youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGEOkpBzWk
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/steve-bannon-vows-economic-nationalist-movement-white-house-exciting-1930s-greater-reagan-revolution/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/
rt.com/news/367452-un-nazi-glorification-resolution/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LIVE Now (03:41 PM EST)
LIVE: Mayor Bill de Blasio Press Conference - Impact of Donald Trump's Presidency on NYC (11/18/16):
youtube.com/watch?v=_pGEOkpBzWk

AWOO~

Dr. Clinton, I'm CIA.

What of the cabinet has been officially announced as of now?

AWOOOOOOOO~

Hope he knows he can and will be arrested if he's actually stupid enough to do the shit he's claiming in regards to obstructing the federal government

Go into your Trump folder and post something you haven't seen something in awhile.

A WOOOOOVEMENT~

the name on the replacement star should read President Donald J. Trump

If I investigate your emails, will you be prosecuted?

How did your family and friends react to "President Trump" so far? Have they come to terms with it or getting increasingly mad, histrionic about it?

fuck soros and fuck reptilian people

What happens to Sessions' Senate seat now?

Ringside With Steve Bannon at Trump Tower as the President-Elect's Strategist Plots "An Entirely New Political Movement" (Exclusive)

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. “I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist. I’m an economic nationalist,” he tells me. “The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver—” by "we" he means the Trump White House "—we’ll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we’ll govern for 50 years. That’s what the Democrats missed, they were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It’s not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about.”

In a nascent administration that seems, at best, random in its beliefs, Bannon can seem to be not just a focused voice, but almost a messianic one:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

Tell me about Trump's new appointments.

Who will replace Jeff Sessions in the Senate?

>when you found your name in Plum List

kek

I'm just checking these sick doubs, kid!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/steve-bannon-vows-economic-nationalist-movement-white-house-exciting-1930s-greater-reagan-revolution/

fucking read this if you havent already

HOOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

>“I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist. I’m an economic nationalist,” he tells me.

>“Like [Andrew] Jackson’s populism, we’re going to build an entirely new political movement,” he says.

>It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement.”

>He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. “I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist. I’m an economic nationalist,” he tells me. “The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia.

>The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over.

>If we deliver—” by "we" he means the Trump White House "—we’ll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we’ll govern for 50 years.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter

That vandalism did Trump a favor, now the star can be replaced with President Trump.

Everyone trying to forget it and move on, including me.

Yet here I am.

DEFEND THIS DRUMPFKKKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, if Trump doesn't joke about Mitt Romney and putting him into his cabinet I'll leave this fucking train. Fuck romney, he should rot in hell.

ok

BASED KOCH

I believe the governor of Alabama appoints someone to fill for the remainder of his term

>Sup Forums
>Extremely loyal to Mr. Trump
>No establishment ties
>Disqualified for loving 'waifus'

SOLID

>Rob Schneider
>Kanye West

How many celebrities have joined the Trump movement?

>Put all of his business interests behind him
THIS IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE
A BLIND TRUST IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING

BECAUSE HE CAN'T MAGICALLY ERASE HIS MEMORY OF OWNING TRUMP CORP

How about, Trump just doesn't take Executive actions that unfairly benefit his business? It would be pretty fucking obvious if he was showing favoritism for his businesses. What do they think is going to happen, that Trump will set up sweetheart contracts for his own businesses?

What's that

CALL FUCKING MICHIGAN

>nightmare
dont know what you're talking about m8

>and we’ll govern for 50 years.
Guess he had to bite his tongue on the thousand part of 50

Family portrait lads. Young trump second from right.

Where are all the Joes?

mayweather

>And we'll govern for 50 years
What did he mean by this?

Soros popped up on a few MSM outlest...
For like a day.
When will they call him what he is?
A trillionaire nazi war criminal hell bent on destroying America and Russia because they destroyed the third reich?
When will the dems disavow?
Why are faux- liberals such two faced pawns?
Is that what happens when you race mix purely for facebook likes?
Is Peter Theil now the smartest man in the world?

He is Sup Forums incarnate.

A Sup Forumsack now has the White House.

A Sup Forumsack is saving western civilization.

Lads, we won the timeline lottery.

F for everyone in the Hillary winning timeline.

Is this real life?

does anyone know where I can see the traffic/user data of Sup Forums?

I want to see how much it dropped off since the election since the shills, CTR, normies left and stopped raiding us

A secret list made to screen out all cucks who were never loyal to Trump to insure they wont sneak onto his transition team.

Bannon is backed by Koch?

I thought he was a raging anti-semite.

i hope you're ready to be psyched Sup Forums cause God has come to reap the sinners

Was getting caught a part of her plan?

>we are going to kill the economical elites, their little tribe, that fucking cabal, you know who i am talking about, don't you joe

what did he mean by this

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/
>Manufacturer of ‘Make Donald Drumpf Again’ Parody Hats Files for Bankruptcy

MR. PRESIDENT, PLEASE!

Any news post Jeff Sessions AG from this morning on the Trump Cabinet?

Paris Hilton too. Pretty sure I saw Kendrick Lamar going into the elevator, too.

That's the funniest part about Soros. The left and many on the right think he's some SJW crusader.

Nay. He's assmad the Nazis are gone.

California could do with a good calming down tbqh.

rt.com/news/367452-un-nazi-glorification-resolution/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

>Ukraine, United States, and the Pacific island of Palau were the only three UN members to reject a Russian-authored resolution against rehabilitating and promoting Nazi beliefs.

WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE

>only 50 years

I don't want to ever come down

My wife is glad i didnt have to fight in Civil War 2.
So good at eating pussy.
Still no beautiful white babies.
She would have missed me.

California is about to get HAARP'd

At least he's not Hillary...

Good. Fuck california and fuck white people!

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

You're going to make me XD, please stop.

yes?

Any new salt? I've seen all of those... Please I need more, their suffering sustains me.

MYSTERY FOAM

DELAYED MEME MAGIC FROM THE PRIMARIES???

are they not done with that yet or do retards keep vandalizing it?

If something does happen, I feel sorry for the millions of Trump voters or Sup Forumslacks living in Cali who will probably get HIV-infected blood transfusions from all the degenerate faggots in san francisco and LA

With a little meme magic that fault will unzip and the blue counties of California will be at the bottom of the pacific.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but didn't the Koch brothers absolutely hate Trump? And even say they'd prefer Hillary?

Fox Business reported that Trump spoke with Mitch McConnell yesterday and he said he would make sure Sessions is confirmed.

TESLA, BARRON & AND TIME MACHINE!!!

IT'S RUBIOOOOO

Are we winning the culture war?

Kanye West is a big deal in African American communities.

MYSTERY FOAM BTFO LIBSHITS

>voted for Trump
>still get quake'd

Will I be safe in Sacramento?

Burry me in my red MAGA hat lads

>Sessions for AG, not SoS
wtf

This is the EUs closest ally...

>mfw the 88% line has been referring to Trump's probability of winning the election at the of election night

MEME MAGIC!
MAKE CALIFORNIA CRUMBLE!
PLEASE LORD KEK!

California will be added to that one compilation of people who insulted Trump

>/OUR
>GUY/

he is hillary in republican form

get the neocons out, get the neolibs out

No more of either of them, fuck romney, fuck hillary, fuck mccain, fuck obama fuck all of them