Is he really a bad guy?

Is he really a bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>communist
>not a bad guy

Implying he could maintain his power in Russia without a Iron fist

Who the fuck cares? Like the media matters in any way, your recent elections proved that recently.

nice trips
he is more of a fascist then a communist

a russian told me russia sounds like brazil before the impeachment. he also said that there is no way they can impeach puttin. i think its not that good. just saying.

The are no stronger supperters of private property and market than old soviet bureaucrats

Russians are never the good guys.
Their country is basically a creation of KGB, a satanic cult that wants to destroy america because yes.

Now they are starting to get in pagan shit (also known as eastern orthodoxy), let's see what the future holds.

russia is so lucky to have such a cute president

I think russia should have a free press.

Also, because Putin controls the media and has his opponents poisoned, I don't view him as strong but rather paranoid.

Commie revolution was a mistake.

A CUTE!

Yes. But he's less bad than Hillary Clinton.

Russia is a corrupt shithole but the US is providing material support to terrorists to maintain dollar denominated oil markets and Putin is blowing the fuck out of those terrorists and making the world a safer place.

I love that picture. That pupper is adorable

CHEEKY

for you

Russia:

Economy smaller than Italy, (one of the PIIG nations of the EU), despite having a gigantic portion of the planet's surface under control, oil and three times the population.

GDP/Capita less than Greece (the most corrupt EU country, with 10% of its population being government workers and no oil)

Russia could have been a normal, European/Western country, part of the EU, the global free market and everything. People would be getting the train from London or Paris and go make business in the middle of Siberia or something, it being a new wild wild east for development.

Instead Russia is literally "white Africa" by most metric, and Putin the equivalent of Mugabe, from freedom metrics to amount of tacky golden shit in his apartment.

You'd have to be some sort of Sup Forums idiot to like him, valuing collectivism over the achievements of America or the EU.

Ohwait.

Yes he is.
A corrupt cuck and a chronic liar.

Nope. Russia cannot be rich in any way due to it's geography and climate.

Hey, how is brexit doing?

You do realise that all of Souther Siberia, equal or below the latitude of Estonia is just perfect green land and untouched forests right? And because of the way maps are projects, this is actually the largest part?

Literally just go too Google Earth and click random pictures. It's not that hard.

Yes, Russia historically russia has always been a frozen giant poor shithole with drunk uneducated slavs.

That's why little manlet Putin wants to invade other countries and stir shit up. He's a Modern day Napoleon. Trump is a fucking idiot if he wants to destroy relationships with wealthy and well established countries like France and Germany and then NATO, just to be friends with Putin for "the memes".

All politicians are psychopaths at the upper echelons.

However the Russian Empire used to be the leading power in Europe in the 19th century. The bolsheviks and later post-soviets have ruined everyhting though. I wonder if we can ever uncuck ourselves again - too many people still have their brains full of marxist/soviet shit, too many are passive, afraid and unbelieving of any possible change.

Germany has a decent chance to die during Trump's term.
France will most likely elect Le Pen.
It's too large and the climate is too harsh to build and maintain needed infrastructure.
The size also makes it hard to govern - Moscow needs to keep say, Sakhalin government on a tight leash, under a gun.

>Economy
Shit made up by jews
>GDP/Capita
Shit made up by jews
>Russia could have been a normal, European/Western country, part of the EU, the global free market and everything
We don't want to be faggots like you
>Russia is literally "white Africa" by most metric
Still better than western cucks
>Putin the equivalent of Mugabe
Still better than your old hag

Same goes for poles. Communism still lingers in the society.

Is that why there are tons of Russians immigrating to Europe or the US but almost 0 Americans/Europeans to Russia?

logic 101

On a related tangent, what do you guys think of Foundations of Geopolitics? Written by Alexander Dugin, it outlines what should happen in the world for Russia to become the prime superpower. A friend was freaked out by current happenings and showed me the book.

A lot of factors come into play, but two stand out:

-The UK must be cut off from Europe (can be interpreted as Brexit, leaving the EU).
-Ukraine should be annexed by Russia
-Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

The last point about the US is a bit eerie, because you could see parallels with it in the BLM police killings, or the Anti-Trump protests. Trump himself could be seen as a push for isolationist policies, though I would argue he's more protectionist, than isolationst.

Thoughts Sup Forums? Was Dugin ahead of his time or are these happenings more coincidence than calculated planning?

*THREE stand out, I can't fucking count.

If you're still suffering form this delusion, reading this may be the cure
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

>libcucks running from Russia to libcuck countries
>bad
It'll be easier for us to deal with the traitors when the day of the nuke comes
Thanks for taking them

Literally satan

Didn't some FBI officials claim that he's murdered to keep and seize power?

do you have a hated by jews graph also?

hes the richest man on earth apparently...now i wonder how he managed that?

For Russia to become the prime superpower you'd have to take out both China and the US.
And Russia cannot do that, no matter what meme subversion you plot.
Russia's modus is now picking a side for the inevitable China-USA showdown, and then possibly readjusting to make sure they picked the winning side as in WW2.