How come she can dress like this? Aren't the Jedi supposed to be very modest?

How come she can dress like this? Aren't the Jedi supposed to be very modest?

Attached: clone-wars2x11_0587.jpg (1920x816, 97K)

She’s trying to get Anakin-Senpai to notice her.

with arms that tiny how does she fight anyone and win?

No, they are supposed to be chaste. Two different things entirely.

Maybe Togruta muscles don't show like humans' do.

Attached: databank_aaylasecura_01_169_39a65af2.jpg (768x432, 90K)

Because Sues can dress like sluts and get away with it all they want to when their assbag creators are the ones dictating canon lore.

You sound like you have a lot of pent-up hostilities. Want to talk about it?

Attached: 1515689238420.jpg (708x1110, 316K)

where in the Jedi bylaws does it say that the Jedi can't go about with it all hanging out

the Force

Nothing wrong with having an incredible ass. Especially if it's orange.

Believe it or not but no where in the Jedi Code does it say a Jedi has to be modest. It says they cannot have romantic attachments, which technically doesn't even rule out sex.

Also the Jedi, being a multicultural organization, has no problem with its members dressing as would be traditional for their species. Just look at every twi'lek Jedi.

Attached: 8.jpg (1024x1086, 56K)

>"It's just in our nature to be strippers"
Lucas was a genius

We're done talking here.

Attached: 1520727869552.jpg (2048x1992, 518K)

This dissonance is prevalent even on Earth today. It's called "differences in culture."

For example, compare the methods of dress of the following populations:
>Bubi peoples of Central Africa
>Maori of Polynesia
>Berbers of North Africa
>Inuits of Northern Canada/Greenland
>Romani of Eastern Europe
>Maya of Central America
>Germans of, well, Germany
>Indo-Iranians of Central Asia
>Indo-Aryans of the Indian subcontinent
>Han of China

All of these groups have vastly differing modes of dress. Some dress very skimpily. Some are covered head to toe in cloth. However they dress, it is usually related to the local climate and religous beliefs.
Its people dressing skimpily does not make them "natural strippers"

You see, the reason that they are sluts is that they are filthy fucking tailheads whose only purpose in life is to act as living onaholes

Attached: 1514577679309.png (644x1050, 647K)

And cultural differences are irrelevant when one enters the Jedi Order, where the Order has no culture but its own. They should have been adapted to it, not the other way around. Again, a Sue can do what she wants when lore is casually ignored.

>ywn live in universe with a literal alien sex race and orange butts

Attached: 11356674585.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Lucas didn't create Aayla's look.

he created twi'leks tho right?

Disagree. The children are raised from infancy to be jedi. They are indoctrinated into its culture; mentally, they likely share little with the culture of their home world. They are already fully adapted. Letting them dress in the styles of their people is a way for them to maintain a bit of individualism, and to help relate to their species in the event of diplomatic relations.

Essentially, members of the jedi order (barring late arrivals like Anakin) are already completely adapted to the culture. Letting them choose their dress is a harmless way of making them happier.

Yes, but Aayla was a character in the comics before he put her in AotC and RotS.

Bib Fortuna isn't a stripper. Or is he?

Individualism is a connection to a life you've left behind. You don't get to forsake your world for the greater good of the Republic and be allowed to maintain bias.

But most of them just dress like how peasants dress anyway.

The real answer is that Jedi dress in unexeptional ropes out of lack of showoffiness, but if Lucas thinks a certain other outfit looks sexy, that trumps the narrative.

Attached: da676b709d2493334e7257ddb05850c0bd3b201d7d4f3660522b2e38ad73ec32.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

They have already lost most of their individualism. Dressing in individual ways is just a way for them to maintain a bit of free thought. Do you have a problem with them making their own personalized lightsabers, too?

Bias is impossible to avoid. Letting them choose their own clothes will not change that.

There are plenty of masters who observe their cultural dress. Yoda and Obi-Wan just aren't among them. Being a Jedi doesn't mean giving up your individuality, it means being humble.

Attached: 4.jpg (781x1024, 92K)

I get the strong feeling you’re all shitposting, but I never watched clone wars so I can’t be sure
Are you saying there’s a race of women in Star Wars who are biologically inclined to be the biggest sluts in the known universe?

Attached: 0BBDE92F-E61D-4041-84B9-097282212097.gif (250x250, 1.04M)

Look at that tummy

Attached: IMG_3248.png (1920x816, 1.28M)

an example

Legends Zeltron are exactly that.

Not strictly. There's at least one twi'lek Jedi who doesn't dress like a slut.

One.

Attached: 8.jpg (624x800, 134K)

where are her ears?

Is that what the cones are supposed to be? I always thought they were part of a twi'lek's hat, because they always seem to be wearing one.

They're part of their skull but I don't recall if they're actually ears

How come she has no curves at all?

Reminder Ahsoka wears these outfits for Anakin. The man she had a crush on.

Attached: Ahsoka-Zygerria.jpg (388x460, 36K)

She's 14.

Also I legitimately think people attracted to her are pedophiles.

>muh hebephilia

And by that I mean she has no majorly developed sexual characteristics in her initial model.

The later model sexed it up a bit, but she legitimately looked like a tiny girl initially.

>she has no majorly developed sexual characteristics in her initial model.
dem lips tho

You do realize the majority of people that watched clone wars were teens when this series started.

And people who watched Inspector Gadget watched it when they were kids.

But I can tell you straight up that people still into Penny Gadget are pedophiles.

I had a mad crush on this kid when I was 6, but I'm not 6 now am I?

Just to be clear, I am referring to the initial model, which looks 12. The later model is... well, Woody Allen could hit it and get defended by Hollywood, at least.

Attached: Tumblr_n3u5thJqEq1rxt9glo7_1280.jpg (1888x1080, 254K)

But, Ollie...

This,

Plus, since a lot of jedi don't wear any sort of notable armor even during the clone wars, an argument for ease of movement could probably be made for more agile fighters. An argument could be made for skimpier/flashier colored clothing being inappropriate when considering the 'spirit of moderation' for a jedi, but I don't see any action taken against it being more severe than a head shake for how 'hands-off' the jedi tended to be - just look at how fast and loose they played with ol' Annie.