuit.

they´ve cozy lifestyles , their women are great , they are fun to hang out and drink with , they are very religious mostly and the bad apples are just the cartel.

but then again you wouldn´t hate every jew just because rothschilds happen to be jews would you Sup Forums?

doubble standarts the lot of you , keep the memes going
#nothingswrongwithmexico

what is the deal in this webm?

MALES? EVERYTHING. FEMALES? NOTHING
PIC RELATED

>wanting to ethnically cleanse is a bad thing

It's a coinflip with mexicans. They can either be hard working, family oriented people or just as bad as niggers.

God Damn white supremacists

People call whites racist, but we're the most tolerant race towards blacks. Mexicans and asians fucking hate blacks. The most racist person I ever met was a girl from Honk Kong.

>low energy
I doubt drumpf has the balls to punch a negro in the face

America, your illegal migrants are much better than Europe's

>People ACTUALLY think racism will end if all whites are gone

This article, I tell you what.

Every fucking race hates niggers, even niggers hate niggers.

Hispanic here living in East LA. Can easily say Mexicans hate blacks more than you think lol. SOME might side with them but the majority just get redpilled pretty quick

>Wtf I love illegal Mexicans now
Kek

Take care of the nigs so we can leadpill you

Not sure if beaner propaganda to try to get us to love them

>Mexicans hate blacks more than you think
I doubt it.
I know that minorities almost universally hate blacks.

>mexicans hate blacks

care to go more into detail as to why?

Competition for King of the shit heap.

Nothing now, shit I love Mexicans now. Put that wall up north, viva del taco

Love my mexi cans. They can fucken do anything including chasing away blacks. Look at how much safer Compton is now that the beeners moved in.

> urine beating a shit
That's nice.

South / Central Americans are very racist, it's not just Mexicans. I would say in some countries it approaches caste system levels based on skin tone, like in India

It is pretty funny

Nah it's not even that lol. Mexicans here are extremely "conservative" in that they still firmly clutch Family,Religion,Prosperity values close. Black America has nothing on that. Whites have it, Asians have it, Jews have it. We're not that dumb

Most Mexicans are poor, poor people have more contact with blacks. Hatred of blacks is directly proportional to how much time you spend around them.

humans are just racist , it's just the way humans are, I don't know why people insist on picking fights with human nature

Jeb Bush helped apprehend a panhandler and then leftists got upset when he triggered them by roughing up the negro panhandler with his bare hands

Father grew up in south central. Mexicans would get jumped by blacks daily. Legit racisim towards Mexicans by blacks. Funny because they say they can't be racist because they are black. They even call blacks Mayates. That means gay in Mexico but in LA it stands for blacks in a derogatory way.

Just look at the black community, there's 'dark skinned niggaz' and 'light skinned niggaz' . In all of human history there's been racism based on skin tone. It's very fundamental

Poor whitey would have been next.

wtf I love beaners now

This. You don't want the fucks in OP's pic in your neighborhood.

Source: t. New Mexican

>3 men needed to take down one skinny bum
LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

>implying whites wouldn't be next

t. Californian

Stop fucking supporting Mexicans.

The only people who dont hae Mexicans and Niggers on EXACTLY the same level are people that dont live in SouthWest US.

Mexicans are some dirty society ruining fucks that on IQ are almost as stupid as blacks.

I'll give you some as someone that lived in South Central LA since the 80s and recently moved to Oregon to a place they call Lake NoNegro.

They're dirty, loud, violent welfare babies that just want more and more from The Man and then blame all their problems on him.
My family is mostly white except the ones that got with Mexicans that snuck their way over in the 70s but their kids came out great. Those people came here with nothing lived in one room with 10 different people, worked hard and got the fuck out of the hood.
The niggers there still give a fuck about colors like it's a 90s hood movie and like to "pocket check" you and tell me that because I'm white that I have to give them reparations. They blame everyone but themselves and want everyone else to solve their problems.
I've lost people to niggers, for either being in the wrong hood at the wrong time or for "flaunting" their wealth. They are entirely for
>see shiny object
>do anything to obtain shiny object
This new generation of illegal immigrants are almost as bad as the niggers though, those fuckers I can do without. They come here and repeat the same shit that niggers have been doing for decades and will eventually outbreed them all.
Yeah, this dude is right except Mayate is a little black bug that annoys you, so they use that word as an equivalent to nigger. Maricon is the word that means faggot, no one uses mayate in spanish to call others a faggot, that word in the last few decades is reserved for niggers.

Niggers started what they couldn't finish and they're still in the hood crying.

the original video is hilarious

if you can't tell, the negro is biting jebs wrist, which leads to boop him on the head so the naughty rottweiler lets go

Agreed. I'm sick of all the M-MEXICANS ARE BRO-TIER shilling from filthy spics hiding under American flags on Sup Forums

>hatred of blacks is directly proportional to how much time you spend around them

Kek, this. This is also why upper middle class whites who never interact with nogs are so pro diversity. My Costa Rican friend and his dad are both racist as fuck because they grew up in Newark (NJ) around nogs. When I was in the car with them some nigs stumbled out into the road and when he had to slam on his brakes he shouted "FUCKING NIGGERS ALWAYS GET IN THE WAY". With the windows down. Many keks were had.

Dunno man, these kinds of things only happen in Murrica. Must be something in the water.

Of course here we have crime and shit but it's all because of $$$.

Everything

My family is Mexican, but they're racists! kekaroni with a side of macaroni.

>hold jamal's legs pedro,i'm gonna teach him a damn lesson
>si señor george
kek

OP STOP PROVOCATING
RACIAL DIVISION YOU
DUMBFUCK SHILL

THE NAUSEATING RECYCLED BULLSHIT THAT STIRS THE DOMINATION AND CONTROL PARADIGMN OF FEAR

YOU GUYS NEED TO TRANSFIX YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON POSITIVE AND DISSOLVE THESE FEAR BASED EGOTYSTICAL PARASITES THAT ARE FEENING TO SATANICALLY DESTROY YOU

What's wrong with this? Even Mexicans know that the world is better off without any niggers in it.

Too bad about losing the quality people cursed with black skin, but you can't make an omelets with breaking eggs.

>genociding the niggers
>mowing my 1/2 acre yard and trimming the edges and pruning the bushes and weeding the flower beds all for less than $50
>delicious tacos

why are we sending them back again?

>implying theres whites living in those neighborhoods anyways

Fuck niggers

mayates means nigger