Russia Today

Five years ago, I never would thought this would happen, but I'm at the point where I trust Russia Today more than CNN and even ABC. But I don't want to unknowingly be swayed by pro-Russian reporting, even though they were one of the most accurate in covering the election. Should I still watch the American MSM as a counter-balance? Or is there not even any need to be worried, and the whole Russian boogeyman is just something conjured up by HRC and the DNC?

Yes, goy. You don't need those biased jewish propaganda machines. They are for stupud sheeple. But you are smart goy. You watch this instead.

Jesus, as an adult you should be capable of combing through information to make your own critical analysis.
Doesn't matter if it's from RT, BBC, ABC or CNN, you're the one processing the information. Grow up user

Yes, I could do that, but I'm a busy man with a demanding job. Why would I waste my precious time "combing through" news that is 70% falsehood and 30% truth when I could get much better coverage elsewhere?

>"Why would I waste my precious time" he wrote in his Sup Forums thread.
Because you shouldn't take things by face value senpai

This. All news sources. Sift out info for yourself.

CNN and BBC deny things but then other stations like RT, independent outlets, and even Al Jazeera show footage and interviews that I never see on American television. BBC apologized for interviewing people of different political views. CNN? I'd have to sit down and write every example of the propaganda. Incredibly deceptive at times with the veneer of professionalism.

It's amazing when you can see the blatant hit pieces and figure the agenda, then laugh at the backtracking. Then the others who just want to sell you books lol.

I'd flip channels and then get every possible source on YouTube,including un-televised debates, rather than buy into what the slime on tv are selling.

What's amazing is in that many people in America, I'm guessing, don't know that our media is very controlled. Why would google and Facebook be cracking down on "fake news"? Globalist breakdowns or are we living in China now?

No, goy. You need those liberal propaganda machines. They are for smart wolves. But you are smart goy. DELET THIS.

They hire liberals so they do the same talking points on Black LIves Matter and feminism. Only thing they are redpilled on is US interventionism and that's only because its in Russia's interest.

Dude fuck RT except for the Kaiser Report. Get your news from Lew Rockwell.com Mises.org, The Asia TImes, antiwar.com, The Times of Israel and the Ron Paul liberty report for honest journalism

That show fucking sucks ass its a sjw cess pit

RT is simply good

Keiser report is very comfy and interesting

RT is my number 1 media source I trust what I read on RT more than BBC or CNN

RT UK is that left wing most of the time.

^this

At least they were pro-Brexit though

Max "JAMIE DIAMOND DID IT" Kaiser, truly a man of the people.

There's a few Aussie panel shows that I like too. There's so much it's kind of hard to keep up. I try to avoid young Turks and other "YouTube news" as much as I can. A couple are good. Sometimes they are worse than the book shills, I don't want to watch a vlog entry about your day.

For the moment I find a mix of RT and NPR to be decent media sources, coupled with your own critical thinking skills of course.

>RT shits all over the wests mistakes that our lying mediais covering up or selling as good
>RT shills for Russia, but who really cares

Best news source on western happenings

i saw tabitha saying "chan-tard culture" one time, i hadn't heard chan tard since 2008

What about One America News? I didn't know it existed until the election. They seemed to be pro Trump and were shitting on Hillary constantly

one rubl has been deposited to your account
how many times must Kaiser make wrong prediction to loose your trust?

Npr has its moments. Some talk radio but again...I don't wanna buy your book.

Daily Mail is real comfy

unfortunately that's the best you can hope for.

cable news, left wing blogs, newspapers, magazines, BBC, NBC, ABC, RT, Al Jazeera, InfoWars, Breitbart, MotherJones, ThinkProgress, TRS - they're all 70% falsehood and 30% truth on whatever subjects they are biased about, which tend to also be the subjects they do the most reporting on.

it's just life on hard mode once you figure it out. you need to accept that most people are mostly bullshitting most of the time and draw your own conclusions. you absolutely cannot take anyone's word as gospel.

>Doesn't rely on infowars
Do you want alex jones to project his super male vitality on you?

Russia Today is shit
Why would anyone want to watch TV in 2016 is beyond my comprehension

>Should I still watch the American MSM as a counter-balance?

Yes.

AJ again, has his moments, he's very entertaining, but the free stream is ridiculous with the ad stuff.

I'm considering the filter mother fucker.

Theyre both fucking dog shit with a biased perspective of their countries establishment.

> pic

Anzu is it you?

Thats funny, because RT doesnt show shit that would make Russia look bad, its almost like media either funded by a government, or heavily influenced by a government reports propaganda.

I think RT streams

Like CNN's equivalent? I know. It's fun to see the back and forth.

yes. I am Anzu. I save pictures of myself with Sup Forums filenames and then re-post them to Sup Forums from an American IP address.

mfw i thot RT meant "retweet" not russin timez

Anyone know of streams (preferably in English) for full EU sessions or Russian? Basically Cspans from around the globe? That'd be great.

It's actually "Russia Today", but at least you're getting closer.

What do Russians think of RT?

just wait every week for unfilter broadcasting

Same here user, I finally understand why Russians would knowingly read American propaganda under the soviets

RT is just meme news repeated all week.

I do however like the documentaries since they often cover regions and topics no one else is.

RT seems more legit than that. Vice is/was pretty good but they have a clear agenda. Rebel media is good but also has there own agenda.

yeah exactly

I think it's another source of Jewish propaganda under a different logo.

Ruptly TV on YouTube is pretty good.

What I never to this day understood is why people on RT have British accents?

Russia today is actually good, they dont paint russia in bad way but its understandable. I dont get why russia today have so much freedom compared to russian tv broadcasted in russia.

Love Ruptly. They have pretty based live streams on events. I remember all the shit going on at hungary's border 2015. Raw and uncut footage of rapefugees going apeshit.

Amazing to see German TV propaganda the same evening covering the same event. Made me sick desu.

Pretty good to have conferences available. Can't say I understand everything discussed but it's nice to see the other side.

What's your opinion on DW?

You should watch msm to counterbalance (not just msm) but yeah i share your sentiment

Don't get cocky vodka niggers tho

Actually you don't need to comb through everything. Many channels are pretty secondary and translate important news taken from the one primary source. You just need to discard those in-betweens, thus greatly reducing sources you need, probably to a single digits, to get the whole picture.

Buy subscription to the young turks or Thom Hartmann show. They're not funded by advertising so they're not catering to the powers that be

>the young turks
the fuck are you on about

>itt: pic related

It works. Good goyim.

shadowstats.com + brains thats all my fellow american needs actually

Lmao this nigga buying literal Kremlin propaganda