Biden memes

Go to kikebook feed spammed by low energy Biden memes. Why are millennials the worse generation of our time?

Are you retarded? Youre 90 percent likely to be a millennial as is almost everyone on this site.

Doesn't make our generation less degenerate

>Hurr muh degeneracy

I now see what I'm talking with and that it is pointless.

Says the trip fag

>Trip

newfag

Millennials are shit

i believe that mainstream media, CTR, clinton foundation, soros etc are steeping their memetic warfare after their defeat.

We need to seize the memes of production

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

>gee i hate trump!
>look at these funny memes where biden does passive aggressive shit to get back at trump!
>holy fuck this is hilarious

Truly, though, the most funny of all Biden memes is the fact he allowed the death of his son to stop him from doing something meaningful with few years of life left in his withered body. He could have easily ascended Obama's throne without any of the moral quandary of Hillary. Instead, rather than directly doing something, he can only sit back and watch as the party he worked so hard for years to help build tears itself apart.

That is the true humor of the Biden memes, that people wanted him so badly to do something he didn't do, that they can only seek solace in imagining him doing something petty or infantile instead.

Checked

DRUMPF BTFO Sup Forums OUT MEMED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is by far the most shittiest meme since that stupid dead gorilla

I wonder why they never make memes with this image

Or this one

Or this

Maybe someone with more meme ability that I should, and then spread it onto fb.

Who will stop this madman?

I wonder when it will come out that he is a pedophile

Who still namefags?